Just a reminder that THIS was Prompto's original character design...

Just a reminder that THIS was Prompto's original character design, and it looked 100x better than what we ultimately got.

Reminder that Prompto's gone through like three different faces by now.

Just a reminder that this is Lightning, and she is perfect in every way.

Someone could honestly make a long documentary about the development hell FFXV went through.

TEN

He has? I've only seen two models of Prompto the one from Versus XIII and the one we got in Final Fantasy XV.

Why isn't he wearing gloves to hide his Magitek QR code

I have to agree. That Prompto is a lot more fuckable than the release one. Like a perfect skater twink.

This game wouldve been a lot more popular if the characters were all their older adult versions.

theres this face too

That prompto is more mc material than Noctis tho

Hair is equally stupid

Face is too perfect, i.e. boring

Overall gayer vibe

I think the release Prompto is more interesting

Well, his hair doesn't look as bad as it did in his final model. But the face is still atrocious.

Except not being boring as fuck.
Actually apart from the pink hair she's pretty bland physically too.

But you do admit that the final model we got of Prompto is ugly as shit, right? I'd rather have pretty characters than ugly ones, and yes I'm aware that's not realistic, and I don't care.

>Like a perfect skater twink
>Twink

You have a weird perception of what Twinks are if you think he looks like a Twink in that picture, not only is he probably like 5'8 or some shit, but he doesn't look remotely feminine.

>tfw XV is a repeat of MGSV
why can't games just be as good as advertised?

>Owen Wilson

Wow what a big daemon I broke my nose

Because that hamfisted plot point wasnt added to the game till the last minute, like everyone else in chapters 11-15.

what's different? He still looks like a twink

Prompto being a scrawny bitch boy helps balance out the group, especially with Gladio and Ignis being perfectly distinct polar opposites of masculinity and Noctis being the manlet of the group

>magitek qr code
what

>ugly as shit

Not at all. I think you're -too- far removed from reality, senpai

See

He's wearing lip gloss and shaves his arm pits and body. Twink enough for me. Anything more is getting into trap territory.

How is the story compared to, say, Final Fantasy VII?

Very short, inconsistent, horribly paced, lots of irrelevant plot points and lost of plot points happening off screen.

Prompto has a Magitek barcode on his wrist that he uses to open a door in an imperial base on Chapter 13. He's a Magitek soldier or something.

>doesn't look feminine
(You) i.e >sleeveless
>little definition, scrawny
>no shoulders
>bitch boy face
>not a twink
are so fucking delusional. The entire cast looks like gaylords until Noctis becomes Keanu Reeves

people actually like his hideous early concepts?

Prompto is cute af in the final game, and I fucking hate twinks.

But is it fun? Interesting? Would it make you shed a tear? Would you say it is good at all?

I'm not saying actually good, but good like MGS1, FFVII, Chrono Trigger, etc.

You have odd standards for beauty.

I don't think so. The friendship aspect of it wouldn't feel as genuine because everyone would already be a grown adult.

You seriously find Prompto attractive? Really? With his shitty haircut and acne/freckled up face? Seriously? That's attractive to you? I mean he isn't TERRIBLE looking, but he could look a lot better if you just made a few changes to his appearance, also his outfit is pretty shitty as well.

I wish we had gotten this model of Prompto instead, looks way better. Like if Prompto fixed his hair he'd probably look a lot better honestly.

I just personally don't find acne/freckled/scarred up faces to be attractive, nor do I find shitty skater hairstyles to be attractive either.

See

You have seriously shitty taste.

Its a solid 7/10. Could have easily been so much better.

>he doesn't shave his armpits and body
That's not only disgusting, it is also really unfair with the ladies you sleep with.

At the end of the day taste is subjective, I understand some people find freckles and blemishes on the face to be attractive, but I personally do not.

I've never found freckles attractive, though I am aware lots of people do like them.

Gladio > Ignis > Noct > Prompto

>it is also really unfair with the ladies you sleep with.

You seriously think that user has slept or been with a female? You think even 1/10 of people on Sup Forums have been with a female? You poor delusional bastard, I guess you're new here.

A lot of ladies are into beards and chest hair.

whoa user sempai don't misconstrue me. EVERYONE should shave their armpits. If it were up to me I'd force every man to do it. It's literally just proper hygiene.

I genuenily teared up a little at the end because one of the things the game does right is the friendship aspect of it (and if it really hit close home).
Like the other user said, could have easily been so much better.

I have never not gotten compliments on my chest hair/facial hair.

Everyone woman I've ever done anything with has run their fingers through it and played with it and liked that it was there.

Not bad, I agree for the most part though I preferred Ignis over Gladio. If you're ranking them in terms of attractiveness than I suppose you're right on the money.

>Everyone woman I've ever done anything with has run their fingers through it and played with it and liked that it was there.

FUCKING NORMALFAGS

KEK
You should only shave your back
Armpit hair actually keeps your armpits clean.

Don't worry user I've done plenty of incredibly embarrassing and cringe worthy things with women but one thing they've never taken umbrage at is my chest hair.

This, it's just basic evolution. Why do you think we have eyelashes? For aesthetic purposes? No, it's to sweep dust and things like that from under our eyes.

I mean, I'm sure there are some, but the most common denominator for sure doesn't like it.

So they don't make characters based on your unkempt greasy neckbeard self. Get over it. Maybe try better grooming habits and exercise.

ITT: The ugly fucks of Sup Forums try to make themselves feel better by shitting on a guy's looks when ANY chick would vastly prefer fucking said guy instead of them.

Just someone trying to ebinly spoil things in a shitpost.

You say that like it's the only counter productive thing we do for the sake of aesthetic

who

>So they don't make characters based on your unkempt greasy neckbeard self
>Picture doesn't even show an unkempt greasy neckbeard

You're probably right, but then again a lot of girls have shit taste, and that too is me trying to defend my delusions. But seriously though, I've seen a lot of attractive girls dating men that were much uglier than they were, depends on the girl I suppose.

You sound like a faggot

>caring about what your bros look like
Nigga you gay.

Shaved armpits isn't aesthetic, it make you look like a twink.
The only reason to ever do it is if you're zyzz level built, and even then it's debateable.