Cheaper than Nvidia and offers the same performance within 1-2 frames

>cheaper than Nvidia and offers the same performance within 1-2 frames
>Focused on open source software like async computer and Vulkan instead of propriety bullshit like Gameworks.
>every update makes refinements that allow the GPUs to age like fine wine

Why does Sup Forums HATE AMD?

AMD is just inferior. It's the "cheaper product" and for good reason. if you have money you should always go for Nvidia. If you are a. Indian, b. below 18 and your dad is buying your gear or c. Poor as fuck then yh I'll allow it.. if you view your PC is a partner more than just a thing then you must be buy Nvidia.

That's cringy.
If you don't care for shadowplay and are not a graphics slut but prefer framerate just go AMD.

Do you fuck your PC.

AMD reigns in literally everything except desktop PC's and the server market. They're not that much of an underdog.

amd is superior in every way. nvidia is consumer zombies who want instant gratification to relieve a craving they have from a marketing campaign at them.

amd is for people who are calm and make informed decisions.

gimpworks, gimpsync, sign in to facebook for driver updates? nvidia is pure cancer on pc gaming.

Nvidia stock price is $94 dollars
AMD record high stock price is $10

Marketing

Nvididrones are sort of like Sonyggers. They simply turn a blind eye to shady business practices and anti-consumerism.

I do agree AMD should step up their shit though and release some faster cards if they want to seriously compete because they've been stagnating for 2 years now.

Cringe as fuck nigga.

>Same performance within 1-2 frames
Lmao. The underage was right in saying AMD is for broke ass fucks, AMD can't come even close to compete.

>If I buy this new AMD gpu, I will be able to max this game out in 2-3 years.
>I am a far thinking individual

I'd buy an AMD card if I wanted constant black screens and driver crashes. But I don't.

Meanwhile, with one driver the 480 has become stronger than the 1070... which is still under recall for melting.

I'm guessing you're one of those fag lords that buys Razer shit right?

Shadowplay is shit now. Though I still prefer Nvidia. The two AMD cards I've had my entire life were okay at best.

I'm not and nvidiafag but don't talk shit.

amd is literally gay as fuck though

>Substantiateyourclaims.gif

Literally never had a single issue in the 2 years I've used one now

I'd bet you prefer manly burly men in green, right?

>it didn't happen to me therefore it doesn't exist

>cheaper than AMD and offers the better performance within 2-5 frames
>can be Overclocked to levels unseen by AMD, your advantage will became 6-12fps.
>Focused on closed source software for best performance, instead worthless open sourced bullshit like dx12/vulkan.

how AMD can recover?

>Tfw looking back, the AMD cards I had would constantly give me "display driver has crashed" messages

This spanned from a laptop, to two different desktops.

If it was as common as he implied I think I'd have had at least one instance by now.

Man you really know a country is filled with degenerates when you need to have a loli mascot to be able to sell your products there.

Except Nvidia drops optimization support for older-gen cards.

>that
>loli

>Loli

You're clearly not from around here.

one look at AMD forums is more than enough, it's pretty funny considering the exact same shit happened to previous gen cards

>async meme

Not many publishers will waste time funding this until nVidia is on board.

Literally not a single thing you said makes sense

>retards who don't fully uninstall previous driver version
>surprised shit crashes

AMD does not work 99% of the time with games.

But it does. Except if you're one of these people

>I'd bet you prefer manly burly men in green, right?

he says while obsessing over female who are real/legal

W E W
E
W

loli means anime girl

synonyms include waifu and bae

This
>Legit accurate comparison
>Cringe
Is the Pajeet defence force on the rise again?

kys means kill yourself.

Synonyms include: end your life you pathetic faggot

>this blind brand loyalty
Are you guys so poor you will defend 300$ purchase with your life?

>win 10
>not a complaint
>OS fault
>1
>''why can't I use a multi-screen setup with only one screen"
>?
>didn't plug it in
>''why does my screen turn off when my pc is idle"
>didn't turn on his monitor
>not a complaint
>diplsay
>win 10
>2
>win 10
>off topic
>not a complaint
>crossfire
>win 10
>3

Okay

>implying it's due to not "fully uninstalling previous driver version"
fuck off amdcuck, DDU won't magically fix broken drivers

You can look at reviews of cards too. Tons of issues.

Every friend I've had cheap out and go AMD for 290x has had nothing but problems.

>tfw the roles have reversed and nvidias are literal housefires now

AMD get it's well deserved hate because of the Bulldozer and Piledriver line of CPU's. The FX series.

Their GPU's are great and are more than competitive at every price point outside of the max enthusiast level.

stocks don't work like that

Funny, it was my years with Nvidia where I got the constant "Display driver has crashed" errors.

Never had an issue with AMD, it always just worked.

>anime faggot thinks there's something more pathetic than his obsession over lolis
lmaoing at your life dude

What the bumblefuck is that spaghetti diarrhea of greentext supposed to say you literal imbecile?

loli is an anime sexualized female child.

idiot.

Who would you rather support a chink or a poo in the loo currynigger?

Pick yer poison

If AMD really aged like fine wine, then why do most of their newer GPUs last less than a year before dying? Also it is, and always will be inferior due to Nvidia's grip on the market, and their dominance in gaming. I wish AMD were huge competitors in both CPU and GPU markets, so Intel and Nvidia would have to innovate alot faster to move ahead.
I have high hopes for Zen because it will force Intel to try and get even more performance, for a lower price somehow. (Also so I can get that i7 6700k for an extremely low price)
But that's just my thoughts.

AMD are cheaper simply because they sell at a lower markup than Nvidia. They can afford to do this because they have lucrative contracts with 3 console manufacturers.

