youtu.be/Wa4VfAtnv1g
youtu.be/xfu0XBf8kmk
youtube.com/watch?v=FeQRZZIpMwA&
youtu.be/MOJ91H4mraU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A severe lack of Iris and Aranea is comepletely unexceptable

is there gigantuar

Lightning DLC when?

Why is she slapping him? What did he do that made her slap the future king of Lucis?

>THAT'S IT!
Ignis

>Waifu Tier
Aranea
Leviathan

>Great Tier
Ardyn
Vyv

>Biggs and Wedge Tier
Biggs
Wedge

>Good Tier
Gentiana
Cidney
Cid
Talcott

>Decent Tier
Gladiolus
Nyx
Noctis
Cor

>Shit Tier
Prompto
Regis
Iris
Ravus

>JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP tier
Luna
Tabata

Yes.

Looked at her tits

can i do sick drifts with the car

>tfw no tonberry party member

Looks like she's rescuing Noctis

Glad, I wasn't the only one who noticed that

No, only with the chocobos

You can do sick near-death crashes with the car via landing. Does that count?

What the fuck is this, a Bollywood movie?

What area is that? I've never encountered a Tonberry in a dungeon before.

So what are Sup Forums's honest thoughts on Nyx? Like him? Hate him?

Iris is worst girl. More like a severe lack of Gentiana when it comes to the girls.

>Shit tier
>Iris

That's really the only issue I have with your list, also Leviathan doesn't even have a human form so why did you put it in "Waifu-tier" it's a fucking serpent beast thing, fucking faggot.

Then maybe she should cover them up

I'm just surprised he made it into the game in some way

>no type-0 prequel where you play as the ice reaper and his tonberry companion

Funny, just like FFXV, Type-0 has a bunch of characters that would be memorable if they didn't just show up and not given any more screen time after their initial scene. Fuck Tabata, I hope he never directs another FF ever again.

>Gentiana merely good tier

You better invest in some heavy duty door locks, boy.

>you can change camera angles while driving

fuck you square why isn't this listed in the controls I spent 30 hours with the shitty closeup angle

The way Ignis simply maintained his composure and carried on despite losing his sight gave me pretty intense feels ;_;

I love how Gentiana randomly appears in your photos and the gang gets freaked out

what the fuck
post chocobo drift webm

What's the closets thing to FFXV we got for pc?
Open world roaming with your band, doing quests and fighting monsters.

Dragon's dogma?

Iris = Aranela = Genitals > Cindy > Luna

Are there Tonberrys in this game?

Gentiana's back...

Come on now, user.

>ywn have a harem of shivas/gentianas

Why even live?

Yes and they fight like Yoda in the prequels. At least the ones I just fought.

Quick! Post your favourite driving songs!

youtu.be/zfo9QoqKIw0
youtu.be/KEw4lusjegI
youtu.be/Wa4VfAtnv1g
youtu.be/xfu0XBf8kmk

>he doesn't know about the Tonberry Knights
you're in for a wild ride lad

anyone else got photobombed by carbuncle?

Love this one by the seaside

youtube.com/watch?v=FeQRZZIpMwA&

Noctis sure is happy.
Just look at him! He loves it!

I didn't think he'd actually be in the game and certainly not in that way. That shit was fucked and made me hate Ardyn but also made me realize he's an effective and well done villain because you like to hate him and by the end you feel like killing him. I never really felt like killing a FF villain before as much as Ardyn.

How?

>No The Price of Freedom as a music track
???
What did they mean by this? This would be a great driving song.

youtu.be/MOJ91H4mraU

Ara

These tonberries got me so paranoid when I saw them. Do they one-hit kill in FFXV? I didn't take the chance, and avoided them instead

I want to see Aranea's areolas

>That shit was fucked
Seriously. Probably the darkest scene in any FF game.

Probably.

>Miyuki Sawishiro as her VA
>That personality and how she fights
It's like they made her with me in mind

shiva /ss/ doujin when

>Set your destination for the opposite end of the map
>Game doesn't offer to fast travel you
FML

>Tabata is such a narcissist that the only spin off OSTs that made it into XV are games that he made besides Dissidia

Might have something to do with the party having to take Behemoth's claws into their anus quite a few times to summon her.

