Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash released a gameplay trailer

Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash released a gameplay trailer.
youtube.com/watch?v=UZS5zOY4jQ0
Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fC9y66JzjQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like shit, doc.

Takaki needs to either get his shit together or let the series die

I wanna cook a meal with Murasaki!

we're starting early, huh

t. PCuck

Looks lazy and clunky as fuck

It would be more profitable to make a new Senran action mobage at this point then use that to fund mainline games

isn't that just what they did with New Wave

hell just sell wall scrolls of the card art and you'd make bank

>Yumi on the cover again
>Even in the states
BUT AMERICANS HATE YUMI

So are we actually going to be able to talk more about the trailer or are Murasakifags going to flood the thread again and not shut the fuck up ever?

>all these bikinis
>no sight of white shirts
Pre-order cancelled

I want to hug the loli robot and take her to a PC Shop and let her choose the computer components that she can use to upgrade herself with.

Take a guess.

It's something.
If anything, I'm confused on how their actual weapons are involved, unless they're just a knockaway tactic.

>It's the watered down Splatoon rip-off everyone expected (but with melee attacks at least)
>Rubber duck squirt torture
>Huge card art gallery
>Half the two minute trailer was devoted to preorder bonuses and merchandise
>Just an excuse to do more with the bikini idol song and dance from EV's OP
Holy shit this series is a fucking joke

NW is hardly an action game, it is basically the logical conclusion to people who want to skip the gameplay and just see the girls.

>just sell wall scrolls of the card art
They've been doing that for a while already.

Anyway, I liked the little gameplay shown. It looks more fun than the average SK game at least.

Seems to me they are only used as melee attacks on adition to the water guns, but what would that make of ranged caracters like Mirai or Ryobi?

i want to hug, fug, and marry the snek

Pure autism at its finest

I want the Snek (Hikage) to shed (take off) her skin (her clothes).

Yomi is healthy

I can't help but feel disappointed.
I don't know, It's something about the movement.
It looks cheap and stiff. Sure, there's some Vanquish in this, but those snippets of an actual gameplay have me rather worried.

It's not fair making Yuyaki playable

How do you get that fat with just beansprouts?

She eats a lot of beansprouts.

Yeah I liked what was shown too, I just want a video that goes over a whole match now. They just didn't show enough here.

well shit that looks interesting.

I'm glad Souji and the other New Wave girls are finally getting some in-game representation.

But mostly Souji.

bean sprouts

Looks exactly like how I imagined it would which is pretty meh.

They barely have any calories so she'd have to eat her weight in them every day to get that big.

Just Souji and Leo for me. Don't really care much for Yuyaki.

I think you might be underestimating her love of bean sprouts.

Look at how big she's gotten in canon at this point.

didn't watch, probably shit

Daidoji has the best body the best transformation the best weapons the best personality and she's the only girl that can princess carry a grown man

Yeah, Yuyaki is a really meh pick for me.

I'm super salty they didn't show any love to B-ass-hou

Paizuri

jesus christ already
cant you just kill yourself

Don't forget supermarket samples.

Finally the Vanquish 2 we were all waiting for!
Based Takaki

Less salty and more surprised they didn't go with her too considering her popularity, but gotta meet that team leader quota I guess.

Oh well, Souji and Lion are good enough for me. I'll make do with those two.

That looked pretty bad. It looked like a tps game designed for the PSP. Do they know how aiming in the third person should look like?

That slide looked pretty fun though.

They're the only ones I really needed anyways, Basshou would have been a nice bonus though.

GAMEPLAY-- Oh.

That sliding mechanic looks fun as hell. Hope it's not limited to Yuyaki only.

There's always the next big game where each girl gets unique models and they can give Bashou an actual butt instead of the pancakes they've got now.

>where each girl gets unique models

>implying it won't get ported to PC like SV, BA and EV

Shush, I can dream.

>sk game
>effort

Valkyrie Drive was a step closer to this. I hope SK eventually becomes VD mechanically as well.

>EV

Wait, what?

Would you?

VD also had the benefit of having a way smaller cast with more character development.

