Why they call me the shit? I no understand

Why they call me the shit? I no understand

>visiting a thread for a game you're hyped about before you've finished it
are ledditors mentally handicapped? i went almost completely dark when MGSV came out, not that the tweest was a surprise though

>lol i trolled you :^)

very edgy op

It`s not even true and it triggers them, that is the best part.

epic :^)

Is this true?
If yes, how is it a surprise? It's a nippon game, there was a 75+ % chance that either the kid or the griffon would die by the end, and the kid narrates the game as an old man so he obviously lives.
How would anyone be surprised by this? The whole issue is if it's well executed, plot was predictable ever since Shadow of the Collossus.

I like it when normies make the connection - Do something I disagree with = trump.

is this the new "gtaV ends with trevor dying"?

Don`t be retarded. He only mentioned Trump because I am the stupiest

The game is like 6 hours long how have they not finished it

>sonyfags
oh my

Kill yourself.

They trashed you so hard your English deteriorated in the process.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

It's just numales caring about story over gameplay.

Normal people know you can't spoil a videogame.

>mfw I stopped going to Sup Forums entirely before MGSV came out and went to Sup Forums instead
>mfw it still got spoiled for me because some user casually compared some cartoon character to venom snake being the medic, probably not even to be a dick either

You're not safe anywhere really. Best to just shut off the entire internet.
Next time, I'm just gonna cut the internet down

how is that any different than autists make the connection - Try to talk about a game = shill

MORE LIKE STUPEI ACE DEFECTIVE

Obviously a major plot element lies within the life or death of the main animal. Either he dies or is close to dying but showed alive. Even never playing the game you should be able to conclude that. It's the same for every game of its type.

This

It's just the normie version of comparing Sonic to autists, or competitive smash to manchildren

literally everyone predicted the griffon thing would die from the minute the first trailer came out 10 years ago

gottem xd

>it's a sony exclusive

this is the first time an exclusive has ever bothered me. I JUST WANNA PLAT THE DAMN GAME