You are going to buy the Switch aren't you?

You are going to buy the Switch aren't you?

Nope

Yes

for portable souls alone.
nintendo exclusives will be just a bonus.

>nintoddlers suddenly love dark souls

Yea, but not for Souls crap.

Dark Souls 3 is trash

>suddenly
>imploding I haven't been playing since Demon's Souls

>portable strong Nintendo handheld
are you fucking crazy? of course i'm going to get it. Especially if they start making main pokemon games on it. That itself is enough for me to get it.

why should sony fans be mad? You can play all DS series on the PC. I have a PS4 and I'm getting a switch for sure.

Yes, only console I'm interested in.

Yes, day one.

I have a feeling in my panties that Switch will be a success.

Overpriced tablet that can run a game made for 15 year old hardware? Nah, I'm good.

wtf I love Dark Souls now

This

Only if they release a different version without the tablet. I would never use it and wouldn't want to carry it anywhere.

As soon as it gets good games. Bought a Wii U after Xenoblade X and I only paid $120.

Depends on how much it costs in Leafland. If it's $300, then yes.

Yes definitely. Pre-ordering as soon as possible. Can't wait to play BotW.

if it is the only console to have monster hunter, I guess this time I might buy my first console since the ps2, but I'm pretty sure nintendo will create enough contrivances for users to put me off the console.

You don't have to take it out of the dock.

>portable dark souls, definitely a console experience game
>no online features
>i already played these games
No.

/thread

What if they announce some good looking launch titles? I'd expect more game announcements January 12th.

So, day one?

>DarkSouls III
>15 year old hardware

>nintendrones were the only ones shitposting about souls games
>now all of the sudden they like them
Kys
>implying you have

Why is the Switch hooking up to the tv a big deal? Devices before it have been able to do it. It's not some big thing. People aren't going to stop playing Basketball on a roof to huddle together and use tiny little devices to play on the damn thing. If your selling point is "Don't want to walk your dog? Well take it outside, ignore it, and play the Switch!" then you've fucked up.

probably. i'm very interested in the new Zelda, but the Wii U is garbage and i'm not playing it at 20fps. i will probably wait to see what else is getting ported from the Wii U and if we're getting any multiplat late arrivals first. i think i need at least 4 decent launch titles to justify purchasing it.

hopefully Nintendo learned from their mistakes with the Wii U and it won't be a paper weight that has no games at launch.

The only upcoming game I'm interested in is Horizon.
And I don't even have a ps4.

I don't play mario so I highly doubt I'll get it day 1

Many people have and enjoy multiple platforms. Not everything has to be "drone this drone that" Stop shitposting.

You're missing out big time, dude.

So its selling point is that you can play with it on the go?Why would someone buy this over PS/Xbox,which can do higher resolutions?
t.clueless

>Sup Forums is a hivemind that shares the exact opinions I believe it does, It is them that's wrong...yes...yes this makes sense...

You Kys

So you think it's going to launch with just Mario?

Since the melee port may actually be a thing... Yes

>Why would someone buy this over PS/Xbox,which can do higher resolutions?

Why would someone buy a PS/Xbox over a PC, which has higher resolutions and frame-rate?

I don't run around the house to different rooms like a child or have enough friends that play games for it to be worthwhile, so no.

>yfw Bloodborne 2 is Switch exclusive

Cheaper initial cost, plug and play, comfier

My Older brother and I loved the Legend of Zelda when we were kids, we loved it so much we would even play outside with wooden swords - we lived in a highly forested area so we'd go out into the woods and both pretend to be link and fight invisible monsters with each other. For the same reason I got a Wii U, I will also get a Switch - LoZ. This nostalgia will lead me because it's the only pro when looking at upcoming games.

>So its selling point is that you can play with it on the go?
One of many, yes.
>Why would someone buy this over PS/Xbox
Nintendo games.
>Higher resolutions
Not really important.

>Cheaper initial cost, plug and play, comfier

Why not just get a Switch then.

shit hardware, nogaems

>comfier
The modular nature of the Switch means that it's set for maximum comfy.

>shit hardware, nogaems

Why would you get a PS/Xbox then?

Are you from the future?

I think it's going to launch with the usual nintendo launch titles, which are games I haven't liked since N64.

>nogaems
When will this meme end?

It must be nice knowing all the future games before they're even announced.

Never. See . Even now in 2016 Sup Forums is still doing it for consoles like the PS4 that have hundreds of exclusives and 1000+ games total. It never had any connection to reality so a continued lack of connection doesn't hurt it.

Basically a lot of Sup Forums is not pretending, they are genuinely retards. They don't understand basic stuff like inflation either. Shouganai ne?

even if they're announced what are the chances we'll get them by launch?

you have to be pretty delusional if you think launch titles are going to be anything besides mario, pokemon and smash type of games.

Zelda was the only game worth it and that's not coming for launch. Can you tell me with a straight face we might see a new Xenoblade and Bayonetta for release?

