Megaman X

Why didn't Zero tap Alia? she was clearly into him. I know he was balls deep in Iris, but the robot needs to move on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9cfciHA3Lx4
youtube.com/watch?v=H-s7vJmwqjs
youtube.com/watch?v=hWWxFFjQHKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m42OInMFSqs
youtube.com/watch?v=SWWKlALibs0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

X was into Alia

According to my fanfictions.

Besides, Zero has a superior chocolate-flavored waifu navigator, now.

Because Alia is paired with X.

Gate should've been better developed. His battle music was cash as fuck

X was with Alia
Zero was with Layer
Axl got the loli.

Gate, in general, should have started as a protagonist who appeared in X4 and turned into the overarching villain of the X4-X6 trilogy.

Excellent villain who had a pretty good motivation but was stuck in a terrible story. Another casualty of the slap-dash game that is Mega Man X6.

>Why didn't Zero tap Alia?

Because they're robots. There's no sexual function built into them.

Because zero have no dick, he is a super fighting robot he don't need dicks.

Why do robots need hips and boobs like that?

>Why didn't Zero tap Alia?

Simple.

1. Zero is the best bro.
2. X was into Alia.

Therefor, Zero would never make a move on Alia (even though she wanted his D pretty bad in some of the optional conversations, but never made a move towards X).

This again?

They're reploids. For all intents and purposes, they share the same emotions and functions humans do. Zero can eat human food in the additional material, and Douglass could be seen drinking coffee in a cutscene.
Not to mention that there are reploids who end up marrying humans.

So yes, reploids can love and they can fuck.

because why not?

Wow, you're all so fucking wrong.

Balance

layer was my first robocrush.
i wasnt much into anime back in the early 00's late 90's

I feel X6 had some solid ideas overall, but the execution for virtually all of them was beyond terrible. The nightmare mechanic in particular was just piss poor and can suck my whole ass.

Music was god-tier, though. One of the best soundtracks in the series.

Because Dr. Cain is a horny old man.

FINALLY, some sense.

what the fuck was Sigma's problem in X6? Fucking hell he was basically a walking zombie. Did Gate botch his recovery or was he finally at the end of the line?

Do reploids have sex?

>Alia and X have a very work focused relationship, but there's still something mutual between them
>Layer has a big crush on Zero but likes to keep it to herself because she thinks Zero might still have feelings for Iris
>Axl and Layer have a strictly brother/sister relationship

That's my headcanon though.

Who was in charge of MHX? Because I'd love for Capcom to continue that or something similar.

Is that a female robot on the screen? Only played X4.

To look more human, and to serve as fuckdolls.

Why do robots have to have sex and get into relationships?

They are not robots, they are reploids.

X and Zero are robots. Reploids were based on X.

Because the Japanese are based and everything needs to be sexy

The explanation was that there wasn't anything left of his mind from what few bits and pieces Gate recovered from Eurasia. It was just the virus given form at that point.

Doesn't explain why he knew X and Zero's name or why he sounds like Schwarzenegger, but who cares because that cutscene is funny.

is this the one with the ridiculous herm cock?

Why did they redesign Alia?

Her short hair was so qt.

yes, If I was a reploid I'd like to fug female reploids too.

>top billing in MVCl, with being the first Capcom newcomer, first stage shown, and speculated to have focus in the story
>getting a new novel next year

Is our boy making a come back? Will the dream of MMX9 come true?

Yeah.
X5 introduced a other members of the Maverick Hunters that have been recurring characters since.

That is Gate, male scientist who goes mad and makes killer mavericks.

I think, if I am remember it correctly, he used to be Aila's navigator and even dated her at one point. But was rejected on the count of being insane and going too deep into his bizarre experimentations.

If he wasn't a reploid he would probably have spent the rest of his days posting on wizchan.

She was due for some big upgrades.

>The one that has you register to a furry site that has you email them to activate your account? By the artist that is mediocre at best aside from his faces?

Yes

>Will the dream of MMX9 come true?
Only if it's based off the SNES games. Fuck that PSX shit.

They probably don't, but Dr. Light was obsessed with making them as human-like as possible.

Even Rock from the original series was described as being eerily like a 10-year old boy. But deep down Light knew he wasn't, because he could not make his own decisions. That's why he made X.

ok

Too boyish, have cute mechawaifu instead.

dr wily didn't build no faggot

he learned his lesson with bass

>Too boyish
but that's what made her great

Do they even have genitals?

This, not to mention his obsession with one-upping Dr. Light.

