What caused Battlefield 1 to die so quickly?

What caused Battlefield 1 to die so quickly?

Other urls found in this thread:

battlefieldtracker.com/
bf1stats.com/
reddit.com/r/Battlefield/comments/5c7r18/bf1_psa_how_to_see_and_set_operations_in_your/
youtube.com/watch?v=ltiPgLQuhzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Titanfall 2

maybe everyone's fucking playing the game not watching it.

idiot.

It's another Battlefield game. It doesn't matter what skin they put over it whether be it Star Wars, Cops an Robbers or World War 1 it's still the same gigantic fuck around game that is fun for five hours but then gets boring fast when you realize nobody gives a shit about the goal and you experienced the whole game already.

People who somehow expected the game being in WWI would make anything at all different are either idiots or were already extremely loyal to the franchise already.

AAA games have a very short lifespan

Niggers

it's still selling a lot and there are hundreds of thousands of people playing it

it died on twitch probably because there's hardly any content and it's not competitive

Server list shows roughly 12k players. That wouldn't even be top 30 on Steam.

>pc gaming
>relevant

what did they expect? they alienated a huge portion of the community for making the came BLACKED.COM and taking a huge progressive dump on the history around WW1. Didn't buy the game for this reason only

Sjw agendas are video game poison

PC games aren't as popular as console either, so what do you expect? Overwatch, Titanfall, Battlefield, etc, all sold better and have more active players on Xbox One + PS4.

Server list shows dedicated servers and not the ones used in matchmaking. They have an API with concurrent number of players that multiple sites use since BF2

battlefieldtracker.com/
bf1stats.com/

The numbers are slightly different because sites update at different times

>they alienated a huge portion of the community
Sup Forums overestimating their importance as always

it's the best selling battlefield game

because women don't play videogames, but game devs constantly try their hardest to appeal to sjw appetites instead of making proper videogames.

>le twitch viewers meme

It sold more then Battlefield 4 and Hardline.

then why is no one playing it?

>twitch viewers = players

>Posting accurate and useful links
>On a Sup Forums shit posting thread.

Currently online players

PC: 50,758 (24h peak: 62,067)

XBOXONE: 100,241 (24h peak: 124,236)

PS4: 143,854 (24h peak: 150,015)

Total: 294,853

Because the people who buy shitty shooter games always move on to the latest flavor of the month

more people playing than watching/streaming

never understood why twitch is always used to gauge how many players are playing a particular game.I guess if youre a shitposting autist, i can understand why you would do that though.

Because it's fucking awful

PC userbase did shrink 50% in the last month tho

the game is bare as fuck

9 maps
handful of guns and hardly any customization
few vehicles

playerbase will only go down until they release some worthwhile dlc

>It never reach 70k in the first place
>50%

Are you retarded or just autistic?

>so many games
>not sure what to play
also >backlog

Why the fuck would you ever watch someone else play a first-person shooter

Because it's fucking Battlefield.
None of their games ever last.

>It never reach 70k in the first place
It has over 100k players right after the release, I checked multiple times yourself. It had 70 like 2-3 weeks ago, stop spouting bullshit

they all have lasted quite a while, just 4 and hardline that shit the bed and almost killed the franchise

>9 maps,handful of guns and hardly any customization, few vehicles
Congratulations motherfucker you just described every multiplayer game DICE makes.

And Battlefront.
Yes, it's basically a Battlefield game don't lie to yourselves.

3 and 4 had more gun/vehicle variety, although a close number of maps.

you can't even customize guns in 1

At least with Battlefield you can see the vehicle, run up to it, and enter as opposed to Battlefront's utterly stupid token system.

Battlefront being shit shouldn't surprise anyone

Actually, you can see operations servers in the server browser. See: reddit.com/r/Battlefield/comments/5c7r18/bf1_psa_how_to_see_and_set_operations_in_your/

Also, bf1stats (p-stats network) has already been debunked by an EA employee. See: pic related.

You can check this yourself by counting the amount of players on the server list and combining that number with the number of operations players. I got 12k last time I checked. What do you get?

Shrunk about 75% actually.

WE

WUZ

They filled the game with niggers and made it another generic COD wannabe instead of a true WW1 game

Thank fucking god, gamers need to show that we have enough of this streamlined, SJW infected cucked garbage

>Sup Forums gets triggered by black people in games even though a black person invented the video game
wew

PIGEONZ

Blacking history should never be allowed.

RACIST FASCIST KKK

Im pretty sure they are still rolling in thoose preorder dollars user, they dont give a fuck if the game is dead past day one.
Infact it might even be better for them since they dont have to host as many servers.

Very true. I don't know why anyone who isn't on EA's payroll would care when the actual game is shit, though.

modern gaming is about buying a new game every week, not about playing the same game for a year.

why would you watch a arcade fps?

quality game
youtube.com/watch?v=ltiPgLQuhzk

>Also, bf1stats (p-stats network) has already been debunked by an EA employee. See: pic related.
Because an EA employee would never have reason to lie to you. EA employees are the most honest and trustworthy people on the planet, and therefore should be trusted without evidence.

>Server list shows roughly 12k players. That wouldn't even be top 30 on Steam.

See

It's fine on PS4. As I've been saying since the game came out, it doesn't look that much better on the PC, hell half the time you can't barley tell which version a streamer is playing. Now that consoles have 64 player matches, there really is no reason for anyone to get the PC version, especially if it means dealing with shitty Origin on their PC.

>yadda yadda yadda consoles are holding PC games back etc. etc.

Yeah, well too late now, and all the games are the same, deal. Unless you want to play it in VR, there usually isn't a reason to play the PC port of anything AAA ever since most AAA banned allowing mods in their games.

Like I said, add up the players and count for yourself. It checks out.

>Sup Forums
>white
lol

But then why not post that instead of the EA guy who we have no reason to trust?

>this is what console players believe

Don't get me wrong, mate, you can enjoy your game as much as I do, but that doesn't give you the right to be this retarded. You tried, good luck next time.

I did post that.

overwatch is actually more popular on pc because of china and Korea