Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eeYTgXLASeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this game looks fun

So is this like Comandos or something?

>i'm shilling my game on Sup Forums, shhh dont tell anyone

Commando, weaboo version?

what game is this?

I enjoyed the fuck out of Tenchu Wrath of Heaven would I enjoy this?

>isometric
>fun
I seriously don't understand how anyone can like it. You never get a good sense of where you're at and everything looks off. Exanima was the only one that I could ever enjoy.

Brainlet

I never played the first two commandos games are they fun?

Exanima is not isometric and you're retarded for writing off a bunch of games based on perspective.

I'm aware about the "contrarian" side of Sup Forums, but fuck sake people really need to stop hating good vidyas and stop laughing to bad ones!
It's time to enjoy VIDEO GAMES dammit!
FUCK OFF IF YOU CAN'T ENJOY VIDEO GAMES!

game name before thread gets deleted for advertising please please please

>can't fucking tell where anything is
>hurr quit writing off a genre just because you can't see fag
I didn't even say they were bad, I just didn't think they were fun. How can you enjoy such a vomit inducing angle?

If I never played the Commandos series should I start off with Commandos 1-3 or can I play this instead?

By not being a literal braindead retard and/or underage.

>assassinate the target in the 5th mission.
>40 guards suddenly run out of the buildings and begin checking every bush.

I wasn't expecting the game to get this real. I just got lucky and had all my guys 3/4 of the way out before he died and just had to spend 20 minutes quickloading to move 15 feet

This game is a fucking blast, I played the demo until I had every badge for the first mission, and I'm only just beat the third
That was a real difficulty spike, I had to kill every fucking non-samurai enemy in the compound

>damn rats
"damn" is a verb
"damned" is an adjective

>waaaa you don't like my shitty game you must be a retard
Fucking hell, have some self-awareness man.

Why play a glib facsimile when you can play the original?

Linguistic constructions don't always go hand in hand with grammar or even semantics for that matter.

>negative opinion about diablo 1
giant colossal underage faggot confirmed, K Y S

Maybe because medieval Japan interests me more than World War 2, but if Commandos' gameplay is superior then I can just go play that instead.

>waaaaaaaa i can't handle a perspective because i'm retarded!
you first

There's a demo, give it a shot and find out for yourself. If you like it, and Commandos is really better, you'll still be able to enjoy both.

Fun as fuck, but i dont rememer commandos being as easy as this.
Maybe i was just shit.

Japanese commandos

i'm clocking sixty minutes on level three so far, i've reloaded god knows how many times, killed zero people so far and just need to steal the documents and get into the wagon now
getting mugabe into the compound was by far the hardest part, although i've yet to finish so maybe sneaking with him will be hard again. i tactically employed my sake bottle to make the most unlikely stealth walk past three guards who i got into the yellows but none of them got alerted enough to shoot, on hard difficulty naturally

Are there spy characters or just assassin characters?

Commandos was harder, its because of the speed of most of these characters and how you can pretty much go around on the roofs and be undetected, same for going underwater.

Commandos
Desperados
Robin Hood
This

Are there any other?

>play the demo
>ninja kills guard with katana
>"nothing personnel"
KEK

There is a woman "spy" she can get clothes, you can talk to enemies to distract them, and she got some sort of sneezing powder to reduce the view arc of enemies. A really bad character though, compared to commandos spy.
Plus killing is not so limited for her, as she can kill anyone easy, no more limited kills by syringes or blood marks being detected.

Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - 2016

>Not using Japanese VA
smdh

Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun

damn you

It's Edo period.

Another user mentioned Chicago 1930 in a previous thread. I haven't played that one myself though.

>mfw using shadow vision to perfectly execute everyone in the room without breaking stealth

It's written. This isn't some colloquialism like "dammit" or something.

I guess you're telling me the purpose of the written post was for me to infer the spoken user choose the incorrect linguistic construction as evidence they are lazy/a moron?