I bet Zero's balls are so huge that he has to make special calculations on their trajectory when he jumps.

Would explain why some of them wear underwear

What kind of question is that?

>Zero has a giant set of genitals that swivel horizontally out from his torso like some horrifying bootleg Transformer

gay robots ARE NOT LOYAL

Maybe, but it might also be because it looks more normal compared to them looking like barbie dolls down there.

dolls don't have genitals, we give them underwear anyways.

Explain Topman.

Actually, Zero's balls had to be installed on his chest so it's easier for his body to support them.

How did X die?

he was a double agent

Elpizo killed him

palette is pretty cute

This lead to unfortunate misunderstandings down the line

How did Zero die?

Wasn't it the elf wars or some shit?

Ragnarok

I'm fine with her expansion upgrades, but they didn't need to extend her hair.

But she was already a cute mechawaifu.

Sigma shenanigans.

Dr. Weil killed him.

In space

Daily reminder that this was the best X game of the series.

>X and Zero are robots.

This statement is correct, but it is not a valid reply, as it isn't following the flow of the conversation.
Here is why:
First, starting from post 360077421:
>Why do robots need hips and boobs like that?
An answer, post 360077880 :
They are not robots, they are reploids.

Why this answer? The post 360077421 was quoting the post 360076836.
The post 360076836 has a picture of Pallette, Layer and Alia. Pallete, Layer and Alia are being implicitly referred by post 360077421, but are mistakenly identified as robots.
Pallette, Layer and Alia are reploids, not robots.

x and zero are lovers in the nighttime

t. everything about the x/zero series

That's not X2, but you posted the second best one anyway

those midriff to thighs are godlike
its a shame you never really see below her chest

>he hasn't played the end of Zero 4
Zero... had a hard life. ;_;

Really hope that MMZ Zero shows up in Infinite. Can't wait for his and X's first meeting in centuries.

nah man. he willingly chose to stay and make sure Weil was dead. He died a hero's death, and most importantly, did it on his own terms.

X and Zero are extremely advanced robots. To the point of being androids. They feel human emotions and make human-like decisions.

X is the only reploid in the X series who is proven to have something akin to a soul.
And yes, I said reploid because all others are based on his design. The first kind of a species still belongs to that species.

X1 and X2 are both better

X4 is still damn good, but X1 is one of the best games ever made.

truth

He fucking exploded after saving the world.

Zero is such a nerd he probably wouldn't say anything.
He barely said anything to X's ghost when he had a chance besides "What took you so long?"

maybe he'll get a game focused on him and not his man waifu this time

>people selling robots short like they don't have a soul

You just know that robot fucking was a thing looong before X and Zero came along.

he and alia worked together as scientists

I want the Nanas.

Zero gives 0 fucks.

Robots don't have a soul, they may only obtain one(or don't) by the grace of G-d.

>Zero didn't smash this
Was he actually gay?

>X1 and X2 are both better
Not him, but I thought that too until I played X4. But X1 has the Dash being locked to Chill Penguin's stage, an inferior buster to X4's, and it's just too damn easy. If X1 had some parts of X4's design, or if X4 had better Sigma stages and X1's weapon selection with some slight debuffs, you'd have the perfect X game.

Honestly I thought X4 was almost way too easy. The only difficulty I had was final form Sigma, but once you understand what's going on, even that's not too hard.

X2 gets the difficulty perfect.

Post your favorite stage theme of one of the 8 bosses in any of the games. Keep it only limited to them, not just any song in the game. Not all of them are Mavericks so I don't know how else to refer to them other than the 8 bosses. The four choices in the Zero games are acceptable to.

youtube.com/watch?v=9cfciHA3Lx4

X4 was not only easy but it felt a lot more linear then the other games
personal opinion but I hated the x buster in 4
I like x4 as well but 1 and 2 were miles ahead

I want Tempo to drill my dick.

Sex robots

but her drill is diamond-tipped.

That's okay, she makes my dick diamonds.

I like X1, X2, and X8 more. But X4 is also great.

Spamming infinite Twin Slasher makes the game a fucking joke

youtube.com/watch?v=H-s7vJmwqjs

youtube.com/watch?v=hWWxFFjQHKQ

Storage space

>Not realizing how gay X was for Zero

X4 buster was great though. You had two choices.

I do agree that compared to the SNES games X4 is definitely a lot easier. Easy doesn't mean bad though and it wasn't baby easy like say an AC game either.

youtube.com/watch?v=m42OInMFSqs

Fuck everything else, this theme is real fucking top tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=SWWKlALibs0