youtube.com/watch?v=ydpuOowSW8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=YIp0UknXmvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sonic and the Black Knight

Sonic and the Secret Rings

secret rings, shadow, or heroes

>Heroes

Explain

I never realized how bad adventure 1 was.

Lost world, the platforming/physics were god fucking awfully unbearable.

Bad Sonic Games:
Lost World>Sonic FreeRiders>Sonic Secret Rings>Sonic Black Knight> Heroes>Shadow

Shitty slippery physics, bad PC port, plastic characters, no option to play as just one character.

That Bioware one.

Sonic Adventure die to the legacy of shitty characters and games it created

Making a sonic game story driven was a fucking mistake

This honestly, there's no redeeming factors here. With others you can say you like the music, or the cheesy story/voice acting, or SOME gameplay, but there is NOTHING here. Heroes is also pretty rough too. Honestly I'd say Secret Rings, Heroes, Labyrinth, Black Knight, Shadow The Hedgehog, Dark Brotherhood, and many of the Game Gear games are worse than 06. Haven't played Boom though.

Sonic Adventure was the best 3D sonic, you can all suck cock for not liking it.

Shitty gameplay, simplistic boring level design, horrible shiny plastic graphics, and an all around terrible concept.
Also do it four times. Not like Adventure 2 or 06 where the areas are the same but levels are different, do it four times EXACTLY the same.

Shadow The Hedgehog. People unironically defend that game and it fucking baffles me, everything about it is terrible. It rehashed the Heroes engine and physics, made it somehow worse, and put it in tight levels fucking full of enemies and added guns that you have to stand stilll and rely on auto aim to use along with terrible vehicles that are slower than you.

Unless Free Riders counts, because that shit is genuinely unplayable. Adventure 2 is shit as well.

Somehow you are the only correct one in the entire thread.

>Sonic Adventure was the best 3D sonic

which really says something about the state of 3D sonic games

>make terrible game
>autistic fanboys eat it up
>continue to make worse games because of this

Can you imagine if Mario went down the story driven route Sonic did? They should have kept sonic about gameplay

Secret rings

Thought I was lucky that I skipped out on 06, fell for the Wii hype and got something even worse instead. [Spoiler]I still completed it[/Spoiler]

Generations.

seconded

>shadow
Shit taste my man

all of them

Heroes is worse than 06 will ever be.

SatSR is easily the worst. People who call 06 the worst need to play secret rings. That game is literally unplayable, while 06 is just bad, buggy, and full of loading screens.

3D Blast

/smacks you
stop that

Boom is still the best sonic show

everything about Shadow is trash, nothing redeems it

It's really worst though. You can't even go fast there.

Boom > AoStH YTP > AoStH = SatAM > X > Underground

In terms of theme songs:
Underground > SatAM > X > AoStH > Boom

Wait switch Boom and AoStH YTP

Sonic 4 Episode 1

Sonic CD is abysmal.

I love Heroes, but I admit that it's pretty awful. Lots of unfair deaths due to slippery controls- and it's not even a "git gud" situation; the game is actually full of glitches. I still adore it though since I have a fond memory of skipping school to play through it.
I also bought the soundtrack to it many many years ago at Tower Records and used to listen to it all the time during long car rides.

>AoStH YTP
TOMORROW I'LL!

HERE'S YOUR STUPID DRINK

Shadow the Hedgehog. It's unrelenting dogshit from beginning to end with absolutely zero redeeming qualities. Having the privilege of doing shitty poorly made corridor levels multiple times except this time killing all the blue enemies isn't a redeeming quality.

>finally reach the end of Rail Canyon, the longest level in any game ever made
>try to switch rails and just go flying
>game over
>start back at the very beginning
I stand by the fact that Heroes is alright until Rail Fucking Canyon, everything there and afterwards is dog shit.

Nice thumbnail faggot, maybe you should kill yourself.

OH BOY THLOBBY

What the fuck is the pelican's name I have no idea

youtube.com/watch?v=ydpuOowSW8Q

>pelican
Either you're thinking of Scratch or EDGARRRRRRR EAGLE

>Can you imagine if Mario was story driven
>There's a billion story driven Mario games.

C'mom, guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=YIp0UknXmvQ

This one. Posted wrong one with the possum.

anything heroes and after, excepting rush/rush2/unleashed

not mainline mario games

mario rpgs don't count since they're a totally separate series

Super Mario Bros and Galaxy 1

>adventure best 3D game
sonic 3D blast and sonic R want a word with you.

Hey fuck you, that was objectively a good game. I once watched a video on YouTube that explained why so if you don't believe me just go watch it. You can look it up yourself so don't ask me to do it for you, you autist.

neither of which are story driven

having cutscenes and pats where characters say 'hurp a durp save the princess' doesn't make it story driven

Sonic 3D Blast and Sonic R are easily the two worst Sonic games besides 06, good job.

>Manual in Mario 1
>Rosalina's storybook

filtered

wow i feel bad for you and your poor taste, you gotta feel the sunshine bro, let it brighten up your day

that said, 3D blast was best on saturn which fucking no one has/can play these days

Sonic advance 2 belongs in the trash