3x3/4x4 Thread

3x3/4x4 Thread

Rate, Hate. AND try to guess something about the poster too.

Other urls found in this thread:

bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

American, white, middle class, over 30.
Grew up in a trailer park, but it was ok because you got laid earlier in life than most of your friends because of it

5/5 good tastes. I wish I could play Bloodborne
7/7 I went back and played oblivion with some mods recently and honestly thought it was better than I remembered. Really great game.

+Twisted Metal, Metal Slug, Fallout 2, Warriors, Demon's Souls, Oblivion
+Diablo, RE
+Super Metroid, ZoE, Nocturne, RE

9/9 nice
9/9 shinobi was fantastic, dracula x is awesome
9/9 very nice

this

0/0
I have always wanted to play The Warriors and I've yet to play a strategy game in my life. Any recommendations for someone wanting to get into strategy games?
2/2

Age of Empires series is pretty fun and easy to learn imo
>0/0
jesus fuck

>jesus fuck
Aye lad. I was asking about strategy games because I really need to really need to expand what genres I'm playing. I love me some JRPGs but there's a wealth of games out there that I haven't played yet so any recommendations are appreciated, amigo.

>Age of Empires series is pretty fun and easy to learn imo
Cheers man, I'll take a look into it.

7/7
You like old games?

5/5
5th gen is your favorite gen

7/7
You like games to have a bit of tension, whether it be in tone or difficulty

3/3
PC gamer primarily?

9/9
Maybe going out on a limb here, but you like Xeno games

You enjoy very big games with a certain amount of freedom in at least some aspect

If you guys love your favorite games so much, surely drawing them without a reference isn't a problem for you right?

5/5
6/6
4/5, wasn't a fan of Xenoblade's combat system
3/3. I should get to E.Y.E. eventually.
3/4, for the reason I listed above.
Unwound future was so fucking good/3

So good.

4/4
3/3
Layton 3 is the best senpai

3/3
+Xenogears, R-Type, SoR2
1/1
+AC5
4/4
+Xenogears, FFX, Zelda, MGS3
4/4
+TS2, Nocturne, Thief 2, Stalker

Bottom middle?

Guilty Gear Xrd. Both iterations are fantastic fighting games.

weeb/10

+1 for Streets of Rage though

pc fag
loves seeing the numbers get bigger
autistic

all you other guys have pretty good taste in videogames.

>loves seeing the numbers get bigger
Senpai, you know it. I feel so much satisfaction when I see those 9999 damage numbers and then remember how when I started the game I was barely hitting 300 or some shit.

I'm not seeing yours.

Anyone got a link to make one of these?

why are rating systems bad in this thread?
7/7, 8/8, 3/3? should be x/10.
wut?

>being this new
It's liked/played

>x/10
>when it'S a 3x3
nice math user.
either way you are right the rating system is retarded and should be overhauled.
but then again it also seems like you don't understand the rating system.
it's [games enjoyed]/[games played]
wich is pretty dumb

>pc fag
half of these games are not native for pc

Don't worry bro, I got you.

and yet i'm not wrong

The rating system is good for what kind of thread these are though. A simple x/10 score would be too broad and bland for anything. I think the rating system is fine.

it should be more aggressive.
calling anons out on how they could possibly put shitty game X on a top 9 all time favourite list.
and tell them to fuck off and play a better game (or suggest a better game based on their taste)
for example
this fuckboy considers twillight princess one of the 9 best games he has ever played.
wich is bullshit and he should play a better game and replace TP ASAP

template?
you like the pic?

I already posted the link, but here you go:

should I count expansion packs?
thanks!

You're dreading your 30th birthday

You still own your SNES

Your first console was an N64, but have since gone back and tried older stuff.

Forgot to post my own

I don't like being aggressive, and wish more people felt the same. Also Twilight Princess is a great game, if not just a little too easy.

maybe he likes it.

>You're dreading your 30th birthday
YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF. JUST BECAUSE I'M TURNING 30 IN 3 MONTHS DOESN'T MEAN I'M GETTING OLD.

And no I don't still have my snes. I have a softmodded Wii for all snes/genesis/nes games.

he probably does, but the game is not good enough to be worthy of any 3x3.
and then one should obviously recommend a game to substitute that place.
having twillight princess on your 3x3 basically means that you haven't played 9 games better than twillight princess, wich is a shame and user should change his way.
again this is just an example of me personally thinking that twillight princess is good but no top 9 material.

i think its not "the best games you played",
its "your favourite games".

shouldn't be one of his favourite games either.

its a matter of personal taste, now you're just being a faggot.

But that's like... for me to decide? I mean if you want to recommend me some shit then I'd appreciate it, bro, but don't tell me what my favorites should be.

Post your 3x3, senpai.

inb4 Deus Ex, Torment, etc.

i just think it would spice the threads up.
3x3 threads are always just pointless circlejerks to confirm my taste and make me feel good about what i like.
wich is pretty dumb if you ask me.

