Will he actually delete his channel now?

Will he actually delete his channel now?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/806981139399405569
youtu.be/qmLpqwykmqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe
Maybe not

Literally who?

Hopefully

He probably has enough money to retire at this point.

If he does, he's gone from youtube and relevancy

if he doesn't, he looks like whiny liar on top of being an annoying cunt but still makes lods e monei

what would you choose?

if you think this is isn't a marketing scheme you're deluded

twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/806981139399405569

>he's gone from youtube and relevancy

He is literally making a new account when he deletes it. He's said this when he announced his plan to delete his channel.

Why does everyone leave this part out?

No but one of us will

He's making a new account but he's going to lose 50 million subs

This is not good

We're all talking about him right now. No matter how you feel about him, his fame will continue.

He's just rinsing all the bots and inactive subs from his channel by moving to a new one. Calm your collective tits you fucking teenagers.

WE'RE HERE TO DISCUSS VIDEO GAMES, NOT SOME INTERNET CAMWHORES.

TALK VIDYA OR GET TEH FUCK OUT.

Tips

He already made a second channel and it got like millions of subs already

>I'm leaving youtube
>lolnotreally

The funniest thing he ever did was whine about his neighbor telling him to stop being a fag

He tweeted that he would do it Friday 5pm GMT

Who is it?

Pretty sure he will, he wants to get rid of all the dead subs and it gives him, and others, a good opportunity to see how the Youtube algorithm currently works; will he be shown as Suggested videos a lot if he's a new account getting a lot of likes/subscribers or whatever or not?

he will get suspended or ban by that time

said its the niggers fault on twitter

>Clearly said "I'm deleting my channel"
>"LOL WHAT A LIAR HE'S NOT LEAVING YOUTUBE"

The "Neighbour" was his landlord that was whining because he thought the Swedish faggot was an actual homosexual.

lolno

He is deleting it and making a new one instantly, which is going to get him 10mil subs in the first day or so, which will make him a ton of dosh.

It's also going to put him back on the suggested and trending tabs everywhere, and flush out the dead accounts that are subbed to him.

desu he will make more money doing this than staying with his old channel.

>Why does everyone leave this part out?
Because people only hear what they wanna hear.
I don't watch pewdiepie but from what I've seen in his recent videos, his comedy is VERY close to Sup Forums's rather than what he was he started horror let's play, I know many cool kids on Sup Forums won't admit it but it's true

Probably, he has nothing to lose.

>Sup Forums is one person
>I don't watch him
>i watched his videos

I think you've had enough Internet for today man.

pretty much
He's very self aware behind the paper thin facade. He's obviously sick of pandering to 12 year olds.

His gf's vlogs are pretty comfy with him when I watch them with my gf and he seems pretty cool. They're obviously loaded and I don't blame them.

It's 3 AM, You're right that I'm supposed to sleep but
I meant to say I don't usually watch him and I've only seen his recent videos, that's my mistake.
Also, I said "cool kids" on Sup Forums, which mean more than a person. You got what I meant, so did the other.
Good night.

I like this stunt. He's pretty much taking the thunder away from youtube. 50m is a huge milestone and i bet youtube wanted to celebrate that.

Anyone would jump on the opportunity to get that much dosh if they could. When it's that easy, even the self righteous faggots on Sup Forums would board on it.
Want proof? There's even threads about "Youtube Channels" they have.

>With my gf
Funny one

>deletes channel
>thanks to the excessive drama and clickbait stunt, his new account gets a substantial amount of subscribers from the start
>continues being a faggot
No, wait, I mean
>continues being le /ourguy/

I don't give a fuck about this guy and the whole youtube community. So can someone please explain to me what the fuck is happening and should i give fuck about it?

fuck you. pewds, DARE I SAY IT, is /ourguy/

Who?

Most subscribed man on Youtube is gonna restart. It's interesting to see if he can get back to being amongst the top ten if he restarts, bust aside from that it's not really of any concern.

Not sure how Youtube partnership works but i'd imagine it's tied to subs in some regard

>capitalised on a growing market
>from my hometown
>uses his platform to shit on silly things
I don't care for his pewdiepie persona but Felix seems like a nice guy.

He's just deleting his account to get rid of the dead subscribers and spam. Once that's done he'll start a new channel.

Well top 10 is only 20mil, he'd not even need half of his subs to resub him.

Day 1 he'll have more than say markiplier or jackshoutintothemic who are sitting around 14 million

Yes. Why is this even a thread? Does Sup Forums still not understand that PewDiePie is actually a really smart guy instead of the "XD WHOA BRO E-CELEB" that sticks for no reason?

You can't fault his business sense, the guy is some kind of idiot savant when it comes to these things.

Like every active sub won't just resub... fans won't unbecome fans

Who the fuck cares, he's a celebrity. They'll keep scheming

LOW

He didn't even want to do much in that youtube rewind this year.

