>>360036461

>Reminder that SE is actively killing off DQ in the west by releasing the games in the west and / or they're sabotaging it by releasing a DQ game in the same month as some other game.
the fuck are you talking about

Great news!
Another game I'm interested. Just hoping for a DQ XI localization too.
Probably gonna buy a PS4 next year.

>Reminder that SE is actively killing off DQ in the west by releasing the games in the west and / or they're sabotaging it by releasing a DQ game in the same month as some other game.

So this ain't turn based garbage?

So how good is it?

It's shit. Dynasty warriors with a DQ paint job

Urgh serious? Guess I'll pass on it

Not bad but not perfect neither
It's Dynasty Warriors but this time there is a overworld with shit happening
Also main character can change his class like in some DQ games. Plus this time there is a multiplayer coop mode unlike the first game

Good joke.

It's literally every DQ thread. Whining about SE and how they don't release DQ games OR if they do release DQ games there's a conspiracy about them sabotaging the series.

>It's Dynasty Warriors but this time there is a overworld with shit happening
No. Just. No.
People who insist on this "It's Dynasty Warriors" thing are the people who have not played DW. Basically the only thing that's shared is that it has tons of enemies because it's a musou, which is just genre characteristic.

He's an idiot but how is he wrong? it is basically dynasty warrior.

See Shit, Dynasty Warriors still doesn't have character switch much less a full blown party to switch between.

Stop bringing fucking trash and bring the real DQ games you hacks

Fucking joker 3 WHEN!?

AND IT BETTER BE THE PRO VERSION!

We shouldnt depend on fan translations to be able to play games that clearly are better than fucking pokemon!

>Thinking people actually play DW on Sup Forums

Nigga the only reason people even know the name is because they can shipost with it.

5 is the best, if you disagree, then I respect your opinion.

Oh and this needs to be added to the list as well

You literally answered your own dumb question. There was no point to bring over Joker 3 when Pro would come out soon enough. And it's not even out yet in Japan so you'll have to wait.

> to be able to play games that clearly are better than fucking pokemon!
This is an opinion.

I'm hoping for 9 finally getting an announcement in the upcoming KT lineup thing. After all they promised us news this year.

I think he's referring to Persona 5

It's not really a exactly 1:1 copypaste like Hyrule Warriors, Berserk or others.
There are skills, classes, a overworld (not big but there is), monsters that have different actions and you can turn into a monster if you have a monster coin (every monster have its own moveset)

Why do they expect anyone to give 2 fucks about these lazy spin offs? Can't wait till it bombs here

>It's not really a exactly 1:1 copypaste like Hyrule Warriors, Berserk or others.
But none of those are copypaste either.

It's like you'd call Doom/Wolfenstein/Blood/Whatever old ass FPS literally the same copypaste 1:1 game.

What about DQ X

>Why do they expect anyone to give 2 fucks about these lazy spin offs?
There's literally 0 main series games that haven't been localised unless you want to meme that X is a "legit main series" game which is just untrue since it's a fucking MMO that uses numbering for marketing, just like Final Fantasy MMOs.

FFIX is a better FF game than the last 4 mainline games, and DQX is no different.

DQ Heroes 1 was fucking snoozefest

Fuck yes. I'm probably one of a dozen people who actually liked DQH so I'm really glad they decided to bring this one over.

Not falling for these games anymore. Last one I bought was Hyrule Warriors and they're just so brain numbingly boring. That being said, it's always nice to get a game localised and there must be a market for it.