Yeah, I honestly never expected such a scene in FF.

Then again, Type-0's intro pretty dark and heavy with that dying student crying because he knew he was dying.

PC
WHEN

Noct isn't shota tho

>he doesn't like taking nice long, relaxing drives through the game world
get a load of this fag

10 more years

Literally just a cheap emotional ploy that doesn't make sense. Noctis doesn't even know Nyx, and he's going to make an illusion of Nyx being strung up alongside Regis and Luna? What? The closest to making sense there would've been Jared.

Tabata is a fucking hack who takes the most hamfisted bullshit ways to make you feel emotional about his games to mask the shitty writing/scenario that doesn't lead to you feeling that emotion otherwise.

He directed Crisis Core.

L1/R1

I really need to quit reading these threads while I'm still playing the game. I just keep spoilering myself and I only have my own stupid ass to blame.

But damn, do I love talking about this thing.

I was fighting the Benis when it just decidedly happened. I honestly thought it was for Ramuh at first, like always.

2018 if the leak is correct.

Has anyone ever run out of gas on a drive? Do you have to push the car again like in the beginning?

Why would Noctis not know Nyx? I'm sure the Prince has had occasion to talk with the hero of the Kingsguard in the past.

>Picture_66

>look up her history
>voiced Ciri in Witcher 3

I've postponed my replay long enough.

Handsome looking nigger in that suit.

>man attempts to stop himself from furiously masturbating while surrounded by a dozen sex goddesses

Why is this game full of beautiful men

>See the latest Death Note movie in cinema
>She voices one of the Shinigamis

Is Ignis literally autistic?

Probably not until all the expansion dlc is done

I'M IN LOVE WITH MONICA!

I don't know about that one, user

Does his English VA have any range whatsoever? It seems completely monotone from what I've heard of it. What about the Japanese one?

Noctis wouldn't even personally know a thing about Gladio, his personal instructor, if it weren't for Iris. He doesn't know a thing about the Kingsglaive men, certainly not enough to put someone who's not even the commander of them on par with his DAD and FIANCEE.

That was without a doubt just thrown in for the player. And it's not even that dark, it has to be an illusion given it makes no sense they aren't more decomposed 10 years later. And Noctis may as well not even acknowledge that shit, he goes to uncharacteristic wisecracking with the "jester" comment.

What the fuck makes you ask that? Do you know what an autist is?

THAT'S IT

Because it's Japanese.

literally who

His Japanese VA is pretty great. His VA has won awards.

JP VA is also pretty monotone. That's just his character, user

Oh. I meant in conversation.

I'm pretty sure it's a leftover from when Kingsglaive was still the prologue to the game, it's the same reason Drautos appears in the scene where Reigs sends you off despite the fact that he too only mattered in the movie.

>That's just his character, user
I got that, it just makes him less interesting.

it's ok, user. Prompto has enough retarded vocal range to soothe every add riddled cell in your body.

He's meant to be a serious, straight laced man. He's not Prompto.

>That fucking scene at the throne room where his body is hanging by chains

T-thanks Tabby. I would have liked to see Noctis react to the corpses but hey, it felt very creepy and unsettling. Certainly made Ardyn feel like a proper villain, unlike some of our other antagonists we have had.

>he goes to uncharacteristic wisecracking with the "jester" comment.
That wasn't a joke, kiddo.

Steyliff Grove Vault.

I don't know. He might not be close with Nyx, but it seems unlikely that he wouldn't be very well aware of him. It's like not knowing who Cor is.

Pretty sure it's a beta remnant, just in there as fanservice or because those people personally got in the way and annoyed Ardyn.

>Go rest
>Cutscene of Noctis chilling on the roof
>Suddenly Prompto comes out and starts rambling about how long they've known eachother and how much of a loser he thinks he is
>Wtf Prompto i'm just chilling on the roof what is your fucking problem

Prompto what the fuck man, you wanna add that you got daddy issues too?

>retarded vocal range
He actually does a good job or an actual lively performance. Both are weak stereotypes, but Prompto's VA does the best job he can with the material, which is usually terrible.

>he doesn't know