Apologize

Apologize

For what? I've always said the first half of the game is shit but Gran Pulse was pretty good and when the game actually makes use of a pretty interesting combat system

The story is in a consistent state of shitting itself though.

heh

Never. Bored me to tears and was super fucking linear hallways.

Fang was best girl.

Mot to mention that clusterfuck of a Battle screen. There were like 3 to 5 things firing off at once.

Nope, trash game

Sex on Gran Pulse must be intense.

Square-Enix should apologize.

Well I finished it, no idea why but there must've been something that kept me playing.

Apologise for not liking an entire game of chapter 13? Bah

>I'm too stupid to keep up
What pissed me off was the 8 year long animation every time I switched paradigms for the first time in a battle. Holy fuck that was infuriating. I'm glad they removed it for FFXIII-2.

zetsuboushta

I liked the OST and Hope was a bitch but alright in the end. Also, Vanille is waifu tier desu. Sucks that snow gets literally cucked in 13-2 but fuck Troy baker

Worst game I ever played

post lewd Snow/Hope

Noel was the best thing that happened to the series

SAUCE

your game sucks ass, even in parts of 15 where it gets linear you have things to do compaired to 13 was just push forward.

Did I ever say I couldn't keep up faggot? I just said the menu was a clusterfuck. I rather have a menu where you can just choose your shit for a turn then it would off like in 7,8,9.

This paradigm bullshit was stupid.

>calling someone a faggot in 2016
>calling someone a faggot who plays a game with male characters that look like futuristic fruits.

hello plebbit

XIII was so bad it killes linear games
the word "linear" literally became a death sentance for any game because of it, and we've been stuck with open world garbage ever since

that's how fucking bad it was

But I've always thought the game is good so what do I need to apologize for?

You're so dramatic you should take acting classes to hone that skill

Ironic that it was my favorite rpg from the 7th gen, and my favorite rpg since it came out in general

pls sauce me :(

I remember the ff15fags posting that image of noctis and his fagboy bros stomping on Lightning.

We need an updated one with the FF13 cast pointing and laughing at the gay little fucboi cast of FF15.

ffxv was better even with it's faults tho?

>literaly homosexual likes 15

what a shock

>pot

lol like pot dude whoah

I never doubted you, my Goddess

Kill yourself, seriously.

I'm sorry your game is shit