Say something nice to this girl

Say something nice to this girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

heroesoflegend.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=305
youtube.com/watch?v=uHlJetpDYhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anime trash

TWISTED FUCKING PSYCHOPATH little girl is an awful cliché, I wish you could have killed the little runt in that tower

Rude

Who is this testicle celestial?

You are looking less ugly today

H-hi

>filename

You get your ass kicked by incest corp.

She looks really cute.

she's cute and I hope she sleeps well tonight

>TWISTED FUCKING PSYCHOPATH little girl
Yangire

Is this a trails thread or what?

Used goods

I would like to purchase her used

I'll masturbate to her image if she asks nicely

Lloyd is massive faggot for not tapping that or Tio. Not to mention he is the worst Trails protag too.

One of the worst characters introduced in kiseki series prior to coldsteel probably. Hate this kind of annoying little special snowflakes.

M-maybe

Name a JRPG hero who isn't a massive faggot.

Yuri Lowell

halo guy

Who's this demen semon?

SLUT

Croix Bartel

>Isn't constantly banging Judith

calvard when

Tales of Graces.

>all JRPG hero are fa..

When is 3 coming to steam?

spring 2017

Nah I'll take everybody falling for gigolo detective Lloyd over LN protag Rean. At least Lloyd has goals to work towards unlike Rean at the start.
>One of the worst characters introduced in kiseki series prior to coldsteel probably
>probably
So you're saying you haven't played all the games. The best parts of Zero included every time Renne is on screen.

The games were coming out so rapid fire lately with 2, 6 and 7 one after the other.
I feel really deflated now that I need to wait who knows how long to play 3, 4 and 5.
I might just import.

Why is she so lewd?

Generic character design.

Just checked the fan translation forum for Zero no Kiseki and it seems like they're done (or almost done) with the translation). They've asked for editors last week and the google spreadsheet has all of the chapter translated except for the final one (which has missing lines). Here's the thread if anyone's interested:
heroesoflegend.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=305

They've said they're aiming for 2016 December release if all goes well, this was before summer. But I doubt it'll come out so soon if they're still editing it. Hopefully it comes out in the next few months.

I'm hesitant about a fan translation for a single game in such a long series.
I don't doubt their ability to accurately translate it but I doubt their ability to do so as part of a broader project.

I think I'd rather wait ten years for the official translation or just try to play the rune version myself.

They have 2-3 translators if I'm not mistaken, they've worked on this for more than a year. One of the translators is this guy:
youtube.com/watch?v=uHlJetpDYhg

I personally can't really wait that long, I'm not patient enough. It'll probably take 1-2 years until they even announce an official localization, if that ever happens.

you are the perfect girl for the job you meet all the requirements get yourself settled it's going to be a long one

Oh, and they're also planning to do Ao too probably. I just hope they don't get bored or some drama happens like with most fan translations.

>It'll probably take 1-2 years until they even announce an official localization, if that ever happens.

Since 2015 the trails series has had 1.5 games release in the west per year.
If that pace continues then we will catch up to Japan in 2018 and then get Sen 3 in 2019.
Not that big of a wait.

I understand that Cold Steel did financially well for XSEED so I see no reason for the budget cut which led to SCs tremendous disaster delay.

A better character than Fie!

She's in the perfect position for a raunchy session of facefucking.

the drama already happened. That's why they're looking for editors.

>Spec for speed
>Bosses don't even get turns
This game might have been challenging otherwise.