What's their best game?

What's their best game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oLJ4jOAQINo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've never heard of them in my life so I can't really say.

But in all seriousness, a tossup between KoF98 and MotW if you ask me.

Metal Slug 3

Neo Turf Masters

Has Metal Slug sprites been surpassed yet? I know KoFXIII got really close

t. underage

Either Garou or Metal Slug X

>I've never heard of them in my life so I can't really say.

KOF XII/XIII used sprite filtering over 3D models like the Blazblue games. They still look great, judt pointing out the difference. I honestly don't know how possible a new Metal Slug game is. SNK seems really committed with this rebranding, but those games had boatloads of spritework.

SNK is now a more experienced and richer team. Just imagine how god-tier their Metal Slug sprites would be if they made a new one

King of Fighters 98/Garou: Mark of the Wolves. Can't decide between them.

Maybe not surpassed, but I always thought older Treasure games were atleast on par. The art might not have been as detailed, but I thought the multi-sprites in Alien Soldier and Gunstar Heroes were really impressive.

While it's possible a new entry could be 2D, I'd really want SNK to put a lot of effort into it. Visually, 4-7 were incredibly lazy compared to the Nazca games.

Poor man's Capcom.

Faggots eat their shit games up for hipster cred.

"best" I don't know
but I like Metal Slug and KoF

das it mane

Most people who liked Capcom back in the arcade days like SnK games just as much.

Those two companies poked fun and took ideas from each other all the time back in the day.

Does Capcom really have a Metal Slug equivalent though? I can only think of Strider, and that's a weak comparison.

Strider series isn't especially animation-heavy. There's probably a Capcom run-and-gun series buried somewhere in its library, but none that I can think of that had the prominence of Metal Slug.

You have to be 18 or older to post on this site.

t. Amerifat

i also think garou is their best game.

The Last Blade 2 is excellent

Even Americans know about SNK. This guy is just a shitposter.

I preferred the Samurai Shodown series, but i recognize that Last blade 2 is better made.

I remember Metal Slug being in various arcades when I was younger and I've never left the south

Doki Doki Loli Molester

Neo turf master.

youtube.com/watch?v=oLJ4jOAQINo