So is this game literally xenoblade with a bad story and bad combat

so is this game literally xenoblade with a bad story and bad combat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HM-TloyZ3aY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>with a bad story and bad combat
so literally xenoblade then

xenoblade had a good story and average combat

Well, worse story and no world building. Not like either of the Xenoblade games were known for their stories

>posting my question from the old bread
am i the only one who notice a flood of anons rejecting the battle system of older FF games as soon FFXV shilling begun!?

i wasnt in any old thread

No it didn't.
Did you even play the game?

yes i probably played it before you in fact since i got it on launch in the uk

Then you just have really, really awful taste.

what is wrong with the story? it has good characters and good mysteries and satisfying conclusions to the character and mystery arcs. its not trying to be ulysses its just a good story to drive the exploration and combat.

Xenoblade had a lot going for it in terms of the world feeling tactile and believable despite having to struggle against the Wii U's graphical limitations. The story was, at least, much better than FFXV's.

If you put XCX on the PS4 and gave it XV's combat, it'd be just about the best game on this console generation.

I played my first video game on facebook, a 3 match game and later angry birds. i played them a lot. I hate the old games because they are way to hard and too often a crap story. Even bad b-movies have better storys.

With FFXV i played my first console game and it is awesome, i like how easy it is to fight with no obstical or boring gameplay mechanics. The story is very focused and easy to understand and yet is very emotional. I like all the team members, its like having real life friends.

Anyone tellign me that this is just a gay boyband with casual gameplay can fuck off. I am a real player.

oregonalo

the open world is bionis
notvenice is the hand island
the bad guy continent is mechonis
world of ruin is bionis 2

insomnia is colony 9
caem is colony 6
lestallum is frontier village

And yet more popular and well-liked than some shitty game nobody's heard of.

more heavily marketed and more widely released*

Xenoblade X is Xenoblade with bad story while keeping the bad combat.

>Hey guys I got Xenoblade!
>What's that?
>Never heard of it.
>Is that a fighting game?
>GUYS IT'S XENOBLADE FOR THE WII GUYS IT'S AN AMAZING GAME PLZ PLAY IT I'M SO LONELY

we're not talking about xenoblade chronicles x, we're talking about xenoblade

FFXV has good combat, and XCX combat was good too.
The story wasn't particularly good in either game.
The exploration and world are better and bigger in XCX though, and it feels more polished, but FFXV has better graphics and more production values.

Both games have good and fun combat, it's great that JRPGs are moving to real time combat.

>it's great that JRPGs are moving to real time combat

>FFXV has good combat
>it's great that JRPGs are moving to real time combat
just take your (you) okay

I don't like having to passively wait for the animations to run to input my next order, I prefer having something to do in the meanwhile, but that's just my preference, Bravely Default from SR was a lot of fun too and had turn based combat.

I mean "from SE".
Also World of Final Fantasy was okay, I enjoyed the writing a lot but not as much the fighting, I think I like turn based combat more when fights are pretty quick like in Bravely Default or SMT.

Jrpgs went to shit when they tried to "modernise" by going to real time combat.

Could just be a coincidence, but the final fantasy games certainly follow this trend.

If you think FFXV has good combat you don't understand what makes action good in the first place. youtube.com/watch?v=HM-TloyZ3aY

Can you climb on any of those arches? I couldn't manage it on foot but could a chocobo get up there?

Yes

>costlemark
>get pretty deep
>it kicks me out

well that was a waste of items

>Less and less party members
>Voice acting killing the write
>Open-world makes the game with less content
>Graphics are the priority
They're moving to action games.