So where the fuck is the next DLC, From?

So where the fuck is the next DLC, From?

Next year, retard

tomorrow

How do i dark souls?. 1->2->3 or can i just jump right into 3 or 2?

Hopefully never. It will be short, shit, linear garbage like the main game and the first DLC. I want "fans" of this game to suffer as much as possible. This game is an abortion, and its fans are retards happily enabling a shitty practices.

Having to do with story, it doesn't matter.

Just play 1, it is great.

haha I'm gonna play it and enjoy it whether you like it or not. already bought the season pass. based namco-bandai.

The story of 2 isn't connected to 1 or 3, so you can jump into that one without needing to play the other two.

3 takes place after 1, so I recommend playing 1 first so you can get a decent understanding of the plot and the past events that 3 refers to.

1>3>>>>>>> skip 2 or play it to see what's wrong
You will hear many different opinions, i'm telling you as someone who genuinely cares.

you can start with whatever one you want desu. but 1 is probably the one that will be the best for explaining the core of what's going on.

If you want to pvp the 2: SotFS is where it's at, if you want shiny graphics and PVE then DS3 is where it's at. If you really want to tryhard you can play DeS and if you end up playing DS3 and like the combat then you'll probably find Bloodborne even better.

>skipping the best one
>also not even considering demon's

Wew

don't listen to this guy the plot in these games are irrelevant and only retards pretend to care about them. don't bother.

Who wants to bet that the dlc will have nothing to do about the serpents or the deep?

given that Pontiff "I put my dick in everything" Sulivahn was mentioned in AoA I wouldn't be surprised if the last DLC is more focused on why the fuck he's everywhere and involved in everything.

But knowing from it will probably be like ash lake 2.0 or some shit lol

Nah, it was good. Two was garbage, and probably play fucking Overwatch.

The development of the first DLC was split between arena and the new area so it's not really surprising that it was shirt.

but sure, spurg away i'm not gonna stop ya.

this. I dropped 2 after a few nights playing. Not worth it imo, but give it a shot

How much development could the arena even take?? Not like this is their first time making one either

Don't get me wrong I'm not justifying it by any means, it definitely could have been longer and the arena could have been better made, but anyone who's followed the soulsborne franchise should know that FROM is absolute ass at coding which would explain why it took so long.

Play 2 like it's the first game and watch them improve.