You might have thought Battleborn was dead after seeing it go down to rock-bottom prices not long after its release...

> You might have thought Battleborn was dead after seeing it go down to rock-bottom prices not long after its release, but Gearbox aren't throwing in the towel just yet. They're currently cooking up a massive update that will overhaul the game, making it a better experience for newcomers and veterans alike.
> One of the upcoming update's headline features is the ability to play as any of the game's 25-strong roster right off the bat. Instead of trickling them in, you can get right down to figuring out who you're going to main, while character unlocks are replaced by some lovely skins for your favourites.
> Another big change is for veterans. The draft will let players take it in turns picking and banning heroes before the start of each match, MOBA-style, creating the perfect composition and making sure your team has the heroes to counter the enemy.

Apologize you crapposters. You thought you could lie, insult, and meme Battleborn to death but alas you have failed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NU4K8dvQ6A0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy crap, I'm STILL not Anthony Burch!

Good measures actually but far too late.

The people who were willing to give BB a shot already did and they turned away after seeing its sorry state.

Let's be honest here, Battleborn is objectively superior to Overwatch. I still don't understand why Overwatch got so much more hype than Battleborn.

Heeeey, it only took them the almost complete death of the playerbase and losing what meager money they've made!
Good job Gearbox!

Feels good man.

shit at this point you have more people working on the updates than you have playing them

Apologize

>the decline of players is quickly decreasing and will soon start increasing

Thanks for proving my point, buddy

I might watch of stream of this now, because it would literally be the ONLY multiplayer game going on at any given point. What an insular community that must be, able to bitch about balance mid-match and it actually reach a dev's ear

There is only one way to save this blunder at this point, but they can't go free to play yet thanks to the season pass scam.

Good for them except they did this 4 months too late.

the
>I already asked my mum to buy me a CSGO knife so I can't ask her to buy me the 40$ Overwatch game by Blizz so I go with Paladins
choice.

They should seriously stop putting so much time into this trash and just make Borderlands 3 already.

Borderlands is all they are and ever will be good for, and even that's just barely.

>What an insular community that must be, able to bitch about balance mid-match and it actually reach a dev's ear

hearty chuckle

>Gearbox aren't throwing in the towel just yet.
>newest updates literally throwing in the towl

I'm sure the 4 or 5 dozen concurrent players will really enjoy having their queue times doubled or tripled by splitting their player base into draft and nondraft mode.

I'm a quadriplegic mute that has to blink in morse code to my nurse so she can shitpost for me on Sup Forums but at least I'm not Anthony Burch.

>We've gone from 400 players to 100, but we're about to shoot up to 200!
Sound Logic, Mr. Pitchford.

Shit ain't free yet? Won't save it anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=NU4K8dvQ6A0

how hard would it be to bully the last dozen players off of Battleborn online? I mean they must organize and meet in a Steam group or something to get a game going.

Enjoy a 1 day player spike of like 5 players to about 50 and then the next day it'll go straight back to like 5 again.

kotaku really will not give up shilling for this trainwreck, will they

Isn't this the femimism meme game? Why would anyone play this garbage?

>Gearbox still supporting this dead game

Kek, they really must have had a lot riding on it to still being trying to keep it afloat. Hope their company goes under.

more like

>i am not a faggot blizzdrone and prefer to have all my games in one place

also
>i dont need to be a retard and spend 40 bucks on a shit game, i can just try this shit f2p game that is just like it

>not a drone
>if it's not on Steam it doesn't exist

this is just getting sad

>newcomers and veterans alike
>veterans
Is there a singular person on the face of this planet who spent more than 200 hours in this game? That does include developers.

>>if it's not on Steam it doesn't exist
sums up my feelings about the Mass Effect games

Bought this for 5 and I still felt like I wasted my money. Boring game and it is one of the ugliest I've played this year

>More people play Star Wars Battlefront than Battleborn

>Is there a singular person on the face of this planet who spent more than 200 hours in this game? That does include developers.
You just gave me a great idea
•buy Battleborn
•idle for 2 weeks on title screen
•wait a third week and idle less
•apply for job at BioWare/EA witch screenshot
•get hired because they think I am a cuck developer who would fit right in
•run SWTOR even further into the ground while I sip mimosas with coworkers talking about oppression points on launch break in Austin, Texas

>May 2016 when the game came out
>12K people bought the game

>cash shop skins so you can stand out from the crowd of other Gentleman Robot players
>no need to buy skin because you're literally the ONLY Gentle Robot player

Sorry Randy

>•idle for 2 weeks on title screen

battleborn is already programmed to do this on its own

First, why would they think that you're a dev because of your playtime? And why the fuck would bioware hire a battleborn dev for an mmo?

>battleborn threads can't even break 100 posts anymore

Checkmate, Gearbox.

It's so bad Sup Forums doesn't even want to shitpost about it anymore

>Battleborn has as many shitposters as players

What else is there to say? Its the same bunch of faggots who always make these threads to shit on the game.
>picture of playercount
>OMG WOW GEARBOX FUCKING REKT BTFO LOOK GUYS TORTANIC
>Overwatch fags come in and continue the shit flinging
>Now paladins fags come in, dig up the horse, and beat it further
Every thread. Its boring

>wasting quads on a post this stupid

The thing that always gets me about Battleborn is that apparently the game plays nothing like Overwatch, so why the fuck did they market it as some kind of rival to Overwatch.

Wait, so you have to beat the singleplayer to unlock characters for multiplayer? What kind of ass backwards shit is that?

Overwatch got better waifus while Blunderborn don't?

idiots refuse to go f2p

>tfw anthony burch
>tfw couldnt satisfiy wife so i allowed an open relationship
>while she fucked all kinds of dudes i got no poon not even from her
>after cucking me she divorced me and took my wii u
>after that i turned bi but no guy would fuck me either
>got a tweet from anita and framed it
>tfw anthony burch

the winter update is too little too late
holy shit
they should have done that unlocked shit from the start

Thought the whole bi thing happened while his wife was still around? Also the wii u getting taken still cracks me up everytime.

literally deader than wildstar

holy fucking shit, i quit overwatch right now and all other online games just for battleborn, it will be so FUCKING GOOD now.

>why aren't people laughing at the same joke I've been telling for six months straight?

>Stillborn
Literally who cares