No because I don't have the skill level of a 12 year old girl

get better you fucking loser

>get discovered

>playing stealth game
>get discovered
>stealthy run into some shadows
>HUH MUST HAVE BEEN THE WIND
>continue on with my mission

Only if I make it a challenge to myself to sneak the whole game, or atleast level perfectly

>play "stealth game"
>get discovered
>go nuclear on everyone
>do this for every mission and make sure everyone is dead
>still get high ranks

Anyone else love this sort of games?

>playing stealth game

There was your mistake, OP

I'm trying to get Foxiest of the Hounds in DXMD, so I have to do this with the smallest mistake.

Yeah, I savescum. I even do it in darksouls, copying my save file to a different directory once I make it outside a boss fog gate with enough estus and shit. Its shameful.

>t. Kid who only plays mobas

Hotline Miami isn't a stealth game, user.

why do you pause?

Depends on how much fun evading alert enemies is.

Good stealth games are still fun even when you're alerted the enemy.

Holy shit, that's sad. Why even play the game then?

For every game with stealth except Blood Money. Doing it in one go is unnecessarily frustrating.
I get the feeling that I might not be the core audience.

>Stealth Game
>Give player an arsenal of weapons and spells that you can do to make creative kills
>There's a non-lethal takedown and it is the only non-lethal means of taking down an enemy and it's the most boring shit you can do in the game. However it is required in order to get the best ending.

Seriously, even if I didn't get spoilered, I automatically assume that it's mandatory and the only means to get the best ending.

This is the worst thing you can do in a stealth game IMO.

user will get better by restarting and trying again, like he just said he does. your attempt to bring someone down to feel superior just shows your pathetic lack of confidence

>playing stealth game
>get discovered
>shred the disc

you only get one shot

pretty sure there isn't a "restart from last checkpoint" hotkey to use mid-game

>uh, wow. Is Anonymous being mean again? I'd better do something about this!
Where the fuck am I

this. at least if the game has a good replay value you can do a boring good run and a satisfying bad run

>However it is required in order to get the best ending.
oh no, a minute long cutscene, my experience is ruined

dsp does this

you can use better insults that don't make you look retarded, fucking moron
>are you the cyber police? here on the darkest place in the internet?
well I got roasted so hard I'm just gonna go kill myself

I try to salvage the situation. if the mission is still winable without a massacre I'll play on and just figure that's how it went

>beat the shit out of somebody in the first metal gear
>they look around for a few seconds
>huh must've been my imagination lol

Wasn't even the original user that insulted OP. I was just so amazed at your faggotry I had to give you a (You)

It depends on the game.
In Dishonored if I'm trying to do No Kills or Minimum kills and I get spotted then yeah. In general if I get detected in a way that is not obvious to me [Glitch or being spotted by "that guy waaay over there"] I'll restart just until I find out what happened then I'll just go as usual. I'm trying to cutback on doing that crap though. Takes out the fun.

depends on the game and run I'm trying to achieve

>I'm doing perfectly on hitman but accidentally slip up
>see the witness start to run away
>popped him in the head and hid him

really made me think. It is a game but if it wasn't that would have been very cold-blooded.

nope, you're a fag.

yes, i do it, even if I lose 20 minutes of progress

Is that Olivia Jensen?! What the hell happened. She blew the fuck UP! God damn.

>meet new npc
>save
>fail dialogue
>reload until you pass the highest

Literally the only advert I have willingly watched in years. So thicc. So juicy.

fucking talos rucker

next time I'll just call him a cuck. that seems to always work here

BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

>siege episode
>reload until I win the seige

HIGH TEST

Where do you find this kind of woman? Not especially fat around the stomach, huge hips, ass and tits? I want more of them. Post more.

What the fuck this is the ugliest thing I will have seen all month, and it's 8th of December

>tfw 8 days into nofap and see this

you've failed as a man son.

Because I don't like disproportionate fat mutants with tons of cellulite?

I feel you, OP.

>my face when playing Dishonored 2
>all those lethal options
>too obsessive compulsive to use them

>playing stealth game
>get discovered
kill yourself, casual

I used to do this when playing MGS but stopped when I realized each game was taking me too long. Now I run and gun.

wow you never fail at stealth games? you sound like the perfect human being, you should lead the human race, because with you we'll be able do anything.
please fuck me in the ass I'll feel so honored

>>get discovered
>>immediately hit pause and restart at checkpoint or last save

>F5
>F9
>F5
>F9
>F5
>F9
>F5
>F9
>F5
>F9
>F5
>F9
>F5
>F9

Enjoy the cellulite you fucking gay.

>Thin and boyish = straight
>Thicc and curvy(the way god intended women to be) = gay

Fuck this board sometimes I swear

god intended people to be healthy and thin. it's a common misconception that they were supposed to be fat because of historical artwork. but they were fat back in the day because their husbands didn't let them do anything but sit around the house and sew clothing.

Women are supposed to have child bearing hips and breasts big enough to feed the children. Skellys have no place on earth you fucking fag. God didn't intend for fat fucks either, he intended muscular tall men and curvy women. Not too fat not too thin.

You're a degenerate gucking faggot child molester if you think any different.

>Women are supposed to have child bearing hips and breasts big enough to feed the children. Skellys have no place on earth you fucking fag. God didn't intend for fat fucks either, he intended muscular tall men and curvy women. Not too fat not too thin

In MGS, doing a Mission Op I'll probably restart Side Ops I don't fucking care its stealth optional.

Something like Tenchu, I'll restart but typically I don't get spotted because stealth is basically stick to the roofs, or shadows and you're fine.