New IP fucking when?

Is anyone else wondering when one of these new IPs From has been mentioning will be announced/confirmed?

>muh souls like spiritual successor
>muh weird new hard to explain IP
>muh new genre

Literally all they've said. These guys are known for putting things out at a pretty good clip so I figured they would've broken their since by now.

E3

Whatever it is I'm just glad it'll be a permanent PS4 exclusive

>tfw they still have one more exclusive new IP that's only on PS4

>can only churn out clones of the exact same game-style
Why bother?

you mean 3
and then they'll just make a new contract with sony

Haven't you heard? Rehashes are okay when anybody besides Nintendo does them.

Their history has had an enormous variety of genres in the past, from horror to RTS to puzzle user.

>butthurt nintenyearold can't even contain his rage

Neofag rumor

>trashman.jpg

Does it really matter if it's called Dark Souls IV or Bloodborne II or Island Pony Adventure if it's a "spiritual" successor? If the gameplay stays the same / consistent then literal who cares.

From already did some less than stellar games (Lost Kingdoms, King's Field)

He got Bloodborne right

i see you're still here

If this is true why nothing at PSX?

Newfag detected

Joke's on you I just bought a PS4 on black friday

>rumor
Wasn't it the guy who leaked project beast?

It was leaked first on Sup Forums IIRC

>it's a from/souls thread turns into a console war episode

>no time to play all the games I have anyway
>1 more to get added to the list for a different reason

???

>I'm just glad it will be permanent 30 fps

ftfy

Emulator in 10 years or less

*Emulator in 100 years or less

I'd like a futuristic souls game, with robot enemies and laser swords etc

Odds on a SotfS treatment on Das3?

Screenshots were leaked here first but that guy hinted at the game for a year

Hard to believe you guys still buy these bland piece of shit artificially difficult rehashes

Why dont you all just go suck chink microdick already and stop beating around the bush

They said something about PlayStation VR and sci-fi, so I'm guessing it'd be a new Armored Core rather than a new ip for Souls fans, as much as I would love the latter.

From Software has the rights to the Tenchu franchise and I would really enjoy a good Tenchu game entry besides the first three that came out.

What the fuck do you play oh enlightened one?

But the Tenchu series went downhill after the second entry. Shinobido was the true successor to Tenchu 2, From just dilapidated the franchise.

games where you dont spend 90% of the time dying to some arbitrary nonsense that you couldnt have known to avoid

ah, I get it now: you played Dark Souls II.

name 7 games

So dying to something once is artificial difficulty? Because if it's multiple deaths you should have learned and already known about it?

>not giving an actual example

I'm not excited. Any new "souls inspired" IP will be a reskin. Set in the future, or set in some wacky world it'll still have that aqful loose souls feel, some of the worst animations in gaming and since they already ran out of ideas for 3 I doubt there will be any new features.
They ran souls into the ground, I've been playing the same game since 200-fucking whenever it was and I'm so done with it. But people will eat up Reskin Souls and beg for seconds.

And only souls made any money. They're gonna wring it for every penny.

Armored core made money. Not souls money but it did OK.

Better than 0 fps nigga

>From starts releasing a new game every year
>They get bad
>Sup Forums still complains that we only got one From game this year

Just wait.

Even if they did, the moment it gets on PC it's gonna magically be a bad game to you guys

I'm with this user, Tenchu needs a reboot/new title. I'd really love a multiplat HD port of tenchu Z.

>AAA
>new IP

I personally want to see that dark fantasy JRPG, I was told it would not be Soulslike.

Are you retarded

From's next announcement will be Bloodborne 2 (PS4 Exclusive) and a reboot of Armored Core for PC, PS4 and XBone.

Screencap this.

Good gosh I hope not.

If they make BB2 it will be by the way of DS2.
Miyazaki let clear that he isn't interested in doing BB2

I want them to re-visit tenchu really REALLY BADLY

>thinks anyone will want to play PS4 games in 10 fucking years

Video games will be real life by then you fucking dolt

I want a souls game in a science-fantasy setting where a futuristic society has regressed to medieval times and technology is indistinguishable from magic

tenchu is garbage

>'I want a souls game but x sci-fi futuristic setting!'

People like you are killing the franchise.

>Otogi, Armored Core, Echo Night, Kuon, King's Field and Cookie & Cream play the same as Dark Souls

you're wrong though
there was some video announcing the new project, whatever it is, coming to xbone, psvr and pc

I don't understand why anyone would want something to be exclusive, multiplat is almost always the best option for sales
If there's a budget issue I guess it makes sense to get a deal with one company but otherwise how sad does your life have to be to feel such a petty level of schadenfreude?

nobody wants anything to be exclusive except for the corporations that want to sell the latest consoles

I can't be excited about this at all. Chances are, it's going to be more Souls -- either a sequel to Bloodborne, a Dark Souls IV, a retouch of Demon's Souls, or something with a completely different aesthetic but with Souls mechanics.

>something with a completely different aesthetic but with Souls mechanics.
As long as they shake things up like with bloorborne, what's the problem with this?