It was probably the worst one they have done.

kys thellere

We're not all spergs, user. Just the ones who post whatever character that is you posted

TIER

GAWD

GAAAAWD

Is he a video games? He doesn't look like a video games.

The best part is he is using youtube's own dumb rules against them.

I don't like his content, but he's going to fuck over jewgle and they need to be knocked down a peg.

I bet their legal is scrambling right now to figure out a way to circumvent this shit as we speak.

What's with all the PDP shilling? These last few weeks you see the same thread with the same image all the time.
Are we being raided?

Stop pretending faggot, nobody thinks you're cool.

shut your mouth and kill yourself you worthless piece of shit

stop shilling this stupid e-celeb and drink bleach

>The best part is he is using youtube's own dumb rules against them.
Explain.

maybe he will delete his life too

Back achyu with anotha video... today I wanted to discuss Pewdiepie and his cringeworthy youtube channel.

Neo-Sup Forums is full of underage e-celeb worshipping faggots.

Wow speaking of autists look at this cute retarded

youtu.be/qmLpqwykmqI

But he's a figure in the gaming world.

>literal twelve year old gets mad that I don't recognize his favorite e-celeb
LMAO
M
A
O

memes

> Deletes channel
> Makes new channel
> New channel immediately recieves shit tons of subs and views
> Gets on trending and up the analytics
> He's doing better than if he kept his old channel
> Jewgles fucked up analytics system is in full display, shown by their biggest name

Pussy ought to do it anyway. The way it stands now, he's just using his audience to achieve wins on both fronts.

Seriously tho
>famous
>rich and most likely set for life
>handsome
>never had to work hard in his life (i assume)
>has cute loving gf
>becoming redpilled
Does this guy have ANY weakness at all?

> Don't give a fuck about the whole YouTube community
If you don't care about YouTube you can just, you know, ignore the thread.

>It was a ruse and you faggots got him paid.

He's probably right though.

yeah, white insecurity

But how does he profit from it while fucking up youtube's accounting?

I mean it will take a whole year at best to make up for all the subscriber he has lost, and maybe by then youtube would have found a fix ?

>He's making a new account but he's going to lose 50 million subs

Fuck subscribers. More importantly he'll lose all his previous videos. They are what he gets most of his money from.

Don't forget white guilt.

:O

pewds is a genius

Hes not redpilled. His fan base that he had back in 2011 have grown 5 years and become edgy teens so he has to change his style to be more edgy. The guy is still a liberal faggot

We can only hope and he fucks off to

He's gonna delete his secondary 2m account, don't screencap this

>watching vlogs with your girlfriend
I hardly understand watching vlogs alone, but watching it with your fucking gf? what?

He made a random channel recently just so he can get a gold play button

He has nothing really to lose. His loyal fanbase will follow him to the new channel, and like it or the kiddos will tell their buddies about.

Sure he'll take a hit in subs, but it won't take that long for him to get back where he was anyway. The revenue doing this could in theory surpass what he would have gotten just staying the same. And you can bet your ass he'll be interviewed over and over about it.

desu He probably gonna make as much if not more money by doing lets play steaming instead

or maybe not

Subs don't mean shit pay-wise, views do. This is a move that will help fix YT by exposing their shit, and this new channel will get over 5 million views in a week, probably 10+ million in a month, that's loads of dosh. It also cleans out the dead subs that never watch him.

you can be a redpilled liberal you fuck

He's a decent entertainer when he's not putting on a voice or "acting". His horror game videos were 100% both of those and that's why he got a bad rap. I refused to watch any of his content because of that until just recently when I happened upon one of his "roast" videos and I found it genuinely funny. It didn't make me subscribe or seek out more of his content, but I can definitely see his appeal. He's also a beautiful aryan master race so that alone will get him millions of subs.

I rarely watch any huge youtube channel, but i'd like to know if something really big is about to happen. And apparently, it isn't.

Are you fucking retarded? He's making a new channel right away, he's not leaving at all.

youtube will delete his channel after he drops the ultimate red pill

lol

>Pewdiepie deletes his channel
>I make a channel called Pewdiepie and get a free few million subs
>then I use that channel to shitpost and upload whatever random garbage is the trend on Sup Forums
What could possibly go wrong?

>Will he actually thro away million of dollars?

Gee, what do you think

> PewDiePies new channel gets verified
> Gets the PewDiePie URL
> You're left with a channel with a few thousand subs

I think the current monetization method lets you do it at some number of views

few thousand more than your channel

He said Pewdie's gf's vlogs, not his gf.
user probably doesn't even have a gf

If you can get it verified...

Don't care about eceleb shitters, but it will be great reading the whine articles by sjw tabloids once he makes his new account and act like he never mentioned he would make a new one.

Is he stilled banned from Twitch?