Anybody else worried these smug bastards are gonna unmake existence?

Anybody else worried these smug bastards are gonna unmake existence?

Don't they canonically do exactly that at some unspecified point in the future?

If they "unmake existence", does that just end the current kalpa, or end everything period?

You're implying that Bethesda even remembers the lore.

Either it's literal and shit deletes.

Or mundus will rejoin Dagon's realm.

Or they go the way of the dwemer.

Why do they want to do that?

And why are female Altmer so damn sexy?

>Why do they want to do that?
From what I understand, they hate the mortal world and want to go back to being ethereal pseudo-gods like their ancestors. They despise humanity, and the idea that a human (Talos) became a god.

If you're a lorebeard like I am you'd know that the thalmor are trying to destroy the world by gathering all the elder scrolls and burning them which will allow them to recreate nirn without kajit so they can live forever or something but they probably wont because the nerevarine is prophesied to stop them.

Wow so another Nerevarine is gonna show up and btfo the Thalmor? or will it just be the same Nerevarine as Morrowind since he's immortal?

Not if this fucker ends them first.

>leave the Thalmor to me

What would it take to un-bind the Dwemers out of the Numidium?

I don't know anything about Elder Scrolls lore. Who is this?

Numidium. The ultimate creation of Dwemer, also the strongest thing that has walked on the soil of Tamriel. So powerful that it basically fucked up history when it was last involved.

I would assume a power equal to lorkhan, so direct intervention by akatosh or alduin assuming that the fedora doesn't tip too hard first

First one is Numidium, a giant dwarven death bot

Second one is Pelinal, a genocidal crusader from the future

pic related is Pelinal as he actually appears in Oblivion

isn't this:
The time traveling future robot assassin that runs on elf blood?

First one is Numidium, or Anumidium - the "Brass God." It's a colossal mechanical golem of Dwemer origin.

Basically, it's a big stompy robot fueled by the collective will of a race that refused to believe reality is real. Every time's turned on, time stops working properly.

>genocidal crusader from the future
why does that sound like an absurd plot I'd watch in Aqua Teen Hunger Force?

They won't if Beth follows the story
They also won't because Beth is gay

It makes me sad that we'll never have a game that properly takes advantage of all this batshit crazy lore

>THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO IN THE FUTURE...

Man, what does it take for a man to be able to create stories like this. I'm genuinely jelly

Theology degree and drug addiction

I liked how Morrowind did it. You can play through the game without really thinking about the higher levels of lore, but those higher elements still effect the story and most likely spark some interest to read the game's books, and through that give you some knowledge about that deep shit. Basically it doesn't rub the crazy shit on you, but it still exists and is there seeping through cracks if you are interested in it.

LSD and cocaine.

He's basically the Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past from the Future.

Especially that part about filling a pool with elf blood.

>because the nerevarine is prophesied to stop them.
wait, what? where's this from?

When the universe is the dream of a comatose guy, anything goes

I really love Thalmor mage armor, I just feel really badass walking around casting magic while wearing it.

Not since the Stormcloaks won.

Theology, metaphysics and a ton of drugs

>literally kirkbride's self admitted fanfic
>canon
pick one

TEARS ARE IN MY EYES
Aqua Teen wont be dismantled

That's actually a pretty good point...

It breaks down the barriers between Mundus and Aetherium, and Akatosh loses absolute dominion over time

That comatose guy is Tiber Septim

I love how whenever I look into Elder Scrolls lore, I find some new awesome bullshit. Last time, I learned about Pelinal beating Ayelids into bloody paste and eating their neck veins. Then later, I learned that he's a cyborg from the future. And the Empire and Altmer had a space race, and moon colonies that they flew to on giant moths and birds made of crystallized sunlight.

Anyone else get a bad feeling about Ancano?

>not playing the master race

Kirkbridge huffed glue and made his fanfic where his self insert marries vivec or something like that
C0DA is damn awful

I learn something new in every Elder Scrolls lore thread.

How much of that is real, how much is head canon, and how much was your last acid trip on Friday night while browsing a Morrowind thread?

When was the last time Elf succeed in doing anything?

They have a lot going against them

1 - The Empire/Men in general hate them

2 - dissidents within the dominion hate them

3 - The Psijic Order hate them

4 - Shezzarines like Pelinal/Dragonborn hate them

5 - The Maormer led by immortal Orgnum has been trying to conquer Alinor for time immemorial.

6 - Numidium can basically undo them with zero effort as a last ditch failsafe

>stormcucks
>relevant or powerful in any way
skyrim was your first TES game?

why did those faggots betray nerevar?

i love that smug elf

to become gods

You really, really need to do some drugs to came up with batshit insane stuff, huh?
Now I just wish I'm actually crazy

Reminder that Miraak in Dragonborn was creating an artificial Tower (and probably attempting CHIM) and you stopped him.

If Miraak had succeeded and become a god-king of Solstheim Nirn and Mundus would be a much more stable place.
Miraak did nothing wrong.

how did they know killing him would make them gods and why did nerevar not see it coming?

I feel like this is you giving Beth writers too much credit.

It's not too far out, it's just really mixed and mashed religious concepts designed around the idea that the player joins an imaginary world.

You're both wrong.
He was trying to mantle Anu

His mask looks so fucking good in this image, then you get it in-game and it's a weird plastic play-dough thing.

You can't kill reality that's an omnipotent force.
It's just going to just troll the fuck out of you.

