Have you worshiped best New Hebijo today yet?

Have you worshiped best New Hebijo today yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7cSeW2MO-OY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

Good.

I love it.

Still pissed my preorder for that tapestry got fucked over.

She loves it too.

What happened? Did you at least manage to her other one?

>What happened?
No idea, it wasn't even listed as a tentative preorder on amiami. When it came time for the monthly box to ship, it was never added to it nor changed in status till the following month where it was 'out of stock' basically.

Huh, first time I heard of something like that happening.

?

Guys, what do I do if I want to fuck Homura really bad?

Yes.

I want these as wall scrolls. Or at least, decent resolution of the art to make my own.

If you insist.

So do I.

No.

Then do it right now.

Which Senrans have you dedicated the most amount of your cum to?

O-Okay.

No, worst school.

Give me Crimson Squad any day.

the stinky one

for storage

I want to worship the lioness

Fucking making me want to buy the game, you lot are.

That..wasn't intentional.

>Buying Senran Kagura
Are you fucking for real mate? The graphics are shit, if you want to fap, just look at the pictures.

Souji is probably the cutest based entirely off of how much she owns her sexuality. The other girls seem almost oblivious to it, with a few exceptions, but Souji has that "I know you like what you see" attitude that the other Senrans just don't.

GAMEPLAY VIDEO

I want to use pic related like a onahole, fucking her mouth while using my hands to squeeze her throat just to make the sensation better.

11/10 this

all these games are pure garbage, the cards are the best part

I want to see her butt

I feel the same. I love her confident expressions, she absolutely fucking knows how sexy she is and how much her outfit is accentuating it.

cute loli robot is cute! is in the next game, right?

RIGHT?

Yeah you've got good points, I've yet to not regret a game that I've bought with my dick.

Oh well, thanks for the dump.

She looks like a reskin of every other Senran

I want her to make me kiss her butt.

Seriously, there's such a lack of Senrans that actually know how good they look. Souji's willing to put a show on for the viewer because she knows exactly what makes her so erotic.

Finally some gameplay

I want Souji to make me do all sorts of things.

FUCKING FINALLY

It looks better than I expected, seems a lot more animated than EV.

>Kiriya has an in-game model again
>actually making use of those hip thrusters
>the girls are using their weapons

IT LOOKS FUN

My question is though, is the combat with the weapons going to be dialed back a bit in preference of the water guns? It looks nice.

Fat kunt.

Oh shit, it's true. Looks okay, nothing spectacular but could be fun.

>Kat using her boots
I guess the thing about not having their powers wasn't all that true, or they just didn't bother to give her another melee animation.
I want to read more about the card system too.

Whoops.

that's not Ryouna man

Once again, I'd love to get higher resolution of all these NW cards.

honestly, senran is pretty fun to play despite its ass and tits mission statement

Where are my Ryounafriends in the late night threads when everyone is talking about Murasaki and Yomi?

You could probably run them through waifu2x. It might mess up the text a bit, but the art will look nice.

The first game, maybe.

The rest, not so much.

Don't get me wrong, people can enjoy them, but an equal amount of people can be turned off by its gameplay.

This.

>You could probably run them through waifu2x. It might mess up the text a bit, but the art will look nice.
Textless to make wall scrolls and other merchandise

Why cant senrans get rid of their baby fat?

still waiting for my oppai loli girl with tits twice the biggest Senran size.

I can already tell every scene with Mr. K is going to be entertaining as fuck.

THE SLIDE IS REAL

Yeah, the newer games have gotten especially simplistic with the gameplay. I hope they bump the difficulty back up to old levels in PBS.

Ah. There's some textless card art floating around, but it's in bits and pieces for every character.

Because it keeps them youthful and soft.

Kiriya looking hot as fuck, no homo

Homura shouldn't wear clothes.

Why is she so perfect Sup Forums?

Holy shit her hair is long as fuck

holy shit, this is like a combo of a team based 3rd person shooter and the melee combat of devils 3rd multiplayer. which, if anyone played it, knows how much fun that shit was.

Murasame someday. Best brother needs more screen time.

