What games let me heal edgy girls with love? No Katawa Shitjo allowed

What games let me heal edgy girls with love? No Katawa Shitjo allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
watchingrobertpickton88015.yuku.com/topic/3312/Transcript-Shirley-Lynette-Ledford-audio-recording-Bittake#.Vzwas_mDGko
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's not what "edgy" means.

The emotional baggage dealing with such a girl must be staggering.

it is. trust me.

real women arent moe sad-sacks that need something to lean on 24/7

theyre worse

niggas will do literally anything for pussy
I've read one too many stories about a guy trying to fix a girl like this and then she cheats on him once she's better.

Don't go for a fixer upper

>not healing whore sluts into pure sluts

the thing about going for a fixer upper is you should never fix them
keep them reliant
cripple them in new ways to suit your purposes

Growlanser 4. Meline is best girl.

Knew a Korean girl like this, blind in one eye and a scar on that side of her face. She was a cute.

>You will never be unconditionally loved by another human
>You will never nurse a beautiful woman back to good health
>You will never find another person who will simply appreciate you being around and being their friend
>You'll never have another human being want to cuddle you to comfort you knowing how much pain you're in

It'll be alright. We've got Sup Forums. We're never truly alone, right?

>It'll be alright. We've got Sup Forums. We're never truly alone, right?
We'll keep telling ourselves that.
Maybe it'll become true.

I'm sure if posts were associated to a username everyone would hate you

I can relate to this tbdesu

Y-yeah

I guess it's a good thing this isn't reddit

I wish this was backwards. It's my fetish to see pure girls become corrupted.

I met a girl once that was sort of like this. Was in a house fire and half of her face and chest got severely burned.
She wasn't cute at all though. Her nose was fucked and the fire made her unable to grow hair anymore, so she was also bald.

It's really sad actually. She was only 17.

You should take peace in solitude and be content with yourself.

lucky for you that's en edit

heh I know, I was making a joke lol?

>Prasing her and patting her is ok
>But asking her to go out is "cheap sympathy"

That was in the past

Katawa Shoujo girls become immediately less attractive once you realise girls in real life with their disabilities aren't actually cute and quirky anime girls, but are more often than not horribly disfigured in many ways that they'd urk everybody here.

That you dennis?

>gets wet when you say you love her
>gets pissed when you want to go out with her
even the crazy ones are stupid as fuck.

Any 2D girl become immediately less attractive when you start thinking in 3DPD terms

Some of them but not all of them!

I did not ask for this feel tonite.

It is backwards you dumb fucker.

Alright, time to step up, could you heal this girl? And do you want to?

Gimme your best angry image Sup Forums, because I don't have any strong enough to represent how mad I am.

>Blind girl
>Mute girl
>Legless girl
>horribly disfigured in many ways that they'd urk everybody here.

More sad. (Manga is shit, don´t read it)

Well how do I know it's sad if I can't read the manga, user?
Geez fucking louise.

I can currently relate to the feeling in this picture.
I'm really starting to feel old and I find myself wishing I could just reverse time.

That guy and his faggot friends need to be shot.

>Implying that actually happened

>walk into room
>see this
What do?

Same.
I'm more and more often finding myself listening to the music I used to listen to many years ago and just being in an overall extremely reminiscent and nostalgic mood. It really brings my day down when I think of how much better things used to be. How much simpler things used to be.

I seriously hope non of that is true.

I meant the post you replied to. Is more sadness one feel than hatred. Kids are dumb, you can´t hate them because you were just like them.

I don't speak for everyone here, but I've never been loved, man. My first GF cheated on me. Then I had one for 8 years - she cheated on me and told my friends I was a horrible abusive alcoholic. They all left me and took her side.

My family was broken by my mother fucking my stepfather while my father was on deployment. My dad moved away to California and left me with my mother, who beat the piss out of me and tried to kill me.

She could look like a monster at this point. All I want is not to be betrayed, not to be hurt. I want to stop feeling like this, and to have someone - anyone - care about me because they legitimately like having me around.

best always sunny ep by far

>being THIS new that you have never seen this before

if you want love learn to enjoy taking dick
if you just want affection learn to make women emotionally dependent on you through manipulation and abuse

women aren't sane
relationships with them aren't healthy
learn to work with what nature gives you

DELETE THIS

I don't deserve any of this tho

Yamero.

