He doesn't save scum

>he doesn't save scum

>not doing permadeath runs in every game you play
Fucking casuals man.

Fuck that Fire Emblem shit. Permadeath only works when you have generic characters.

Only just before boss fights. They must be completed from start to finish without save scum.

>he saves

>he saves cum

why would you quicksave in 2016

For you.

Whatever happened to that dude on Sup Forums that would cum into 2 liters and post every new year? Haven't heard about him in what must be 3 years now, he had quite a bit saved from what I remember

He probably grew out of it (Hopefully)

He got kicked out of his parents house and gave up on that.

Fuck that, he did it for like 4 fucking years

I want him to continue it until the day I die. I want him to get a job, build a house, and dedicate a whole room to his collection. After his death, when his next of kin are gathered in his attorney's office, watching his last will on a prerecorded video, I want him to bequeath his eternal essence onto someone to continue the legacy

Conviction should be admired, not discouraged

This site disappoints me more with each passing day

>Posting closet anime lesbians on Sup Forums

>they'll never stop being closeted
Fuck you, Japan. No, seriously.

>tfw you realize people who can't accept videogame defeat are chuunibyous
>NO MY KUNOICHI ANIME SELF INSERT ISN'T ALLOWED TO LOSE MOM PULL THE PLUG AND BUY ME THOSE HACKS

It can't be helped, Deko is anime original and Shinka isn't, they're destined never to be together.
Truly the most tragic love story ever told.

>play difficult game/mode
>act like a little bitch
>go around pretending like you conquered it
To what end, user? You will always know that you were not up to the challenge instead of beating it. Is being able to say you beat XCOM EU Impossible to people who will never care that important to you?

Hate emulating smt games because of this, I savestate before literally every demon negotiation and boss fight. The moment a party member dies I reload, the moment a demon gets a surprise attack on me I reload. I like the games but I feel like I'm killing them like this.

Jesus christ you are faggot and I hate you.
finishing SMT I without save scumming is the best feel.

It's not even hard once you figure out what conversations work on which demons. You don't even need to grind or anything because you get more experience the lower your level, and status effects cripple almost every enemy

I'm only 6 hrs into strange journey right now, honestly having my dumbass mistakes mean nothing is really killing the game for me. I may start using the ingame saves exclusively.

When you've got a multi-hit/all-hit gun and status bullets, you've basically got the game in the bag.
Add status swords and the heroine having similar equipment and it's completely fucking broken.

He stopped updating a few years ago. He slowed down in the last year because he got a gf. Presumably he dumped it. If he did I'm a little annoyed he didn't at least film it, I'd pay to see someone empty bottles of jizz in the bushes.

Can't find it in my folder, have something related.

only jesus saves

I masturbate daily to the Joost. I've been saving it, and storing it in the refrigerator. One day I'll give it all to her.

Just don't off yourself immediately after when you mail it to her like the bjork stalker. Or if you do, please record everything.

No way would I kill myself. I'm going to marry the Joost one day. It will be a white wedding if you know what I mean.

OCD does that to you.