What's the best version of Resident Evil 4?

What's the best version of Resident Evil 4?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I6N6GZCIXxw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wii version! After the HD Mod comes out, the (2nd) PC port will surpass it.

The unreleased 3.5 version.

the one I can get my hands upon, the rest are plebeian shit.
prove me wrong

PS2. It's hard to explain, but when you put too much effects and hd textures in old games they become soulless.

Gamecube has best controller and it's a Gamecube
I vote for that one
I have never used the plaga removal laser but it looks like may as well be another infinite rocket launcher so who cares

Wii version was fun but incredibly easy. Best version is the PC remastered version that came out recently.

Funny enough, the PC version of the game that came out a decade ago was laughably bad. You couldn't aim with the mouse.

Wii version on Dolphin.

youtube.com/watch?v=I6N6GZCIXxw

Pure nostalgia

You posted it

the hd remaster, i have it for 360.

its everything the ps2 version had with a much needed visual update, and even today, over a decade later its still a perfect game

Which mod?

>Which mod?
huh, which HD mod could this guy be talking about, what resident evil 4 hd mod could this guy be talking about, how could i possibly find out about resident evil 4 hd mods, where could I start to learn about this thing given i have the internet at my fingertips, hmmmm

can i play this sexy bitch with a classic wiimote, or do i have to use the numchucks if i have the wii versione

The RE4 port on the PC is already fucking HD faggot, and he said it was a mod for that

But no Separate Ways.

A basic search will yield the only goddamn mod anyone ever mentions in these threads. Besides a url was already posted like shit do you idiots even read at all.

The 2nd PC, or the one for PS4/xbone (both of which are just ports of the 2nd PC version). The wii version was the best before but that hasn't been true since the 2nd PC version came out a year or 2 ago.

Are you literally autistic?

Once you get one infinite weopen, you question why they made so many. The rocket launcher, C. Typewriter, anti plaga ray gun and hand cannon are all so over powered that that it feels pointless choosing one over the other.

ada in the soldier outfit is hnnngg

Does anyone really mind this?

Whichever one still has Dolby ProLogicII
The remasters have some downmixed stereo shit. The sounds from guys coming behind is weird and when you snap necks with Hunk in Mercs, You can't hear their death groans behind you as they fall

Separate Ways is lame, nobody really care about it.

You can use the Gamecube controller on the Wii version.

When will we go back to the classic style? the only thing I don't miss is the tank controls but other than that, everything else was better.

We do it!

>implying

The only thing older REs have over RE4 is the level design, if we had RE4 with puzzles and a nonlinear exploration focused world it'd be GOAT.

PC HD

Gamecube, unemulated, CRT display.

PC version is a close second, especially once it gets the hd texture patch, but there are effects and neat little bits the GC did that weren't emulated properly on any other platform.

Dunno mang, unless you count enemies and shit part of the level design (but then, that's the gameplay basically).
Granted, the new style which has way more action proved to be more popular now, but I do miss thinking more about enemies.

Also, linear ain't bad if the progression feels organic.

>there are effects and neat little bits the GC did
Which ones? genuinely curious, not trolling.

>CRT display

i respect your opinion but this nostalgia is dumb

Not him but check the fire effects.