Anyone else think this server has gotten way too much publicity? I don't see it lasting very long

Anyone else think this server has gotten way too much publicity? I don't see it lasting very long.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-38250351
discord.gg/Pf9zcnB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But it will. Blizz has no legal power on the server now.

Doesn't Blizzard know the Nost team's names from that meeting they had a few months ago?

if not blizz, the chinks will make it unplayable

It's not them. Nost 2.0 is run by a bunch of Russians who stole the source code.

Wait, do you mean stole as in "they literally hijacked the Nost team's computers and stole the code" or stole as in "they're keeping the source code to themselves and not releasing it to the public like they said they would"?

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-38250351

DELET THIS

Either way the clusterfuck of a race to server firsts will be fun to watch.

There's always lots of drama, backstabbing, sabotage, and accusations of cheating.

horde healer cuck priest, undead or troll?

Does this mean we have to deal with shitty Russian servers?

Be a man, roll Tauren druid healer and sometimes be bear

>5 hour old side article
>dinosaur tail found preserved in amber

huh

No servers are based in France, by Russian owners. Same as previous nost.

The reason this won't get shutdown is the nost devs will ignore the cease and desist unlike the previous owners.

Reminder to Join the official Nost Guild

discord.gg/Pf9zcnB

Nost gave them the code (it's also going public eventually) , and some of nost's team is working with them now as well.

Undead

every single thread, this is like a fucking pasta i swear

I'm shaking guys

WE CAN'T LET THE NOSTBULLS GET AWAY WITH IT AGAIN

>Best Code for a server
>Biggest Vanilla community
>Little lag

It deserved the press, I'm not sure why Blizzcucks have such a problem with it

There's no way Blizzard doesn't already know about it. The amount of publicity it gets won't make a difference.

The Elysium devs will throw their CnD's in the trash, just like every other private server, and we'll be happily playing Vanilla while retailbabies continue to whine about MUH COPYRIGHT.

can you explain plz

They're in denial. I tried Legion, and it's alright, but it's just not the same game. Lacking substance, just endless upgrades every day and hours of farming the same quests.

So should i download the torrent now and follow the steps in preparation for the release or should i wait because there will be a new torrent after release?

So how will my Nost account transfer over? Will I just sign into my old account when its opened? Do I have to do anything else?

Itll be waiting for you when the servers go live. Just use your old acc info.

>new torrent
>for a game released in 2004

What are you waiting for, the next expansion?

S e x

Thanks user

What sucks is it has, now every Sup Forums troll type person will be on there and make it worse then before, prob x10 more chinese and bots, and at least x5 more Brazilians..

Sounds like fun times.