I was there last night, man
but I'm a sad excuse of a man because I would only __hug__ her

>Yeah, the newer games have gotten especially simplistic with the gameplay. I hope they bump the difficulty back up to old levels in PBS.
Japs will bitch. So that's not gonna happen.

elaborate

>Ryounafriends

Have you played any of the Dynasty Warrior games? if you like those you might like SK games, to me they get extremely boring very quickly and the in game model arent great compared to the cards, to each their own tho

Fuck yeah.

take the biggest tits in the series
double that
stack those nukes on a younger lady
cuteness ensues

What a shame. You have the opportunity to choke her, smack her around, belittle her, call her a fat sow, and suggest that she's only good for breeding, and you wanna go for hugs? I suppose it's okay. To each their own, and all.

Japs have such shit taste in their own media that it astounds me. If I see one more poll with Katsu-nee running down the bottom half, I'll personally start development of the third nuke.

>If I see one more poll with Katsu-nee running down the bottom half, I'll personally start development of the third nuke.
You may want to get started soon.

t.pedophile

Looks like they didn't improve the in game hometown. I was hoping for a 3D version of this

The closest I've gotten is Drakengard.

That was... okay, I guess. If the camera didn't suck ass and do that weird 1 second delay and all that.

I know man. but it's because she looks so cute dancing while slapping foes on-screen, looks lots of fun.
maybe only petting her on contrary of her pledges can be a form of punishment as well

They are still using the same SV models, the best you can hope for is getting better hometown or models in general for the next action game.

Now you know SK doesn't put much effort in the models.

Thanks for reminding me I had to download her updated MEGA
mega:///#F!M5Am2ZSa!33vnD0fVtmINfZZBb4FYZQ

I enjoyed SV well enough. Does Estival really play as differently as people say?

I'm in love with Souji!

Oh?

Honestly, in a series with girls that are this good, Japan has to consistently pick the shittiest ones as their favorites. It's a shame, really. The confident, sexy ones get sent to the back, and the "KYAA DON'T LOOK AT ME"s get top billing.

Hey, minimizing positive reinforcement is technically a form of domination. Carrot on the stick, and all. Smart thinking, user.

She has a tendency to do that to people.

>Valkyrie Drive has unique body models for all the girls
>Senran Kagura just uses the same body model for most of the girls.

Cast bloat was a mistake.

wow? katsuragi is a bottom tier there?
a katsuragi-fag on Sup Forums's merchandise thread could only go on on how he would like to cream her tie and it set me off on her, but she's actually super cool, and I like her "bass" voice. would hang out with.

Not much different except for it being slower and nerfed dashes.

EV is ass, it's a pretty big downgrade from EV in a couple of ways.

The combat is more stiff, dashing is pretty much worthless, the cpu spams their ninpos nonstop if they get the chance, and the obnoxiousness of the enemies has been cranked up to 11.

You should know by now that nips fear assertive girls.

i dont normally worship purple but i can if you want

>The confident, sexy ones get sent to the back, and the "KYAA DON'T LOOK AT ME"s get top billing.
It is rather unfortunate.

I admit. VD surprised me with the different models they had. Especially that one girl with food shtick. Goddamn.

She is a shitty character though. At least the Japs are right for one thing.

Surprised that they haven't replaced her with Ayame by now

well, I heard VD doesn't have ass jiggles
so, every part with its mistakes

I love this beautiful YOUNG woman!

Yep. Believe it or not, Ryona used to poll even lower than Katsuragi. Like, bottom three around the time Estival came out. She's gone up since, but she was lower than Minori for a while.

Japan never ceases to amaze with their terrible taste in their own girls.

Yeah, I know. That whole "girls shouldn't be the sexual ones" bullshit runs way too deep into the culture. It's such a shame that the girls that know exactly what they want and how they want it are tossed to the side.

SOUJI IS A BITCH!

I'm still hung up over the old Hebis. Not saying she isn't nice but yeah. Also lions.

Ayame is one of the least attractive senrans imo. It's probably her hair.

nah
i just enjoy cute

Tsubaki > Ayame

FAT
SMELLY
NEET

Thanks guys. Now I kinda understand the disdain for the trend Versus started.

I'm talking about in terms of who replaces who in Hanzo. Ayame is better and plays better than Katsu