People have waited two generations for this

>people have waited two generations for this

woahh........ so this.... THIS..... is the power...... of the sony playstation 4........

people buy shit like goat simulator

a terrible buggy game with wonky physics is no longer a negative, its a selling point

Goat Simulator wasn't $60

this is a Sony-friendly board. fuck off.

really makes you think...

So this is the power of the playstation 4
wowee........

No you fucking idiots its a feature. The chicken dog is meant to not do anything for 20 minutes while you run around thinking "where the fuck do I go". It's like a real pet! Fumito is a genius!

Why is that guy so bald?

>Sony-friendly board

goat simulator was an abomination and everyone who bought it should be castrated

T E N Y E A R S

too much testosterone does that

Should have just given up on that meme game and made SotC 2

>SotC 2
Pretending to be retarded, right?

>being manly makes you bald

What did mother nature mean by this?

A spiritual successor of some sort, at least. Something that uses similar mechanics. Anything but Ico 2 like they ended up with.

Aw c'mon that's fucking hilarious.

>2016
>not wanting to be the goat queen

The ending was retarded normie feels bait too. Such an insult.

Holy fuck it's better than I expected

>this is what bald people tell themselves

This and FFXV will be the games that finally make the general public realize that Japan is over as a games production powerhouse.

What's wrong with a SotC2? It's not like the game ended with the saying "And all curses and colossi ever created on this world were forever banished and outlawed, because one valley of them got purged."

Did a colossus fuck your mom or something?

Lack of the 'normal' kind of testosterone in the body does this, actually. Your body kicks up the version of it that helps with growing body hair to compensate and it makes you bald.

So no one has said it but is this The Last Guardian or whatever mythical vaporware game I've been hearing about?

The Last Guardian? More like the last nail in Sony's coffin.

nice physics, I think i'm going to buy the game now ...thanks user X3

>This is what retards actually believe

Because hair traps your brain from being awoken to the political incorrectness of the truth and facts.

this post made me bald

God damn, Dan is such an ugly annoying fuck. I'll never understand why people watch his shit

>people answered this seriously
This place has changed

>dihydrotestosterone causes balding
ftfy

haha!

*grabs credit card*
*thinks of a meme to follow donation*

People are delusional and think SotC and Ico were good, so they were unable to see how boring and shitty Last Guardian would be until they actually played it.

Anyone who saw through SotC and Ico's bullshit saw through TLG's bullshit.

>Being angry because someone else is making bank by playing video games

It's ok, user
Let it all out

Holy shit, this got released?
>Sonyggers have been touting this as an amazing "exclusive" for literal years
>it's a goat simulator clone

His mom is the colossus.

DansGame

eat shit and die. the last guardian is a shit show.

i totally remember when valve promised Goat Simulator, exclusive to launch for the steam machine, 8 years ago -------- OH WAIT

Is it good though?

>Sup Forums hates kinoIco
>loves flickSotC

explain yourselves

I don't think they're angry because someone's making bank by playing video games

I think they're angry because it's always unentertaining or unfunny ones making bank

I-IT'S NOT FAIR SONYBROS!!! W-WE WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN THIS GEN!!!

isn't this the same guy who buyed no man's sky and then on crash he yell "60 dollars!" ?

Well get fucked again if you didn't learn shit

I'm sure he was ecstatic that he had some shitty game material to sell for far more twitch bux

rolling

>popular twitch streamers
>buying games
even if they did have to buy the games, they earn way more than the 60 dollars it costs by just playing a new release for a day

>there are games that are buggy on purpose
>therefore overhyped garbage #53 can be buggy as well

>Watching someone play a game
>Thinks he has played the game
Twitch millenials should be mass murdered

I'd like to think it's bait but the sad truth is that it's properly genuine due to all the 15 year olds here.

Nothing about last guardian looks interesting enough to me to actually play it myself

what a fucking ugly baldy bitch

What would drive a man(boy?) post something like this?

Yet you think you can criticize it like you've played it.
Nah fuck off kid.

>t. weeb cuck

Yeah I have to actually play games like big rigs or Superman 64 to know they're shit, right?

>a terrible buggy game with wonky physics is no longer a negative, its a selling point

Hahahahaha sonynigger please console is dead just joine the master race

If you think for yourself yes.

>sonyggers wasted all of their time waiting for this

Fixed

>had a comfy last guardian thread earlier
>now this
you know exactly when americans wake up, why can't you guys let go of the memes?

You know what they say, greatness awaits. They like playing the waiting game.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

Goat simulator also wasn't hyped at every E3 for twenty years straight, have a budget of 3 trillion dollars and cost $80 plus DLC.

Maybe, but its true in any case, its test clashing with some other chem in your body that causes males to go bald, even if they don't fully go bald 80% of men experience some form of hair loss (thinning or receding), from this shit, women don't go bald for this very reason, they have very little to 0 test

>implying DLC won't fix it

>implying an internet thread can be comfy

the definition of comfortable means PHYSICALLY COMFORTABLE you autistic retard. Couches, jackets, coats, blankets, those are things that can be comfy.

I think I'll wait for the PC release and they fix the bugs

Don't let the page hit you on the way >>/out/ loser

>everyone who bought it should be castrated
Its been literally free for over a year. All the DLCs too.

Honestly this just magnifies his point.

We already did by an irreversible landslide. I don't know what you're talking about.
Sony always wins you fucking niggers.

hahahaha im not going anywhere and all you can do is sit there and be mad as fuck lmao hahahahahah fag

It got released aw....
>anime image
Ah, nevermind

Mate I've made several successful threads these past few months and all of them hit at least 400 replies, what have you made you damn poser? hahahahaha all you want but we'll see who laughs their last breath last

Is this a poor attempt of a bait?

SONY ALWAYS WINS BABY

>what have you made you damn poser?
literally hundreds of comics, before you even knew what Sup Forums was, sport.

>2hu
>anime
hownew.ru

>Mate I've made several successful shitposting threads

Wow bravo.

>tfw 30y and bald

>Guys this game isn't shit!
>It's just as good as goat simulator!

Sounds like you really set your sights high.

>le bald people are full of testosterone myth

hahaha comics not even webms get with the times granpa, get lost and go away from my board

nah buddy they were high quality debates about videogames go f*ck yourself

>they were high quality

Proofs?

>h4h4h4h4hfour
How to spot a fagget on the internet 101.

Filtered, now i will never be able to see your posts ever again and all you can do is sit there and be mad hahahahahaha lol

i don't understand how people think they know ANYTHING about a game by watching videos and shit, you know nothing until you have played it
there i no point watching videos and reading reviews and stuff, which is why i buy games using a system of random number generators giving all games an equal chance to earn my purchase

show me an open world game without a SINGLE BUG

cmon im waiting

its impossible

>10 years in development
>expecting ti to be good
why?

actually is what doctor tells you when you start balding

daggerfall

People are just naturally rude, desu senpai.

How does that work when people still fellate every single Nintendo property?

I've got so many of them I am not going to post them all here.

Who are you quoting?

How can you filter me if I am not real go take some testosterone shots from your dad's wife you p*ssy

Proofs?

this desu

>hahahahaha all you want but we'll see who laughs their last breath last
You, you little fagget.