Western """"women""""

Western """"women""""

Go back to jerking to your loli waifu faggot

I bet you loved her when she was a loli didn't you weeb faggot

What game was she a loli in?

Never liked her, but now she's a transgender edgelord teenager. Also I hate girls with tatoos

>Not a single women nowadays appreciate enough her body to not get a fucking tatoo

>Somehow being tattooed became a norm

I'm 26 and I feel wayy too old for this shit

>optimistic, spunky kid
>now is nihilistic, angry lesbian

This game is going to miserable, isn't it?

Looks like a hot trap.

I am okay with this.

she needs some timbs

then I would be fine with her mounted on top of another girl

He transitioned. Please use the proper pronouns and call him Ellis. If you deadname Joel will come and kill you >:D

You play as some greasy grunge guy instead of an old dude now?

She's hot as hell now.

>Also I hate girls with tatoos

lol fucking pussy

Joel should have never let his son get that tatoo it looks fucking terrible.

What is no makeup

Where the hell did she find someone to give her a tattoo?

You do men do it too, right? Even moreso, actually.

>Child raised during the apocalypse where killing became would become natural

this.
i dont understand.
she looks like an aged up Ellie mixed with Ashley Johnson
who is my waifu yes
i said it

>he likes biker's wives, druggies and trailer trash

heh......... wrong generation ftw........

the world of TLOU isnt set back in the fucking stone ages. there's still electricity, telephones, and computers. im pretty sure tattoo needles are still around.

And I find it equally moronic.

>but now she's a edgelord teenager
She has been surviving in a post apocalyptic world
She has killed people before
What the fuck were you expecting?

So did her fucked up bite wound actually heal? I thought it was sort of always there and just kind of halfway healed and had little bits of fungus or some shit hanging out of it.

She had to cover it up in the original game, does she not have to do that anymore?

are you seriously this stupid? do you think that it requires some major technology to do tattoos?

Enjoy your STD

She found a guy who does tattoos. What kind of fucking question is that?

Not wrong generation but I feel like I swimming against the current and day after day is becoming more tiredsome.

>he thinks those are the only type of people with tattoos

Lol purist virgin

peppermint patty looking bitch

The government was still standing in part of the US. TLoU's world is actually still largely in one piece when compared to other post apocalyptic/zombie stories.

Joel and Ellie traveled through the absolute worst spots in the original game. Where you start out, it was a relatively normal city where you had to get occasionally scanned to make sure you weren't going to get fun with the gus and go apeshit one everyone.

>I need muh realism in video games
Fuck that. Persona 2 was also a game of survival in a post apocalyptic world and characters are cool as fuck.

wtf she looks like me when I was 15

you're a faggot if you wouldnt fuck peppermint patty

Did you play the first game?
Again, what the fuck were you expecting?

>lesbo
>woman

Those are awful shoes for the apocalypse, where did she ever find chucks that survived for twenty years

she would look quite nice with a short leather jacket

I think the tattoos are covering the bite wound. They should have just left Joel and Ellie's story as it was.

They're fucking ugly, it's just a blot on their skin. It's an eyesore

What do you think her vag smells like

What does she do when she's on her period

Spot the retard.

Yeah I kind of agree. There were plenty of opportunities for another story that wouldn't have to continue the "cure" story and could've just been about the nitty gritty of surviving the bullshit, but instead they went back to 2 characters who have both already had their stories.

>female lead isn't a fuckable twat
Grow the fuck up you faggots.

haha

i really hope this story is about the fireflies raping ellie and then taking her baby to find a cure.

Persona 2 also never won GOTY.

This isn't Fallout 3/4 where literally everyone survives on scavenging 200 year old potatoes or some dumb shit. The government is still standing in part of the country and small societies are coming back up when the first game ends. I'm sure there are still conventional goods lying around/being manufactured.

>part II

>being manufactured

lying around, SURE. but who the fuck would stick 20 year old tampons in their cooch thinking it was a good idea

>he thinks decent people get tattoos
Hahahahahah

Women managed for thousands of years

JESUS CHRIST THIS IS WHAT Sup Forums IS BECOMING

>he thinks he's a decent person
HAHAHA HAHAHA

That doesn't mean they smelled good.

The plot will probably be bleak enough to make Part I look like a Kirby game.

whoa.......

so this is the power of western developers...............

heh not bad, not bad at all..............................................

