White people will defend this

White people will defend this

I don't understand?

>niggers
>buying

you live in a strange dimension friendo

actually it's mostly nigger-tier idiots defending it, as far as I've seen. people who literally can't wrap their minds around how the scam works, and how it harms honest devs, due to there being more than a three moving parts involved.

>we have one pool of key that all are working for shield buyers
>and we have one with stolen keys that have a 50/50 chance to get taken down for those who don't buy the shield
It's like you want your key revoked

game devs are scum and the videogame industry is degenerate trash

who gives a shit

>mfw have bought several keys from G2A and they have worked every time

I bought a key from them the other day. Dishonoured 2. It didn't work.

I told the seller, he apologised profusely, and gave me a new key with the preorder DLC on it as an apology.

Pretty good.

>VAT not shown in prices
G2A is fucking cancer.

Kinguin is much better anyway. Usually cheaper prices, live-chat with support if you have any issues, get full refund/replacement key if your key got revoked/was already redeemed WITHOUT buying their shitty "buyer protection".

Source: bought loads of games and never used their buyer protection, only 1 ever got revoked and got a replacement within 2 days.

>degenerate
I'm sorry to have to be the one to inform you, but you've been infected with a very serious memetic virus. Please consider suicide.

Bong here. You can pretty much choose if you want to pay VAT or not. Selecting Outside the EU at checkout means you pay none, and there doesn't look like there's a downside.

>got a replacement within 2 days.
>taking 2 days
Lmao at you niggerquin babbies

Feel free to keep using your inferior service, I don't mind.

>game devs are degenerate scum

Then why play games? Go away.

>inferior
>literally talking about how inferior the service he uses is
Lmao at you kid. Takes some faggot to come onto Sup Forums to brag about something he uses and then pretend not to care. Kill yourself you faggot shill

Awww did the fascistboo hurt your feefees?

>literally talking about how inferior the service he uses is
>meanwhile multiple other people point out how flawed G2A is
Hmm...

>Use buzzwords to describe why something is bad
>No one posts a bad experience
>Only bad experience posted was about gayking
Hmmm really fires up the old neurons

>and there doesn't look like there's a downside.

tax fraud is a significantly more serious crime than copyright infringement

I have the money to pay for it you nigger.

I once sold a game for 5€ there. After all the arbitrary fees G2A made up I got 2.60€ onto my bank account. This site is more Jewish than Israel.

>willingly dodging taxes
Enjoy getting buttraped by the tax office.
>dodging taxes in UK
Enjoy vegetating in the Tower of London.

>Download a song illegally
OH SHIT ENJOY THE IRS

KICKING

DOWN

YOUR DOWN

WOOP WOOP

DATS THE SOUND OF THE POLICE

Thats how much of a nigger you sound like

>Only bad experience posted was about gayking

Are you just upset because "grey market sites hurt developers" or something? I don't understand your anger.

G2A is owned by chinks though.

>G2A

>babytalk meme
Oh my word, it's even worse than we thought. You seem to be host a number of pervasive thought-terminating-memes. I must strongly urge you to immediately begin corrective self-termination. It's time for you to stop.

>Are you just upset because "grey market sites hurt developers" or something? I don't understand your anger.
Using grey market sites isn't the problem. The grey market sites making profits off it with their ridiculous fees is.

>No actual experience. Just generalizing his thoughts on G2A

>KINGUIN
>Get bad key
>Wait 2 days

>G2A
>Get bad key
>Get new key and extra and a personal sorry with in 24 hours

>Little detail isn't thrown in
>LMAO CANCER

Check and go fuck yourself lmao

>15 to 20 % of additional costs not shown in price
>little detail
>being this much of a shill
You are either a false-flagging shitposter or a huge autistic retard who should kill himself.

>15 to 20 % of additional costs not shown in price
Stop making up numbers because you can't accept that you are wrong on an anonymous image board. Grow the fuck up you little baby. You can just leave and save yourself the embarrassment of continuing to be a retard. Instead you need to stay and argue and lie to sound right. Literally pathetic. I am "LITERALLY" lmaoing at your life rn

Cringe.

>Buy games at their full price or at discounts on Steam, Origin, Uplay, GOG etc.
>Buy cheap games from Russians, Brazilians and Mexicans with no guarantee of even getting a game code
>Pirate for free

I don't understand why people pick the middle option.

>MUH G2A IS THE BEST AND IF YOU DISAGREE YOU ARE A SHILL AND NEED TO KILL YOURSELF
I am "LITERALLY" lmaoing at your life rn.

>Buy cheap games from Russians, Brazilians and Mexicans with no guarantee of even getting a game code
>buying region-locked keys that can't be redeemed in developed countries
Whoever does this should be castrated.

Whenthe third option is unavailable?
e.g. Devuvo games pre-crack?

Typical "I can't argue so I'll respond with"
>I'll green text what you said but type it all in caps to make you sound like a retard TAKE THAT with pokemon/nintendrone reaction image
and
>Cringe
>Reported
>Epic

Might as well kill yourself

I am "LITERALLY" lmaoing at your life rn.

>he pays VAT
Fucking casual.

Holy shit, reading through this thread is impossible. It's like retards have gotten their hands on their first computer connected to the internet.

Why would you pay the VAT anyway? I don't.

>committing tax fraud
I hope you are aware that you are registered there with your real IDs and G2A has all bank transactions recorded. Once some states try to milk some tax dodgers they force G2A to show these records and you are fucked. You will get fined IF you are lucky. But you are still fucked in the future. Enjoy it while you can.

>The tax man's gonna hunt down someone for buying a couple video games without paying their 20% to the glorious nation.
Or not.

>that you are registered there with your real ID
I am not.

>G2A has all bank transactions recorded
You mean bitcoin/paypal?

>Once some states
I don't live in the USA, I live in a free country.

Calm down there, mister lawyer. Not all of us live in freedom-land.

Every transaction is traceable, it doesn't matter if you are registered with your real ID or not or where you live. You are literally screwed.

>Every transaction is traceable
You clearly don't know what bitcoin is or how paypal works.

Nobody has my real ID or address.
If you gave it to someone, you're stupid.