I got a 290x back when they were in the $600 range and I've never had an issue or a complaint.

I still don't even want to upgrade because it's running stronger than ever right now and the best possible cards I could get right now are only marginal upgrades.

AMD just sucks man, I went AMD with my previous GPU (HD7950) because It was cheap and the performance was amazing, but games always had some issues that weren't present on my previous GPU 9600GTX.
out of my head, Psychonauts had texture shimmering related to AMD's AA implementation(Fixed by changing the AA mode in the AMD control panel), STALKER COP had models (actual geometry) discrepancy and tessellation made it worse, Crysis had some MSAA problems (I don't remember exactly what was it though) Battlefield 3 had textures issues but that was probably the game.

I'm sure some people will be okay with little stuff like and it might be fixed with driver updates, but those games were pretty old by the time I got the HD7950(Besides BF3) and coming from a 9600GT where everything just werks and then AMD having those problems really ruined AMD for me.

I just don't have the patience to deal with stuff like this, I want games, specially old games to work out of the box.
Also Nvidia support is quite right, there have been a few bugs related to SGSSAA that I have encounter, reported and have been fixed in a relatively short time, let me mention that SGSSAA is not officially supported by Nvidia so they had no obligation to do it.

You shouldn't be so rude user

I know it was tough growing up in the inner city but that's absolutely no excuse to go around insulting people like that

>Obsession over lolis

But my obsession is over Mon Musu. I'm just calling you out for being a clueless retard.

All anime is the same because it's made and run by pedos

*two

This. I have an nvidia and husband has amd. He's constantly playing "first day of release" games on my PC because he always has to wait for patches for his amshit. His buying an nvidia beast this christmas.

>and husband
L A N D A N

Gay

>They are making GPUs for consoles

>I will use this as a positive point

L M A O

It was 3 until the Wii U ended production.

AMD is run by stupid people that didn't try to get their shit together earlier and had to lose a lot of market share before getting the message to stay competitive.

A poo is in charge of graphics and an Asian woman is the CEO. Meaning expect cheap labor and shit quality control and tightwad budgets from here on out. Yeah, NVidia is run by the Chinese too, but men who are practical about competition and not saving a few shekels.

AMD's make-or-break is gonna be the ZEN and Vega chips since they couldn't finish their ARM architecture fast enough to keep Nintendo.

Why would it be a negative? Nvidia made the GPU for the Xbox, the PS3 and now the Switch.

Nah nigga but I do have a 1080 in an ITX case. How do I get this same performance with AMD???

Which makes my post correct

I only owned AMD card once. It was a 5770 and that card ran hot as hell and the drivers were really buggy. I just stick with Nvidia for now.

It had nothing to do with Indians (RIP in piece after their 500 and 1000 notes were demonitized). It's the way the bitch typed. Faggo

as someone who has only bought Nvidia cards, I dislike them because they haven't truly completed with Nvidia in the high end for the past few years.
The 480 is a great mid/highish end card but they don't have anything that holds a candle with the 1070 and up.
the 490 can't come fast enough

Obviously, white nu-male Intel HD Graphic.

>He doesnt even know what nu-male is

Lmaoing at your life right now.

I like my Fury, but let's not pretend that AMD competes in the enthusiast market.
Hell, if I hadn't gotten it on sale for like $250 I'd have gotten a 1070 instead.

Same deal for me. I had a G73 laptop until I got a PC about 3 years ago, and it ran a 5870. Any time I tried updating my driver, I would get BSODs and GSODs within minutes of booting or starting a game, effectively bricking my laptop until I rolled back to factory drivers. Eventually, a solution came out which required flashing the BIOS, but by then my enthusiasm was long killed for anything AMD. I have a 780 in my PC and no problems. Only issue is Nvidakikes requiring emails for the Experience program, and they fucked about with Shadowplay a few times.

Pretty negligible anyway compared to the 50 million PS4s they've been getting royalties from

>"m-muh dick" - said user and handed over the red box to the giggling cashier

>Red

Turn that shit off immediately user, you're going to burn you're god damned house down.

>>cheaper

>Why does Sup Forums HATE AMD?

because they're nvidia marketers

Seems like Nvidia still pays more for shilling on the internet. Where can I apply?

read the file name
it's not a pic he took

Memes aside, I have the card and while it was a major fuck-up on EVGA's part, it's as usual nowhere near as big a problem as the internet makes it to be.
The explosions were not caused by VRM temps, but by faulty components on some batches, that problem is now long fixed.
And while I resent having to do it myself you can get a thermal pad pack on demand, for free, with warranty covering you fucking it up, or even get a card with those already applied cross-shipped to you.

cant stream to other devices

>the jews did this.jpg

I never had any issue using AMD or Nvidia.

There's a flyer included when you buy one of their GPUs

Don't think you can contact them otherwise so make sure not to lose it next time I guess

Because normies are susceptible to marketing.

>Buy AMD
>Your shit crashes and burns whenever trying to play a H.264 video

that's never happened you fat fucking melt

>AMD

not even once.

>b-but its cheaper!

>Asian guys have pretty normal names
>The fucking brown guy is named Shanghai

I hope this is the case

A lot of old games are screwy or flat out don't work with AMD, unless you're a ricer that only plays the newest games it's not worth it.

>searching all over the world for the best engineers instead of just picking 3 hobos from across the street
True dedication

I'm mad too. I wish AMD could actually compete with Nvidia, we've reached stagnation.

>Nvidia
>Taiwanese engineers

>AMD
>Poo in loo engineers

Easy choice.

Unsecure underaged faggot detected.

D-DELETE THIS, user!