There may be acid trips involved, but they were Kirkbride's, not mine.

I wonder what working at Bethesda feels like
>Development team is a bunch of interns and graduates trying to unfuck their spaghetti codes
>Writers team is playing D&D while smoking pot and reading Kirbide's fanfic when Todd's not looking
>Marketing team is scratching their head finding anything cool to advertise for normalfags

Basically Nerevar didn't want them to fuck with the Heart of Lorkhan which would give them godlike powers.

Nerevar did see it coming so they all made a pact with Azura to not fuck with the Heart, then the Tribunal killed him and fucked with the Heart anyway.
Then Azura got pissed and made all the Chimer into the Dunmer.

CALLING IT NOW

Final elder scrolls game will have aspects of each previous game to "bring it all together" (Todd will say this phrase exactly). Kirkbride will essentially be told to fuck off because they want to end the story, something that Bethesda will do once they think the series has run it's course.

>You are the Nereverine
>You have to find the shards of the staff of chaos and the shards of the amulet of kings and combine them to make a new staff of...everything? nothing? chaos and nonchaos? anupadomay? who knows what they'll call it
>You use these to activate Numidium
>Just before you activate Numbnuts the Thalmor remake the world, but because of plot armor you and Nineballs are unaffected
>Using the power of friendship, millennial pseudo-philosophical writing skills, and CHIM (if we're lucky) you somehow resist being unmade / defeated and instead you defeat the Thalmor and gain the ability to remake the world yourself
>CreationKit launches offering a subscription to Bethesda's VIP modding service

Killing Nerevar didn't make them gods. They killed him so he wouldn't stop them. Then they used the Dwemer tools on the Heart of Lorkhan and altered reality to change themselves into gods.

Not sure if I remember right, but Nerevar left his best bro Dagoth Ur guarding the heart while he went to discuss with his three "friends" what to do with that godly thing. He was betrayed along somewhere along the way.

Nerevar never intended to use the heart and his death made Azura turbomad. Like, mad enough to curse a whole race.

>implying they won't just "reboot" the series a year from then.

so azura gave the go ahead to kill neverar?

(((empire)))
see I can make retarded Sup Forums-tier arguments too

Reminder openMW is the last hope of TeS

this is why I fucking love TES

yeah there's wars and kings and dragons and shit but underneath it all is a really unique cosmology that you can just dig deeper and deeper into, and it's all in the games alongside argonian smut and catfucking queens

Of course not, he died from his wounds with dagoth ur, what makes you think they'd stab him in the back and poison him or something that would just be cowardly.

daedric gods ain't nuthin to fuck with

Pretty much the opposite, Nerevar was Azura's champion.

By killing Nerevar and fucking with the Heart the Tribunal broke the pact they made to Azura.

I find the ravings of a drug-addled lunatic with sexuality issues far more interesting than the standard generic Tolkien fanfare

that's the (((Thalmor))) you fuck

That's the weirdest thing ever drawn

I'm surprised they didn't pull out Numidium in Skyrim and try to make him the Elder Scrolls version of Liberty Prime.

What? Hell no, Azura was pissed as all fuck. She painted a whole race black for that.

Thalmor are Israel, Empire is the U.S. Under complete control.

,and once you go black....

STOP, DON'T GIVE THEM IDEAS user

can azura reverse the curse or are dunmer fucked forever?

>standard generic Tolkien
You shut your fucking mouth you goddamn whore.

tfw kirkbride isnt your GM

isnt that basically all morrowind though

i mean oblivion and skyrim have none of that really

>you will never see the empire uncuck itself.

She might be able to but I think she'd rather leave it as a reminder to not fuck with her.

They didn't want to leash themselves to Numidium, while it is super important lore-wise when it comes to the games themselves Bethesda doesn't want the story to focus around Numidium.

Hell, the story hardly has anything to do with the elder scrolls half the time, which is shocking considering that's what the goddamn series is named after.

so
were the Dunmer universally sluts before Azura painted them black?

I don't think the dunmer even remember it happened, the Tribunal tried hard to hide the whole betrayal part.

What god do the altmer have boners over?

Still looks like a vagina

Dunmer have always been sluts.

Altmer were always the goody two-shoes girl who lost their virginity at 14 and whose dad is a preacher.

Bosmer are the weird hippy/goth girl who thinks she's a witch and can speak to animals.

Dunmer is the girl who has way too many piercings, way too many boyfriends, and says she's bi even though she inputs cock not dissimilar to a factory farm.

nigger if dagoth ur failed those fucks aren't even gonna get close

Auri-El

More importantly: Will the dark brotherhood recover?

Auriel, he's basically the Elven equivalent to Akatosh.

Oh yeah and Dwemer are the nerdy girl who is a total teacher's pet and who got expelled because she stayed after school to great a robotic god out of music and her own skin

Tiber Septim

US generals and commanders aren't openly talking about going to war with Israel

Stormcucks = controlled opposition, thalmor false flag operation. Ulfric is practically a kike himself with how the only thing he actually gives a shit is shekels and power (talos worship ban was 100% unenforced prior to his chimpout)

Morrowind was the closest we'll ever get to seeing the Heavy Metal acid trip from in-game lore.

Now that normalfags have claimed the series, it's going to be bland horseshit from now on.

isnt the thing with the Dunmer that the men are as slutty as the women (albeit in different ways) though?