Are you buying a Switch at launch?

Are you buying a Switch at launch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7TJ7IUNWGl4
youtu.be/fgGIt621kwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All Zelda footage looks washed out. The ad isn't even real gameplay.

After seeing this image. Fuck no

Nah, I always wait to see what defects it has.

Two different areas of the game. The grass just looks really good, if you see the Jimmy Fallon footage, when he goes down to the grass it looks like the above image.

I'm not a fucking retard so I don't buy hardware on launch day, or even in the launch window because a better version will come out within 9 months.
Kill yourself Nintendrone, it looks awful.

Yes, I spend about 2 hours a day on the train so I will take anything even if it looks like shit. The vita and 3ds are on their way out and something has to fill the void.

>Buying new hardware on launch day

Wat

>implying you leave the house
>implying you shouldn't own a proper high quality display with which to play your games
Maybe not on launch but I've got my eye on it.

>trailer with gameplay simulated, not actually being played
>screen under stage lights

only on black friday so i can jailbreak it and not give nintendo a dime

Day one buy for me.

Of course not, I'm going to wait for one of the inevitable flashy LE systems.

If the 250€ pricetag rumor is true then I'll get it early. I might wait a month or two to see if there are any problems though.

Fuck Nintendo.

I bought a 3DS AND the Wii U at launch.
I'm not buying ANYTHING until some fucking games are released for it this time.
I guess it was my mistake in the first place for thinking that a video game company who makes video games would release video games for their video game system.

I want to see what games itll have

BotW looks great and Id get Dark Souls III since I dont own it yet(if that rumor is actually true), but I dont know enough about what theyre launching with yet

The weather changed to cloudy and rain, so it doesn't look as bright as the upper picture. Here's the video this was taken from youtube.com/watch?v=7TJ7IUNWGl4

ITS OKAY WHEN SHITENDO DOES IT

But user there are so many AMIIBOOS YOU CAN BUY

>a specifically colour graded trailer looks better than someone using it on tv
no shit

next you'll tell me that rooftop party of hip 20 somethings was staged

Definitely not.

I may get one later if they actually manage to get an exclusive I am interested in (like they did with Xenoblade Chronicles X), but only around the end of it's lifecycle when it's cheap and has tons of games for cheap.

I'll have to see what games it launches with first, but ye I'll probably get it on launch

>mfw a nintenbrony stands next to me

>Buying a console at launch.
>Buying a Nintendo console at launch.

thank you 4 your service newfriend :))

dem graphics THIS IS THE POWER OF NEOTENDO

>Piracy is edgy
Literally how

I agree with this but damn son. Sonyfag is mean

>I AM VERY SILLY

Unless give it to me for free, i'm not falling for it like I fell for the Wii U meme.
Haven't touched my Wii U once in 2016.

at least i'm not bald

>not being liberated from hair

Truly a plebeian

Fuck you're dumb.

What is this supposed to show? That you've used two different images with different levels of contrast?

That bald guy is a clone used as a hitman by different organizations.

piracy because you cant afford it isn't edgy

piracy because you hold a hatred for a company but still want to use all their products anyway is edgy AND autistic

Sup Forums in a nutshell

Agreed fellow baldy. Nothing like being free from the oppressive beauty standards set by white males.

Kinda avoids that trope though since the nintendrone agrees with his argument and the sonyfag becomes the irrational one.

I will see it crash and then buy if after 2nd price drops comes :^)

But only if it has good exklusives.

Does Fallon have gigantic hands or do I have tiny baby hands?

What if you're poor and you hate a company because of its business practices?

>no airman

numale shitposting is still shitposting

Did they make the screen wider?

Also I'll wait to see what library will be ready on release.

Then it's still edgy because your still pirating out of spite for a company you hate even though you apparently gain enjoyment from using their products otherwise you wouldn't fucking own them in the first place.

If you're gonna pirate, just do it. The second you try to justify if for any reason other than being too poor to afford games you sound like an edgy retard.

Jesus this is pretty accurate tbqh

Of course

But what if I like their products, but I hate the company itself? I like the Surface like of laptops, but I think Microsoft is a shitstain upon the earth, so I pirate all of their software. Isn't it rational to accept that companies you hate can occasionally deliver a good product?