>>I need muh realism in video games
Thats exactly what Sup Forums complains about when it comes to games though

pretty sure it was confirmed that there are parts of the country where they manufacture shit like toothpaste, first aid, toothbrushes, cars, and guns.
they ship the goods to the outposts like you start out in

theres no excusing that tat mate.

Why is it impossible to assume that somewhere in the government controlled areas they're still able to manufacture some goods like basic necessities?

Fungus zombies doesn't mean all infrastructure stops. The government zones were functioning and they had plenty of shit, there's no reason to assume they couldn't make some shoes/hygiene goods.

I forgot to mention military men, gang members and prisoners
>sexy women, must be a pussy if you don't wanna fuck them

why would they be wasting resources on this shit when people are just trying to survive

You can literally use a rag user. You just have to change it.

>basic necessities
tampons are not necessities

No it's usually just one retarded faggot that barges into a thread claiming bikini armor isn't realistic enough.

>ND literally said 'Ellie and Joel's story is finished', 'what else can you say? Their story is done.'
>'we don't want to do a sequel and even if we do, we'll do it about other people'
Oh well

Because in the government zones everything was fine and you were given a job and the only thing you had to do was submit to the occasional and highly justifiable scan to see if you were infected.

The zombies were only a huge problem outside those zones and in the middle of the country.

And that is why japshit will never be relevant. They care more about looking "cool" than about good stories, good characters and interesting themes.

No it's Sup Forums when they claim shit like a black hacker isn't realistic and then they somehow think they are better than sjws

thoses hands

Their stories weren't done. As long as Ellie is immune, she'll always be a key player in the world.

Ok but you don't think that's stretching it a bit though?

not having the resource and free time to get a fucking tatatoo, especially when its completely fucking pointless

No it isn't
All you have to do is burn the skin or something, the Egyptians did it

She's been living at Tommy's dam for at least some time. Her life went from surviving to literally watching movies in the well lit, walled city that Tommy built up that you see in the game.

She had plenty of time to get tattoos. This is like asking why those weird african tribes get tattoos when they should be busy dirt farming. They still have time to get tattoos. Getting a tattoo takes like 3 hours.

its concept art idiot

>curious about how tattoos used to be done
>quick google
"The oldest discovery of tattooed human skin to date is found on the body of Ötzi the Iceman, dating to between 3370 and 3100 BC."

Evidently it's not a difficult process

I'm really curious as to what you think the resources are needed for tattoos since you seem to be fucking clueless about them.

are you aware of cultures who do tattoos without fucking tat shops around have been doing this for generations?

Hell, prisoners get them done easily too.

It seemed like most people were dead and stuff. I don't know.

concept art, that Naughty Dog watermarked and are using as marketing

I want to hold ellies hard calloused hands

the only complaint I have is the tattoo.
Where did she find time to do that?

Loving the new Ellie design and she is clearly more masculine which means we will see her with a girlfriend in-game

>they dont like tomboy tsundere peppermint patty girls
HA FUCKING FAGGOTS

Sorry for being abrasive, wasn;t sure if you were just shitposting or just geniuinely didn't understand the process for tattooing.

Anyway, for the game itself, yeah an immense amount of mankind was wiped out, but they still managed to make do with what they had and the people around.

>that
>tomboy
that's a full on boy

/thread

But still need to ask - why the fucking tatoo? I mean...what for?! And how?

Don't pay attention to those mean anons.

so

and how do you get a surgical breast reduction which she has obviously done

Are you stupid?

Serious question.

she's still a qt in-game faggot

To cover the fucking bite. In the original game it never heals. She's not covering her arm, the only thing to assume is she found someone willing to tattoo over it to cover it up.

Kind of a weird idea since it would just draw even more attention to the location of the bite, but at least she doesn't have to wear long sleeve shirts all the time which is probably a comfort.

>that
>qt
If you're gay, maybe.

"next-gen"

nippon is our only hope now

why are we complaining because she has no womanly waist or boobs? You faggos DO realize that tits and ass are mostly fat, right? Why would she be packing away tons of fat, assuming she does stuff like running, lifting, etc?

Do we really need two threads for this?

>muh cute loli lesbian waifu is now a tattooed butch dyke
So basically a realistic lesbian woman?