Ass Creed 3 is free in PC rn f a m p a i ' s

Ass Creed 3 is free in PC rn f a m p a i ' s
>inb4 Uplay
If you don't want it don't come to this thread I mean shit I don't even like Ass Creed but someone on here does so I thought I should let them know.

>Uplay

>The worst Assassin's Creed

I'll pass.

I guess i'll give it a try, can't be that bad after all
>Uplay
Oh...

God damn it i just said inb4 Uplay you god damn nigger

Where in the world is
CHARLES LEE

>if you don't want it don't come to this thread I mean shit I don't even like Ass Creed but someone on here does so I thought I should let them know.

holy shit why is there a stutter at 60 fps

It's my old CPU an I5 3330, I got my I7 2600K coming in the mail tomorrow

user, i do want to play the game, but not on Uplay

Well fucking pirate it nigger, duh.

why the fuck are you posting geralt if you're supposed to be shilling Asscreed

odd innit?

I hate Ass Creed but like the Witcher series
I thought some fags might want that shit game for free

They can just pirate it

Some fags don't like to pirate fuck outta my thread that's going nowhere fast fag.

>AssCreed movie comes out in two weeks
>Kurzel's and Arkapow's careers end thanks to shitty writers and Ubisoft scheduling retardation in two weeks

Also 3 is shit, any other game from the series and I would actually download Uplay.

I know man I know, I mean I had Uplay for the free version of Nu-Rayman so I got it.

Honestly, I just reformated my drives and trying to save space, and Uplay+AssCreed 3 is just not worth the GBs and obvious privacy concerns.

I had it on my old system for Far Cry and some Clancy games.

Dude a 1tb 7200RPM drive cost 50 bucks come
But besides that I agree.

don't half of you faggots live off of social security scamming the government? You should be happy to get any game for free

thanks for heads up, op. im not ungrateful

How is Uplay worse than Steam exactly? I mean sure it's more useless but how is it more cancerous?

That one goes to Unity, my man.

But we can already get almost any game for free, and without installing the worst DRM on the market

The tinfoil tier fags who refuse to install origin and uplay but play steam games all day are truly hilarious.
Actually, the ones who refuse to use all 3 are still hilarious if they really believe that helps their privacy.

Here's a better idea: play Black Flag instead, it's way more fun and has pirates.

fuck off, shills. it's been free on thepiratebay for years, now leave.

>I hate Ass Creed but I'm shilling it anyway lol

you're not fooling anyone, ubishill, now fuck off.