>IT'S GOOD I'M TOTALLY NOT SHILLING REE

A harder accomplishement would be not breaking stealth, game is way too easy

Chicago 1930, but it sucked. Also Helldorado, Desperados sequel that was pretty shitty too.

would be breaking stealth*
sorry user

yeah that works, it's cool

Are you playing on Hardcore and going for badges, or are you just used to the genre

Badges are multiple runs
>Kill this guy with a rifle / poison him, two different badges
It doesnt make the game any harder, and im playing hardcore.
Except for the ones that got limited timing

>93 saves
>136 loads
i'm pretty sure any fucking retard could've accomplished the same with these numbers
need to do a 0 reload playthrough

>talking about videogames on a videogames board is shilling
FUCK OFF

Written language is supposed to be a representation of spoken language. Spoken language is always the primary form, not the other way around. It's a fact that "damn X" is a common construction, and it shouldn't be altered just because it is "incorrect".

>make an enemy follow your footprints for 50 meters

did you get the guy that was standing outside of the compound by the south gate and then sees your footprints on the inside so he runs all the way to the north gate to get in?

Not that poster but that is exactly how I got that badge

nah, i got it while sneaking yuki into the compound, if you remember the corner of the destination of the wagon (same place as the north gate) the guard that chased my footprints for fifty meters was somewhere around a straight line from that corner
it was completely accidental

>Because I say it one way makes it right to write it that way
>Even though this isn't even slang or an accent in this instance, it's a plain misunderstanding of term usage because of intellectual neglect
I'm not talking to you anymore.

maybe it's because Commandos was one of my first vidya ever, but man this game is a blast.

Yuki a cute. CUTE

Yuki is shit. Aiko is best girl

Chaos Island: The Lost World

>it's not turn based

every time

I was worried at first because of that, but it works out.

Aiko a slut

It's not my fault that you have difficulties understanding basic linguistic concepts.

Just look at a phrase like "by and large". Think about the semantics of that phrase. It doesn't actually mean anything intelligible at all, but is still a completely valid construction nowadays.

>Just look at a phrase like "by and large". Think about the semantics of that phrase. It doesn't actually mean anything intelligible at all, but is still a completely valid construction nowadays.
It has origin as a nautical phrase. Since humans don't sail by means of navigation trade winds anymore, people have simply forgotten its meaning. The grammar is still correct.

When wind blows in from a cardinal direction on a compass and it's favorable for your ship, it is called "large" since you can unfurl your biggest sailcloth to catch it and hurry your voyage along. Sailors have used this term for centuries; for example, this piece from Richard Hakluyt's The Principall Navigations, Voiages, and Discoveries of the English Nation, 1591: "When the wind came larger we waied anchor and set saile.".

When a wind was coming from a direction that hindered the speed, or was "within 6 compass directions" of your traveling direction, sailors truncated it with the term "by."

If you were traveling "by the wind" you were traveling against it.
If you were traveling "large" at sea, you were traveling with it.

The phrase "by and large" means "considering everything." Because it's not literal, it's called a "colloquialism."

Not that user, I just happen to know what by and large means and also that you seem stupid because it's clearly a grammar issue, not a spoken issue you seem to be mad and denying.

youtube.com/watch?v=eeYTgXLASeM

It doesn't matter how a construction has come into being, only the fact that it is commonly used which is the principle of language change. Or are you implying that Old English is the only correct way to speak English?

I enjoy it, on mission 6 now.

we wuz kangs and shieet

helldorado

being a pedantic fuck doesn't do anyone any good. Do you think anyone besides your autistic ass was upset/confused by the phrase "damn rats"?

You're just trying to loudly attention whore about how "right" you are when it's such a trivial and pointless thing to even think about

kys yourself

hello videogames

So, Ninjas?

>being this much of a weeb

Just downloaded the game.

I hope I can find some good story, meaningful decisions or heavy customization, I rarely can enjoy games without at least 2 of those...

I think the nip voices are great but it greatly upsets me that Mugen very clearly uses the dono honorific while the text reads either chan or san.

Either way I still love these characters and I'm only on mission 3 but they so far seem better than those in any rpg I have played this year.

>Just downloaded the game.
>I didn't check out what kind of game it was at all though, hope its an RPG despite never billing itself as one

how's the game length?

It happens to me often.
I pirate several games everyday without even reading the description, it's just my hobby to hoard them, and sometimes I even play them if Sup Forums talk about them.

He probably pirated so it doesn't really matter.