You're the ones suggesting people buy a console that doesn't exist and by definition has nothing right now and you yourself just stated we have no idea what it will have in favor of consoles that do exist, already have had cost reductions, and already have big, known libraries.

>anime girl
>sonycuck

you have to go back.

i'll wait for pokemon gen 8

when consoles have games, you're aware the ps4 in the end of its lifetime have like 1 game right? The meme is probably more current than ever.

>leddit normalfag telling others to go
>triggered by a simple posting of objective facts with zero opinion

I can't say one way or the other. I don't know the future. All I can do is wait and see what they announce January 12 to see if there's anything worthwhile. I'm still getting the console on launch anyway because I'm hyped as fuck

>Shouganai ne?
Kill yourself

>calls user a normalfag
>post a simpsons reaction pic

>objective facts

top lel

>le 'you can only play one system' meme

Why the fuck do retards like this exist?

because you keep replying to them dumbfuck

But the PS4 literally has over 1200 games now including around 500 that are either entirely exclusive or are console exclusive. How is it any less retarded then it's ever been? Please explain user.

I haven't implied getting anything in favor of anything else.

I love my ps4 and am excited for the switch. Stop trying to turn everything into a fucking console war.

old simpsons is allowed you fucking imbecile

If I can get one for $250 or under, then sure.

>implying they weren't objective facts
Typical liberal.

Yes, but for monster hunter, not for fucking dark souls, it's already on pc

My wife wants one. I think it's a gimmicky piece of shit.

How can you say that nintendo games are good when their whole wii-u lineup from nintendo itself has been lack luster. Star Fox zero and Color Splash are absolute garbage.

it would have to be ports of the 2 or 3 wii u games anyone actually cared about as well as some long overdue multiplat ports. what would those even be though, other than Skyrim and Smash?

Nope.
If Sony doesn't put out a new handheld soon I'll probably just skip the next generation entirely.

That is, of course, unless the Switch gets games I actually want on it.

what about your wife's son?

Give me Mario, Zelda and one other big title on launch, and I'm in.

Pretty sure Zelda's not a launch title, though, and I have a feeling 3D Mario is all we're getting.

The fucking bundle comes with Splatoon which is a HUGE warning signal.

There's only so much I can ignore user. After seeing dozens of retarded faggots in every thread, my patience ran out.

I don't play or buy mobile. Japan will probably like it.

Sorry then user if you weren't , , or , I thought you were part of that response chain suggesting waiting for the switch. If you are a decent vidya dude merely suggesting it'll be worth checking out once it launches and worth being a bit hyped over stuff we can be almost assured of (like MH, maybe more Xeno, etc) then sure by all means.

Nope.

Last Nintendo console I purchased was the GC. Have zero plans to buy a Switch.

the library outside bloodborne is not really appealing, I love disgaea for example but if you're counting its 5th iteration among your 500 exclusives, I'm really sorry for you

I'll buy the console when there are games I want to play. Too many times in the past have I done the mistake of buying a console only for it to collect dust.

the ps2, the last worthwhile console, had games is what I mean

dark souls wouldn't even work on a handheld. the constant online multiplayer would kill the already shit battery life and the game has no real pause feature, you have to quit the game to pause.

>I'll buy the console when there are games I want to play
That's a good mindset to have really. I'm buying for BotW and anything else is icing.

I'm waiting to see how it turns out, but being able to play Pokemon and Monster Hunter on a tv might be the thing that takes me over the edge assuming the performance is good.

What price range do you guys think it will land on?

If you have other systems, why are you excited about playing dark souls again

>NO GAEMS XD
>hundreds to thousands of games
>NONE OF THOSE COUNT BECAUSE I SAY SO
And this is why people say it's a retarded meme and always has been. It can literally apply to anything.
>"I hate all Nintendo games so Nintendo consoles have nogaems!"
Or xbox or PC or whatever, it's the same shit that normal vidya players translate too
>"I'm a humongous faggot."
With something like the Ouya or Ngage you could apply it I guess but it's stupid everywhere else. Even other "failed" consoles like a lot of the Sega ones still had some true gems if you aren't such a bitter cynical faggot that you simply don't have fun with anything anymore.

waiting for it to flop first before I can pick one up for dirt cheap like vita

Nah I'll just wait for it to be emulatable

I give it 2 or 3 years tops before I can play then on PC

Yeah, we've still got a good century to go before we invent 'offline' gaming, souls just simply wont work on the switch.

Depends if botw is significantly different or not

>imploding

no dude, not because I said so, it's because all ps3 and ps4 games that are worth a fuck are iterations from games created for the ps2, unless you like movie games. Have some taste.

2 games isn't the entire lineup

I'm thinking 300-350 USD. I'm hopeful it's not more.

playing souls offline is missing the point of the game, just like playing one of those "offline mmos".

KEK EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS CONVERTED SONYYIGGER

I'm going to buy it. It's honestly, in my opinion, the perfect nintendo console.

>That pic

I literally haven't thought of this, holy shit. What other potential could the switch have?