They found it that the bullies were girls. So is not that bad, girls are naturally mean.

>you were just like them.
I was a huge dipshit as a kid (and I'm not much better as an adult) but jesus fucking christ, that's a complete new level of bullshit

>She could look like a monster at this point
Stop fucking lying. No one can stand a ugly bitch. If you really meant it, there is a fucktons of ugly bitches ready to love you if you could love them. Is just that, they are hideous. But since you don´t mind, all you can eat buffet, enjoy.

We know it's fake but that doesn't make the scenario any less enraging.

Are we talking about girls who literally did nothing wrong now?

If it wasn´t a cute girl. And some random fuckboi instead, no one would sympathize.

Is that cementgirl?

gz that's the redpill. all women are crazy.

dont

I don't know, a lot of people sympathize with the story of the user who got scrub over by his sister and mom that get posted a lot without any implications of him being cute

Why are we here, just to suffer?

I mean its still a fucking shitty thing to do regardless.

This is the one I was looking for.

>tfw finding it more and more difficult to get out of bed in the morning as I'd rather be stuck in a dream where everything is okay rather than face reality
Nothing quite like the feeling of meeting the most absolute perfect woman in your dreams that loves you, only to wake up shortly afterwards and forget almost every detail about her.

Put on the neck bolts

I've been here since 2004 and I've never seen this before :^)

>tfw don't remember 99% of my dreams
No escape

FUCK YOU
WHY DID I READ THAT
;_;
That's fucking depressing

Here is the thing. I have so little hope in human beans, that I believe that story, or at least something similar to it must have happened in the last decade, several times.

Why is it that when a group of people say they're going to do a prank, they magically become retarded and somehow confuse cruelty for humor.

mob mentality desu

i believe it if op was a grill

girls can do some psychologically fucked up shit to each other at that age while boys are too busy fapping their brains out and drawing dicks

All love is unrequited.

>Buy NES themed vans as an impulse buy
>"That was a stupid purchase. Maybe I should return them?"
>Decide not to
>Go to friends bachelor party with the vans
>Friends uncle notices them
>"Oh, Nintendo shoes huh? You must be a real dork"
>"Y-yeah"
>"I think you'd like to meet my daughter, she's into that stuff"
>Think he's kidding "Yeah, sure. I'd love to.
>Best friends wedding happens
>Uncle introduces me to her. We hit it off really well.
>She's also into video games and anime
>We start dating
>We move in together after a year
I know there's someone out there for everyone, I happened to get mine just being myself. You guys have a good night, I'm off to bed with my girlfriend.

I dont know this story. Post it please.

>"JUST" in the bottom middle panel
Now I just think of Brendan Fraser whenever I see this.

Doing an image search on the picture brings up this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
Happy reading :)

WHY DID YOU REMIND ME

now i'll remind you that the guys have been free for quite a while now

Honestly I don't think any human can be like this Well real ones I mean, they just don't do it for me, I can't speak with them for more than 2 hours without wanting to kill myself.

You talk about cuddling but girls smell

You fucking delete this right now

If you liked that, you'll love this :)
watchingrobertpickton88015.yuku.com/topic/3312/Transcript-Shirley-Lynette-Ledford-audio-recording-Bittake#.Vzwas_mDGko

>Just be yourself

Get some better taste

I will bet you $100 she fucks other guys at least twice a month.

FUCK
YOU
FUCK

i deflect all inner pain by arguing on this website i don't even care about anymore. i try my hardest every day to grow as a person but i'm stuck in place, working to go to school... so i can work. i have no friends, i have no partner, and my online acquaintances often ignore me. i make fun of neckbeards and losers who date their "geek" girlfriends, but the reality of it all is that i'm almost going to graduate and i've still never had my first kiss.

if you're an underage reading this– please do something with your life.

there are no answers here. only other people suffering like you.

you think this is the answer but it's not, you're just trying to be comfortable and in trying to be comfortable you're sinking deeper into a lonely depression that's all because you don't want to try anymore and be disappointed

Sause

:(

all the more time to enjoy vidya, my friend.

ENOUGH