As much as I like having new girls, it's starting to get infeasible to develop around the sheer head count.

I would grate ginger on those abs and then clean her off

EV doesn't have a pc port. It will probably happen eventually, but for now they are still playing the waiting game.

VD was made by a different develper thought, and they had way less girls to work for.
The best I can hope is them making a new better base model to use, I can't see tamsoft bothering to make individual models for 30+ characters.

SV and BA sold so well on steam EV's also getting a port, eventually anyway. BA was ported a few months after SV and that was just last month.

Why are all these bitches so short?

Haruka is like the tallest at 5'7".

>tfw 6'1"
I literally look down on all these "ninjas"

>Haruka is the tallest

I thought Daidouji was the tallest

They're Japanese women.

Also something something being smaller makes you harder to hit.

Do you expect japanese girls to be amazonians or something? Also, the tallest now is Jasmine at 5'9''.

I don't think the size advantage thing counts when all of them have tits bigger than basketballs.

She's 5'7 as well

she's 5'6. The shoes add another 3 inches though

I would engage in fisticuffs with Daidouji

The breasts act as a ballast and carry momentum. Nothing says speed like your tits being pulled by gravity and an initial thrust.

Nah, she's 5'7''/170cm even without the sandals.

The tallest is actually Ryouna

I want Ryouna to step on me

>jasmine
>japanese

Yeah okay.

Ryouna makes my dick the tallest

It's not her real name, all shinobi use codenames, and even other codenames over them like with Suzune/Rin.

I want Daidouji to bench press me while seranading me.

youtube.com/watch?v=fC9y66JzjQU

Says right there in the pic "Sayuri's alter ego".

>you can collect New Wave cards in the game
>all those were just Asuka

I want to eat her ass after a long aerobic workout.

I want to wrestle with her toes while she cries for more bullying.

And they can all easily hospitalize you if they wanted to.

My thoughts are that I'm sick of these fucking developers catering to a brain-dead Japanese fanbase who can't handle any gameplay more complex than Musou-lite and any writing more substantial than sexual innuendo and crab jokes.

I bet I could take on Hibari at least.

Then don't look at them
WOW SO HARD

I really wish they'd use the GH stories to make up for needed development for the girls rahter than just using them for crappy jokes and regurgitating the same gag again and again.

You'd be surprised. Hibari's actually pretty competent sometimes, and her fighting style has the advantage of being unorthodox as fuck. You can barely tell what even is supposed to be an attack sometimes. Barring that, have fun getting your dick crushed by dat ass.

I don't know user, she can make herself giant and has an electric rabbit spirit thing, that could be tough to deal with.

Everyone hates on Hibari, but I actually kind of want her to sit on my dick.

i would like to see them get slimed

>have fun getting your dick crushed by dat ass.

That wouldn't be too bad. There are plenty of worse ways to leave this world.

Is this not coming out for the vita?

I think everyone does.

Nope, and as a Vita-only fag I actually don't particularly care this time. Now an actual action game that skips Vita, I'm gonna get a little salty on. But this? I'm good.

Nope, PS4 exclusive, with some luck it'll come out on steam before 2019.

I thought it looked kinda fun.

I guess this gives me a reason to finally check out remote play

Eh, they kinda lost me at team-based shooter. Not really my thing.

I think she's really cute, and a little personality upgrade would be all she would need to start making top ten.

Seriously, her ass is already big and it has a gimmick of getting even bigger. What's not to love?

remove yumi

She's a bit retard moe (though nowhere near as bad as Minori) and some characters dote on her a bit too much? Possibly writer favoritism as it's well known that Hibari is Takaki's Senranfu.

>expecying a splatoon with waifus and skimpy outfits
>it's DOA extreme with waterguns

fuck

Ha, you expected things and were disappointed.

She'll be paid DLC

I think if she was a little bit smarter and didn't define Yagyu just by existing, people would like her a lot more.

Put more emphasis on the butt stuff and you've got a niche.

>writer favoritism
It doesn't happen that much now, but it was very notorious in the first game, there was almost an entire chapter dedicated to Hibari's infiltration on Hebijo.