Well, Sup Forums ?

Well, Sup Forums ?

>$300 on ACTUAL GAMES*

*system not included

No sane person will buy Switch on release.
I am Platinum Mad they delayed Zelda Wii U because of this shit.

Poorfag's dilema

does piss4 even have $300 worth of games (lol)

you can get a ps3 for 100 bucks and pirate 80% of those games

i see nothing but trash and multiplats at 30fps

No sane person would buy consoles or gpus at release either.
The wise man waits eternally

>actual
majority of that list are weeb games

I'm obviously going for Nintendo faggot, I'm not black or a weeb so why would I be interested in PS4?

I am interested in the switch but anyone who buys a console at launch is a fucking idiot

Who gives a fuck? I love both playstation and nintendo. Why is this board so fucking obsessed with making everything into a console war (literally people here get very fucking upset over this shit)

Just enjoy video games guys.

Buy a gun to kill yourself and end every problem you'll ever have in life

TPBP

Never buy a console on launch. Buy it when it has the games you want to play. Especially Nintendo console. There are people who bought WiiU on launch to play a new Zelda game. Don't be that person user. Wait. Keep your money. Buy when the games are out.

I hate videogames

>PS4 """games"""

lmao

Oh wow PS4 is finnally getting some games coming out next year, 3 in one month even

>Yakuza 0
>Nier
>Nioh
>Maybe Horizon as well

>FF12 spin off coming out short after FF15

What the fuck? Final Fantasy is so fucking weird with it's sub series.

>480 replies and 81 images omitted

>p5
>february
Delaystation

Is this sonygger just falseflagging the switch because he has no games to play on his ps4?

NO user. DELETE THIS.

YOU CAN ONLY HAVE ONE CONSOLE!!!

Kill yourself console war child. What a worthless piece of shit thread.

Does PENIS 4 even have good games that are things other than weeaboo trash?

What if there are games I want on launch? Happened with the PS2 and I bought it then.

I still have my PS2 and it's currently still hooked up. I play it every day.

I'll probably get the Switch for my siblings when it comes out.
Nintendo always made better family games than the others.

Switch.

>actual games
>post a bunch of shit and 2 games MAYBE worth playing

You should never buy a console on launch because then you'll be stuck waiting for games to come out years later. By the time games do come out, the console will cost less or there will be limited edition bundles available.

>have a decent pc
>have a ps4
>have a ps3
>have a vita
>have a n3ds xl
>will buy most of those games
>will buy the Switch as well

Lmao poorfags

>not going switch and ps4
>not selling your PeeCee

The only games I'm buying from that list are Nioh and Horizon. There's more than enough time and money for me to spend on a Nintendo console and a new Zelda.

This. Never buy a console until its had at least 2-3 years worth of releases. Otherwise you'll basically have only 2-3 games max for an extensive period of time.

Riddle me this.

What's the deal with Sony and it's army of Sonyggers constantly making these bait threads?
If they're not shitting on PC they're shitting on Nintendo or Microsoft.

Why is your fanbase so cancerous, and why are the MODS so fucking useless in carrying out their jobs?

I make 8k a year and I am in this boat ass well. How the fuck are people too poor to buy shit.
8....k....a....year.

most people here got a ps3 for "future games"
you know . like FFXV or last guardian ,
i bet 99% of the people buying consoles are fucking retards
>i'll buy an airplane and learn to fly it on 20 years!

>February
>Persona 5

somebody should update this image

because you live with your parents you stupid fuck. reality is going to whack you in the face like a frying pan when you finally step into it.

I'm gonna play the waiting game and let my modded 3ds tide me over.

>console cucking yourself

Minus the vita bc I sold it to a friend.
Plus a online Dreamcast, Wii, Gamecube, VR for S5.