7/8
3/5
4/4 lmao @ you're life
何/何
>not covers or screenshots
5/8
5/8
7/8

i'm the OP

0/0

There we go, homie. I get what you're trying to say but I don't think being aggressive about it is the right approach. I think, personally, you should just recommend a similar game that you think is better and then explain why it's better. Simple easy, and there's much less shit tossing in the process.

>4x4
Stop this meme at once.

sorry, i'm the OP but i misinterpreted the message. I thought you were asking me.

sure that works too.
my initial point was just that the current rating system is dumb and doesn't really make for good threads.

is it?
this. Honestly, proper 3x3 threads and few others are the only worthwhile threads to see in this shithole.

i think only typing 9/9,8/8 is useless. Posting your own opinion is always better

What's dumb with listing how many you've played and then saying how many you liked? What alternatives would you suggest?
I'm guilty of only posting a number but I can agree with this.

not trying or want to blame anyone.

the alternative is pointing out the weak entries and suggesting other games based on the posters taste, since you can make out his taste based on his 9x9.
thus 3x3 circlejerk threads would turn into recommendation threads and people would think about replacing the game|s

if someone is influenced by it and just wants to impress people will never meet, so be it.

I've gotten plenty of good games based on the circle jerk. Nier and the Ace Combat series among them, which one of them made it into my 3x3. I get what you're saying though.

Seeing Secret of Evermore car makes me happy.

not gonna rate 4x4's, only 3x3's. Also not doing this stupid "guess things about my life lol" garbage.

6.5/8 + BB, RE, Diablo 2, FFIX

8.5/9 only game I don't care about is Xenoblade Chronicles.

7/9: Lots of varied taste. You're a man who likes him some games and don't care about genre. I don't even like Wrestling Games but I feel like we're kindred spirits.

5/9 -TP, don't care about XB

+ everything else (except FFX wtf lol)

puzzle game/10

Stylish and good taste 9/9

8.5/9 only minus is TTT2 because I can't into Tekken and think it's boring AF.

>3x3/4x4
Sorry, I'm not very good with matrices, I suck at math.

>Your first console was an N64, but have since gone back and tried older stuff.

You're right.

>puzzle game/10
Love me some puzzles, won't lie. I like a lot of multiplayer puzzle games actually. My unofficial 10 is Tetris Battle Gaiden. Anyways, 6/7. Not a fan of Vagrant Story, but I love Kirby Super Star, possibly more than Ultra.

funny that you say that about Tekken
since i can't get into marvel at all...
but to each their own i guess. 3S is pretty dope and i love DMC3

5/6
grew up in the early-mid 90s
4/4
born in the 90s
2/4
can't use google to find a mosaic program

fucking love crack in time.
but dude, saints row 2 is pretty ass.
there are plenty of better open world crime games.

>Soul Nomad
Is that the game where you can just straight up destroy the entire universe for next to no reason?

yes.

best gang game though, perfect mix of humour and seriousness.

I haven't played GTA5 yet, so I can't judge on that.

Sorry, Still have you SNES was meant for
Also, just turned 30 myself. Just straight fucking kill me. I swear to god I went from 0 gray hairs to 30% coverage in the last 2 years.

9/9
Amazing taste
Incredible taste
SNES Aladdin is better

Different types of FG's appeal to different people. I can't stand Tekken, playing, it, or watching it, but I do acknowledge how intense it must be to play at a high level and must commend people of appreciable skill in the game.

Meanwhile the games I love (Mahvel, 3s, etc) are all certifiably broken bursty trash, but I definitely wouldn't trade them for anything else in their current state.

kek at your Project M reference.

How the fuck does the rating system go?
4/6 3/5 8/8 2/10, I dont get it son.

games you played/games you liked
Read the thread homie, somebody already posted it

probably, but I'm lazy as fuck.

personally i would recommend Sleeping dogs, it's my favourite one of these open world crime games

bump

good taste, i pretty much had all those games before except spooderman and that mgs

OP here
9/9 love vagrant story, bof 4 and vagrant
14/14 killing floor is a drug
9/9 infamous 2 is underrated
8/8 code veronica x is fantastic

You need to evaluate others in order to be evaluated yourself. Delete re-post, read the thread, try again.

8/9
You like the "Rule of Cool" don't you?
6/8
Not too sure, honestly. You like third/first person action games?
8/9
You like to Have fun

>You like the "Rule of Cool" don't you?
I'm a 40k fan, so yes.

sick tile and excellent tastes
>wario ware
nice
6/6
>not covers or screenshots
get over this tho u sperg

4/4
5/5
5/5
4/4
Everyone seems pretty cool with decent taste.

>Dark Messiah
A great game, but I'm curious as to why it's one of your top 9 games of all time. Can you elaborate?

Is P4A2 really that good? I didn't consider the first one to be so special.