You're a man, aren't you?!

You're a man, aren't you?!

Other urls found in this thread:

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/4323173
youtu.be/uTapd_MHDAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no im a girl(male)

I may have a penis but I prefer to dress as a woman so no I'm not a man.

I wonder why they changed her so much in the anime making her basically not crazy Mikan, was the shitstorm about her that bad?

Mahiru is olev

she didn't interact with boys much in the anime.

she didn't talk much at all in the anime.

Does it even matter, as long as it feels good?~

yes

Yes, but if you are a woman then why do you have man haircut?

Should've been one of the survivors, DR2's final bunch had too many underdeveloped dopes in it

They all survived

Stop oppressing me with your outdated gender roles.

You know what I mean user

What's the consensus on the anime?
I'm watching it. Future is drag shit so far. Despair at least is mildy fun.

>Future is drag
The only way you will enjoy the anime is if you have been figuring out the NG actions, the location of the game and the attacker
The rest was shit only bearable thanks to memes and Juzo

no i'm a masculine futa

Yes, a fucking white male to be precise.

I liked despair act, with the exception of the last handful of episodes, Nagito episode and Hajime parts were GOAT
Future is garbage and only good things out of it were the memes, you can't appreciate it if you didn't watch it with Sup Forums while it was happening
I liked the finale while most people didn't, with the exception of Kirigiri's cop out

A few fun bits here and there, largely shit though and gets increasingly shit as you reach the conclusion. Future spends more time wanking over visual tricks than it does on it's actually interesting premise, and Despair just doesn't really do much that's interesting.

Don't get your hopes up about that ending either, that's all I'll say about it.

Thanks for the info, lads.

Nah youre probably a skinnyfat lanklet

Did u just assumed my gender

what a fag

>Wants to get punded into oblivion by a manly man
>Daddy Issues
jej

Mahiru is cute! CUTE!

fucking komaeda/10

Despair is great, Future is kinda shit. Overally, amusing.

I WANT TO FUCK THOSE THIGHS

>Woman who supports the idea that women belong as mothers and caring people while men should be strong and the breadwinner
>People think this makes her a "feminist"

and yet baby gangster lives and learns nothing

Let me show you

*GRABS DICK*

>People think this makes her a "feminist"
who?

except ironical 4chin shitposting, i mean

Of course.

Of cause not

And you're a feminist, aren't you?

I don't think she was a feminist, I was just annoyed by her
When she died I was sort of glad because I didn't want other characters I liked to die

>there are people in this thread that got triggered by Mahiru
Fucking pussies.

It's mostly just people joking

There's a chick in V3 who is stated to outright "hate boys" so at the very least expect the jokes to shift from Mahiru to her

>When she died I was sort of glad because I didn't want other characters I liked to die
Where you okay with the last few people who made it then?

Cuz I fucking wasn't

source

Cry sum more

>second game
>dead
Lmaoing at your life

my fetish

nvm found it because of the heart eyes and fang
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/4323173
gotta love tags

Might as well be dead because they were out of action, who cares what happens at the very end. There are certain characters I'd much rather be hanging around with in-game than the ones we ended up with.

Post nude duck

>full censorship
t-thanks...

Already I can feel the sensation

the widening of the pupils, the opening of the rectum

oooh, looks like somebody's unfamiliar with the expanded universe!

I'm not. I did say "were" out of action, not "are". In DR3 they were completely flanderized anyway (+Izuru surprisingly did a whole lot of nothing)

Anyone else see Mahiru as a young Regina?

I WANT TO MARRY HIYOKO SAIONJI AND MAKE HER HAPPY

I WANT TO BE WITH HER UNTIL I DIE

I WANT TO SPEND MY ENTIRE LIFE AND EVERYTHING I AM TO BE WITH HER

youtu.be/uTapd_MHDAU

Only one I was sad was Twogami dying before case 3
Then case 3 happened and Ibuki and Mikan got me sad
Then Gundam died
Then Nagito and Chiaki
Of the survivors I liked nobody, really, just Fuyuhiko
The ones I hoped would have survived were Gundam, Nagito, Mikan, and Ibuki
Just imagine those 4 interacting with giant Junko
Only Nagito was halfway worth it because the case was that good and it all hinged on Nagito being an absolute madman

JEEZ

Why is she pissing herself?

something about feminism I think

Ibuki is the cutest

>tfw you'll never get to impregnate Owari's ovaries

Hope you like being bullied

She really was

And still is

Hiyoko is going to be the one getting bullied.

