Runescape thread

anyone playing currently? if so, what are yall doing?

fucking your bitch. lmao

I've been debating for a while now if I want to come back to RuneScape or not..

Not sure if I'd play OSRS or continue with the shitshow on RS3..

Kind of stuck on which MMO I want to play really..

old school is the only version worth a damn in my opinion

I know man.. I quit during EOC launch. It would be such a shame to start over fresh. After everything I've done.

I don't play OSRS because I started playing RS in general in 2009 and didn't really have any nostalgia for 2007 in particular when OSRS came out. I would have also had to redo leveling, which was literally the worst part of Runescape. I just wanted to do quests and dungeoneering, maybe eventually some PvM/PvP when I actually got the gear and levels to do them, man.

With that said, SoF and EoC were both cancerous updates and I haven't remained consistently subbed since then, but I'm not exactly sure how much of that was down to those particular updates being shit as much as it is the game being a fucking chore after you get a quest cape. I sub every few months to do the most recent quests and other shit, but then I notice myself having to force myself to log back in and work on skilling and dailies instead of just wanting to so I drop it.

Really wish I had burnt out later this time; that Sliske's Endgame quest looks pretty sweet, but if I buy a new bond so soon after buying my last one I'll end up doing the one quest and burning out and quitting again two days later and effectively wasting 15m.

Completed goals of getting quest cape and all stats decent.

Was going to go for 99 mage, but lost motivation after completing fremmy hard diaries.

Currently just low key farming until raids come out.

Game is good and comfy.

Also did not even both mentioning this is OSRS, as to me there is no other version of the game.

>you have to grind for 2 years to get 99 something

nah

I currently have a maxxed rs3 account..

RS3 or OSRS?

I'd have to start fresh if it's osrs...

>maxed
you're an autist so osrs would be better for you desu

in game name? mines doindustoff

not spending more years of my life on a shitty f2p browser mmo

Funnest wep ever..

Yeah but, comfy af

look up Sup Forumsscape monica.