>Weebshit Minecrat
>Weebshit
>Zombie Weebshit
>Weebshit
>Weebshit
>Weebshit
>Fighting "game"
>Weebshit
>Same game repackaged weebshit
>Disney weebshit
>Weebshit
>Weebshit
>Weebshit
>So weebshit you can't even read the name
>who cares
>Weebshit

Everyone should be an idort

I moved out of my mom's in 2012.

I bought a Wii U and still regret it, no way am I buying another Nintendo console until it has some actual games.

>buy Wii U because Rayman Legends is coming out in like a week
>it gets delayed and loses exclusivity
It hurts

>doesn't change the control scheme of games any in any weird unique way
>gimmick
Its just a Console/handheld

I have literally no need for a dumbed down gaming tablet that doesn't play anything other than nu-tendo's rehashed content and inferior third party ports before said third parties jump off the ship in less than a year.

If nu-tendo wants me to change their mind on them after the abysmal Wii and Wii U, they really need to improve their games and stop relying on shitty gimmicks to reel in the smartphone audience that has long since abandoned them.

As it stands, I will buy their shitty gaming tablet if
1. Piracy is available
2. Homebrew and emulation is available
3. I can get it used for less than 150€

Other than that, my PC and PS4 will serve me just fine while I wait for this flimsy fisher price tablet to become worth buying. It's not like I will die if I don't play the latest handholdy and gimmicky Zelda rehash or the latest easy as fuck Mario rehash.

It's still the game in its original true form, all the other ports where made during that delay.

>complains about 'weebshit'
>literally defending the biggest weebshit console

Me too!

Witnessed

new graphics card tbqh

I did it in 1989

>Buy 300 dollars worth of games
>AND buy a Switch

It sure is great being an adult.

>throwing 300 dollars away

Feels good being retarded

Not everybody is a rich kid

>trips comboed with rock solid advice

Today you have been witnessed
And it was good

it really depends tho, if the nintendo's console is essentially an android tablet with additional nintendo software then i'm all for it

>half of the list are literal multiplats
>for a console that managed to get nothing except for BB in 3 years of it's life
>$300 for half of those games to run at silky smooth 15 FPS

as opposed to
>switch not even revealed properly
>already confirmed to get Pokemon, 3d Mario, Smash, Splatoon, Pikmin, FE, Zelda, Mario Kart, Exclusive Beyond Good and Evil 2, Exclusive Platinum title
>already confirmed to be $250 AT LAUNCH (meaning 200 or 250 with a game by it's first black friday)

Oh, but surely all those games and franchises are shit compared to motherfucking World of Final Fantasy. Except it's not exclusive to PS4 either

Between Switch release, FF7 and Shenmue 3 being guaranteed to be mediocre trash and goddamn failure that is xbox becoming more powerful than a $400 memestatuion, 2017 is going to be delicious.

The switch appeals to no one.

It doesn't appeal to children because it's flimsy modular design and fragility will mean they will get broken in a matter of weeks. Also, it has a fan and an air intake, shit will get inside and the fucking thing will overheat and break down. Besides, the 3DS and all Nintendo handhelds were dirt cheap, parents nowdays will just shut their kids up with their hand-me-down ipad.

It doesn't appeal to hardcore gaymers because of its underpowered nature, also most hardcores play at home and would not have the same level of immersion and concentration playing on a rinky dinky 720p tablet screen. The weird and underpowered hardware will once again cause trouble with third party ports.

Casuals won't want it because as shown by Wii vs Wii U, casuals want easy to understand, pick up and play devices, this fucking thing has a million buttons and replaceable parts and it's overall a huge clusterfuck. Phone games will suit them a lot better. They are also not interested on "console quality games on the go", which was the marketing for Vita, and we all know how that ended up.

Basically this fucking thing appeals to no one other than Pokemon fan and Japs. But even in Japan the PS4 sells far better than the 3DS nowdays, so the tide is turning there too.

Expect slightly better than Vita sales, and massive losses for Nintendo.

PS4 now. Switch a few months after launch.

