I'm still fucking mad

I'm still fucking mad.

that was an incredibly fun game. love it

I'm sure you do Cody

So am I. But I still might rent it on Gamefly. Solely because of that Shy Guy on the train from one of these threads.

Just pirate it. Loadiine is incredibly easy to run on Wii U. I know literally nothing about technology or hacking or anything and I was able to do it from the /hbg/ guide.

>I never played it but I'm still angry
this is why Sup Forums is the most cancerous site on the internet

Its the same shit as Sticker Star, retard.

I went in prepared to hate it and came out liking it. It has problems, major ones, but it's charming as hell.

It's also the best Paper Mario since TYD.

oh look, someone's lying. on Sup Forums. shocking

I'm not.
It is not better than SPM.

another lie. never expected that

Kill yourself shitposter.

SPM isn't nearly as good as you remember it being. Yes, it had some well written characters, yes, the chapter about the nerdy chameleon was funny, but the gameplay was repetetive, the 2D - 3D gimmick couldn't carry the game and most of the scenarios and characters didn't belong in a Mario game.

I don't hate it, I really don't, but it was a sorry excuse for Paper Mario game and while it's tempting to defend it after the uninspired, lazy, boring piece of shit that was Sticker Star no one should put it on a pedestal.

If you're going to go to bat for this garbage game then fucking go to bat. Let's hear some reasons why its good.

now he's lying AND shitposting. am I on Sup Forums?

It is absolutely not a good game. Saying SPM is better than CS and SS is not a testament to SPM's quality by any means. Its a testament to how absolutely fucking terrible CS and SS are.

Why are you mad? It was a totally fine game.
It's basically Sticker Star if it was actually good.
Also you can't deny the music is fucking amazing.

>It's basically Sticker Star if it was actually good.
Except its not? Battles are still based on consumable items. There's still no partners, no badges, no customization in battle style. No EXP system.

It was fucking shit, but I'm not going to get mad over it.

I though it was great.

Inb4 le Cody XD lmao

here? sure, buddy. this is how it works

[explanation]

typical Sup Forums poster reply:
no it's shit lmao kys

See, I don't think CS was bad.

Let me hit you with a controversial statement:

If they gave the Toads unique clothes and haircuts like they did in the first two games and replaced Huey with a Goomba most of Sup Forums would be pretty okay with it.

Yeah thats what I thought. Fuck off

Not when it still uses the broken gameplay from sticker star

Even the most diehard Nintendofaggots don't defend CS. You just have the most shit taste, sorry.
>replaced Huey with a Goomba most of Sup Forums imagewould be pretty okay with it.
Maybe if he participated in battles, but if he was just a Goomba-Kersti no people wouldn't be okay with it

keep shitposting, user

Only shitposters here are the Color Trash apologists.