Sup Forums will defend this shit

Sup Forums will defend this shit

Isn't that blonde girl actually a man?

Everyone always agrees that 1-4 >>> 5-8

No one with brain cells will defend it.

I liked 5. Erika best girl.

The best part of 5 was Erika getting shitted on

oh my, are you saying the question arcs are superior to when everyone is answered? wow! it's just like "when they cry" when the question arcs were way better then the "friendship trumps everything" arcs, WOW!

mirai nikki is fucking shit

The best arc in higurashi was when the guy finally started to catch on, the ending was shit

no

The busty maid is actually a boy in disguise.

It's complicated.

She's the tulpa of a transexual who lost his dick as a baby because a bitch threw him from a balcony

Actually it's the opposite, Higurashi answers > questions.
>inb4 muh friendship
After 7 EPs of horrible suffering, it's okay. It wasn't just friendship but being smart and gathering their assets to survive. And giving hope to a goddess so she could help them doing that.

That's a damn good summary

That's not the same Beatrice

>download this fucking novel
>love the fuck out of the first chapter
>think the second chapter is a bit stupid but, whatever, surely it'll get better after a while
>currently on chapter 7
>it's still retarded
>haven't touched it in months
I get that the idea is that it's all meta and about mystery vs. fantasy or however they explain it, but damn, the story has so much amazing, high-quality writing that it seems a shame to taint it with all the anime fantasy nonsense. The way the characters are written is so perfect otherwise.

you're one chp away and 8 will literally feel just like chp 1 and 2 all over again

get back to it and finish the fight idiot

That's good to hear, maybe I will.

Just always had that sneaking suspicion that it was pulling the typical Jap trick of making the beginning of something really, really good to draw you in, just to massively let you down for the whole rest of the experience.

If you hate anime fantasy nonsense Ep 8 might make you break your keyboard.

Now I don't know what to think.

finish it, and you'll find out what you think

>"Where did everything go so wrong?"

The moment you decided to use the ps4 portraits you fucking casual

You're missing out on the ep7 tea party, one of the best parts of chiru.
>to draw you in, just to massively let you down for the whole rest of the experience.
Not really the case given how good ep1-5 are. Opinions are split on the rest but there are definitely good parts.

You'll either hate it or it'll make everything better upon reflection.

I guess I'm not alone

It's actually 1-5 >>> 6-8

Between Episodes 5 and 6, R07's best friend and co-writer died and it depressed him hard and that's probably why 6-8 are written so shoddily. Episode 5 was great, it was setting up a ton of awesome stuff, went back to being a full classic mystery like Ep. 1, and the ending was hype as fuck and got you excited for the rest of Chiru.

A lot of people have that opinion, I think. Ryukishi's portraits aren't very well drawn but he nails the facial expressions and every character looks unique. The ps3 ones are so generic and dry looking

I wish I could have both voices and the original portraits. Only reason I'm dealing with the PS3 portraits in my reread right now is because the voices are so good.

How is the Beatrice cackle?

I dropped this shit after ep 7. There's only one ep left, but I didn't even download it when the translation was released. I had a lot of fun on Sup Forums and /jp/ back in the day discussing this, but in the end I felt like an idiot for denying the crazy maid theory because I didn't want something so fucking stupid to be the answer.

*cackle* *cackle*