It's a remaster.

>World of FF
>DB Xenoverse 2
>VResident Evil VII
>Tales of Berseria
>Berserk Musou
>Tekken 7

Why in the world would I want to buy any of that crap?

/thread

I spend more far more than 300 dollars a month a stupid shit anyway, might as well invest in more vidya shit.

It's called disposable income for a reason.

I fail to see who is the target audience for Switch. Everyone? You can play Skyrim with it, but you can also bring it to a party and play with friends.

Will Switch be the "Jack of all trades, master of none" console? Right now it sounds like a horrible purchase. You will be paying for so many features and only using like 20% of them.

You can always sell it if you are bored anyway. Some people are poor, some people are stupid. Just ignore them, must be a teenager.

>someone was autistic enough to take their time to do this

also
>16 PS4 games = $300

You didn't pass mathematics back in fourth grade right

>I fail to see who is the target audience for Switch. Everyone?
Nintendrones that eat any shit nintendo puts out.

>not indlucing the price of the pro
>and a year worth of psn to go online

>Weeb games aren't real games
>Western AAA games aren't real games
>Indie games aren't real games
Clearly this board believes that only Nintendo makes real games

because you enjoy getting fucked in the ass but you are so sore right now that buying those games is the closer you can get to getting fucked in the ass.

The Switch would be another failure that third parties would abandon again if everyone thought this way.

You can pirate DQ Builders and World of FF on vita.
FF 15 is confirmed shit and will likely get a PC release, where you can pirate it easily.
RE7 is pewdiepie-tier shit.
Berseria and Nier and Berserk can be pirated.
KH 2.8 is a 3DS game, a movie on youtube, and a 3 hour demo of KH3. Not worth a dolar.
FF12 zodiac age, just emulate it, it'll be better.
Horizon is hot garbage and you know it.
>Tekken 7
lel

Nioh, Persona 5, Ryuu and Gravity Daze 2 are worth it. But you're better off spending money on a Switch that will get good exclusives.

For me it's just Nintendo handheld which actually have some power. That's all I need. On par with 360 is enough.

Assuming the "It's not a shit console when it's docked" thing is true I think it's great.

Not everyone's a NEET who never leaves their house though I am

The Nintendo Switch will be sold out everywhere when it launches. I'll just save the hassle and money down the line when it gets a price reduction and a special edition like the Zelda Wii U.

>DBZ
>FFXV
>Kingdom hearts
>memeserk
>tekken
Are you 10, OP?

>The Nintendo Switch will be sold out everywhere when it launches.
lol, right...

I have a job so I'll get the select games from the top that interest me as well as the switch.

Switch will have real exclusives. It's Nintendo. Even the Wii U was better than PS4 lmao

>:nervous sony shilling:

All of those amazing exclusives really helped the Wii U become a worldwide success.

/thread

>or
Why not 'and'?

I'm not buying any of it, but I can assure you of one thing: the day I purchase any game system from Sony is the day I purchase a literal piece of shit, which is a redundant statement now that I think about it.

None. No anime weaboo shit, no new console without pormising games.

Let me take the time to say Dragon Quest Builders was the best game to come out last year. No one even played the game. I wish someone did play it, so then I could talk to people about it.

because console war threads are just made by insecure children who can't afford both or insecure manchildren who can afford both but are manchildren and can't handle the thought of someone liking something they don't

This is what I'm getting. I might get the Switch down the road, but I'm gonna need confirmation of Xenoblade Chronicles "Y" first.

Is it alright if I use my Nintendo Switch in public?

yes, you can definitely pirate a bunch of ps4 exclusives on a ps3 (besides kingdom hearts). they cant even run at 30fps on ps4, how in the fuck would you ever play these games on a ps3?

Yes

Why the fuck is EDF in that pic?

What the fuck is wrong with Sony's holiday lineups?

>not spending 600$ on both
t. poorfag