Sounds like someone needs a case of the ol' murder and/or rape

No, I'm Apache attack helicopter kin.

I can see this happening to some naive Sup Forums goer.

"But you said you were a TRAP!"
"Where is your DICK?"
"This is bullshit!"
"I don't wanna fuck no vagina-having 3dpd trashbag"
>Does it even matter, as long as it feels good?
"W-well, I guess"

Sorta overkill for someone who just wanted to wash your clothes

Yes and im white. And im proud of myself.

You're my wife, aren't you?

Im still triggered about Ishimaru really died, he deserved to survive.
Post best boy

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm sure Kodaka will give us something with the dead DR1 kids, right? There's no way he would just have them die in vain like that and then let a bunch of terrorists and serial killing rugrats get away with everything they did scott free... right?

I feel you bro

What shitstorm?

why would you even want him to do anything with the DR1 cast after what he did with the DR2 cast?

user, the best you can hope for is that Kodaka actually keeps a promise and doesn't bring anything from Hope's Peak back in the future.

The way we lost Chihiro still hurts, but the alternative, given what we've seen in DR3, would be worse.

How does she manage to be so sexy even as a lazy, farting, smelly NEET?

Because if a bunch of no names Junko Enoshima didn't give a fuck about can get a good end, I don't see why they can't. It's not like Makoto looked through the morgue drawers to confirm dead bodies unless that part is skipping my mind.

I'm getting the odd feeling HPA is still involved because Ultimates are still a thing, it will just be a different HPA than we're used to.

Anyone else notice little things off with the anime?
>Terutwru spoke in his home accent even though his character in the game hid it
>Fuyuhiko kept the scar on his eye despite it not being a real wound
>Gundam's hairstyle was different for no reason
And keep in mind in DR2 all the characters acted as though they never met each other before

>sexy

You might feel differently if Monica was dead, Monicafag.

I really, really hope we're done with HPA. Kodaka will botch it hard.

Go away JUNK

Irrelevant!

I love EVERYTHING about her

You don't mind DR1 as a game and it's general purpose just being flushed for the sake of the characters getting a "good end"?

That's wrong

Well, we have both Monokuma and the Ultimates from the old games, and I somehow don't think Monokuma will stay designed by Junko and built by Towa, so the Ultimates could have a completely different origin too.

Some people here really want to fuck Monaca. Hate fuck, in particular.

I wouldn't. If Monaca died at the end of AE, I'd be perfectly happy with what I got. Just because Monaca is my #1 doesn't mean I don't have a #2, and that's Chihiro, who got the short end of the stick just like Ishimaru did. I mean, we had Alter Ego, but that's just not the same.

>Because if a bunch of no names Junko Enoshima didn't give a fuck about can get a good end, I don't see why they can't. It's not like Makoto looked through the morgue drawers to confirm dead bodies unless that part is skipping my mind.
It's because of people like you that Kodaka did what he did with the DR2 characters at all, fuck off. Victims in a murder mystery series should stay dead, you get an entire free mode unlocked post game if you want a scenario where everyone's alive and you can interact with them, that's more than enough (DR2's Island Mode being better character fanservice/character exploration than the entirety of Zetsubou-hen even)

Oh no, I really did like the overall theme of it, but seeing as how DR3 threw that out the door, I just don't see why they can't also receive something nice when the DR2 kids brought the world to ruin and only got a slap on the wrist because they were 'brainwashed' so that makes it all better.

Also is it really all that wrong to want to see characters be happy, the only people who legit don't deserve it are Junko for obvious reasons, Mitarai for being a little bitch the whole time about everything and Hajime for being too lazy to git gud at a talent.

Hate fuck, love fuck, rough fuck, I'll fuck her whichever way.

This is my wife.

That's a very long neck.

Does your wife appreciate you posting this pic?

Cute

This is mine. Please try not to wake her.

Don't mind me. Just chillin' with my bitch.

WAKE UP FATTY

She's not asleep. She's dead

WRONG THIS GIRL IS DECEASED

Hajimeme is my waifi