>all those forced laughs from people who have no idea who that old Asian man is

The fuck is going on with bills tounge?

Man, Miyamoto is truly the best.

look to those Trinen's eyes

ofc
I fucking love nintendo, they're my childhood friend and not pre-ordering would basically be betrayal.

His true form is a bipedal lizard

>food analogy AGAIN
Sup Forums has diabetes.

>jackie chan loves nintendo, i really love him in lethal weapon 4

Not buying The Switch until they show more stuff than Zelda and mario.

and I'm not even buying Zelda for the Switch because I have a wiiu.

So they would have to have some other grand adventure at launch that is also not skyrim because I have Skyrim already on two platforms to begin with.

No of course not, Nintendo is going to deliberately understock the fucking thing, like they always do.

>Bill's tongue
youtu.be/fgGIt621kwk

see

>If you're gonna pirate, just do it. The second you try to justify if for any reason other than being too poor to afford games you sound like an edgy retard.

Why the fuck are people comparing a grass scene to a non-grass scene? This makes no fucking sense.

>Implying you fucking losers ever plan on playing this anywhere but inside your house

yes if Zelda launches with it

Didn't address my argument at all

>buying a console for 1 game
nah, I'll just wait until it's cheaper and hopefully it has more than one good exclusive

I'll buy it for Zelda and then sell it after cause i have the money to do so

It's supposed to show you that it's a standard console war shitpost OP and you should report it.

It did because you're trying to justify piracy for any other reason than being to poor to afford it.

You edgy retard

So why sell it?

I will buy it only after I clear my backlog, so, in 2 years

Still didn't address it, and now you're talking in circles

No, I stopped throwing dollars at already dead industry taht's all about money now

I'm really confused about it. I want it, but why can't it play 3DS games? Will there be support for it this time or will it be another wii u? Will the wii u games come out for it cause I really want to play some of the wii u games without actually buying a wii u. Will the pro controller work on computers more easily than the wii u pro controller cause I mostly game on pc.

The PS4 is looking like a really good deal now that it gaems and is around $250 mark.

Yes i am. Im not as poor as most of these "intelligent critics" we have in Sup Forums that can only afford to pirate garbage on their packard bells.

Im disappointed in the switch since i'd rather get a console with no gimmicks but w/e. I love video games.

You forgot the part where niggers fuck him in Jail

>I pirate because I want to
acceptable
>I pirate because I am poor
acceptable
>I pirate because (insert any other reason here so I can justify what I am doing and feel like I am in the right)
edgy retard

You really aren't too bright, are you?

>MFW this all day

JUST

>he plays consoles in public places

The 3ds was pretty worthy IF you didnt had a Ds because you could play Ds games while there was no 3ds games you wanted.
The wiiu was shit from day 1.

You're still talking in circles, you haven't even addressed why I'm an edgy retard besides by your own opinion, and you still haven't countered my argument. Why isn't it rational to accept a company you hate can make a good product? Please give me a good, rational reason and I will gladly concede.

agreed

I want to get one for my little sister but it will depend on the price.

Dont lie user, what you mean is
>piracy aimed at [my favorite company] is [meme insult]
Dont pretend like you care about piracy in general

bad hardware never stopped a console fag from buying a console.

Depends on what they plan to launch with and what games will be releasing within the launch window.

Right now I want to get it but at the same time I don't want a drought

Only if BOTW has better performance

never buy consoles at launch. Always wait until at least 5 games are on it that I want to play.

>$249 price point
>Nintendo has stated they don't plan on selling the switch at a loss
>Easily confirmed images in reveal trailer were done in post, like literally every electronic screen on television

Literally how are you people surprised/upset about this?

Stop that shit talking. Those pictures are are either promotional or crappy low res shots.

No way a photo can show you the real capabilities of a display irl.

Would you buy a TV when some one show you a photo of a TV?

does anyone seriously play at that extreme of an angle?

What's this image trying to display? Looks the same to me. Unless it's trying to say that video recorded by literally pointing a camera to the screen and direct feed superimposed over something for a commercial is a meaningful difference.

>Buying a fucking tablet

Impressive.

>I grew a bear and wear plaid to feel like a man because I make fucking video games for a living
>I still look like the retarded child I am inside

Going to get one in the summer, since I have a lot of games to play between january-may.