Who else 70 hours deep here?

Who else 70 hours deep here?

Gotta say this is definitely my new favourite FF game, topped out VI for me.

>When you realize one of the mountains in the game is actually a Level 99 Boss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TmIYIgoWvoQ
youtu.be/SfHhgd4ElCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>70 hours in
>no exp

pick one faggot.

just beat the game. 65 hours at level 95. not bad game. postgame looks good. we shall see

why would you wait until level 95?

Any tips for leveling? Do I accumulated experience then sleep at a certain inn?

I'm a little under 60 hours in but I finished the story like 15 hours ago.

you just kill stuff, do quests, do sidequests, basically do anything that makes exp. then you should sleep at either the quay inn that gives you 2.0 or the altissia inn that gives you 3.0 exp. if you need gold just do a lot of hunts. Ignore when the team tells you to sleep, just keep going.

Hotel in Altissia gives x3 exp for 30'000 gil

The ending just kinda left me feeling empty, but in a good way.
Felt really bad to just be leaving my friends in the end. Haven't felt that way since Persona 4

Make magic with rare coins and debased coins, then use it on the bandersnatch north of hammerhead. You can stack up like 30,000 EXP from one battle without even using the max amount of coins in each spell you make. With the max amount of coins, you can probably get hundreds of thousands.

Then sleep in a 3x exp inn

>Ignore when the team tells you to sleep
Yeah. I was surprised when I found out there's no repercussions for not sleeping.

>Tfw stockpiled 700,000 EXP

>hunting for rare coins on the road from old lestellum to new lestellum
>Find blue mark on the ground
>Not a coin
>keep reloading
>Still not a coin
FML

I cried during the ending. It's been a very, very long time since a game's been able to do that for me.

At least I'm glad to see there's plenty to do once you beat the game

>that feel when this is the comfiest version of Prelude in a FF game to date
>youtube.com/watch?v=TmIYIgoWvoQ

how do they pull it off?

It was great until chapter 9 then it all fell apart and the story was rushed as fuck. I'm enjoying postgame now though.

Ah, finally just got a rare coin this time. Sweet.

Chapter 9-13 is where the game becomes a chore. Once you get your gear back the game is fun again.

I'm having a day or two break, after completing the game. I actually think, Luna resurrected her and Noctis, because of Umbra outside.

But. Have people actually found treasures, where you get weapons for once and not Mega Phoenix/Hi-Elixer?

>Pause the game
>Party shifts and occasionally interacts with one another
>When Iris is with you she's really happy to be there but probably wishes she weren't as far as possible from Noct
>When Cor's there he's just trying to play it cool
>When Aranea's there she looks really disinterested

this game does little things really right

if u haven't beat the game yet i feeel sad for u

HOW DO I OPEN THE DOORS IN THE ROYAL TOMBS?

>Have people actually found treasures, where you get weapons for once
Senpai Duscae is full of shit like Assassin Daggers, Power Shields, and Hardeges way before you can buy them.

>yfw this could have been one of the best final fantasy games if they fleshed out the story more and made the main game longer

yes I've beaten the game. I did every single side quest it was possible to do before getting on the boat, except catching Vesper Gar. Surprised by the sheer amount of stuff to do after the game

you mean like it will be when they've finished all their long term goals on the roadmap they announced?

What EXP level was that magic at? I crafted some today with some rare coins, a EXP lvl 60 magic, got about 11k exp per use

Man I saw this mountain fight and I could not belive my eyes.

The guy from the video keept hitting one of the giant turtle's ends for like 20 minutes, then switched to the head for more 20 minutes with no reaction from the turtle.

Now, I'm not sure if the guy was exploiting something or whatever, but that was one of the most boring things I've ever seen ...

Complete Belouve Mines, Costlemark Tower, The Cavern dungeon in the Southern part of Duscae, and one other dungeon that's part of the main quest, after that go to Meldacio HQ (It's on the way to The Vesperpool) and talk to an old lady, she'll give you a big key and tell you there's some fucked up shit behind those doors.

therre u go

As long as the ending exists, this game will never be good.

it's the best ff to me because the story is the perfect length, and the real majority of the game should be the player exploring the world itself.

Finding all the royal arms, doing all the side quests, doing all the different hunts, uncovering new weapons from the old guy after fighting massive behemoths. For me the majority of the fun has been the exploring of lucis.

>>When you realize one of the mountains in the game is actually a Level 99 Boss
Adamantoise was a fucking awful fight.

I think people are overestimating how much they'll add and let's be honest by then it'll be too late for most people.

Same here. Loved the ending.

>mfw noctis getting choked up with what to say during their last campfire

is this actually not shit? even dunkey said he enjoyed it.

How is it a good ending? EVERYONE FUCKING DIES.

It's complete shit!

THANK YOU BRETHREN

Does stuff like the bennu spawn again after you've done the quest? What other huge monsters like that can I fight? I really liked the music

The level of the magic itself doesn't matter. What matters is how many coins you use.

If you go into it expecting to be disappointed towards the end then it's pretty fun.

Everybody knew that already, and nobody was impressed.

Dunkey's review is spot on. Good game that didn't live up to the hype due to it's flaws (mainly story) but an enjoyable experience nonetheless, though not as good as other titles in the series.

It's good to see they're taking feedback, but you can only experience the story for the first time once. It's hard to make it compelling after the fact.

It's an ending that feels tragicly, but when you think about it, it's really open

>The golden rule, no body = not dead
>Implying your bro's would die to a few daemons (Maybe Prompto)
>Luna and Noct finally together, but wait... Umbra is outside. If they are dead, what is he doing there

Just wait until they release extra content that explains all this shit

It's a fun game. The haters are just clueless buttblasted PCucks.

I literally shed tears in sync with them quartet. I couldn't help it.

When I first saw the trailers for this game, I thought I'd hate these characters. Now I never want any of them to leave my side.

I loved the ending. By far my favourite FF story in the series. You feel so connected to the story and the characters. The interactions between everyone is just perfect. By the end you truly feel like they're your brothers. Noctis is the best hero because he has to give up everything to save the world, and his brothers are there to serve right by him.

The main story was definitely rushed but what's kinda disappointing is that there weren't more little stories within sidequest chains. Fetch quests are more tolerable if there's some sort of narrative for them not just "go get this""cool thanks""now go get this""thanks m8"

>You feel so connected to the story and the characters
By characters you mean the bros because everyone else is throwaway.

At least it's better than XII and XIII

50 hours in so far, took over VIII as my favorite FF game, I have no complaints aside from the one dungeon in chp 13, everything was perfect for me. One thing that sucks ass is a trophy bugged out for me, gonna have to make a new game to get it...only need 3 more for the plat, trying to get to 99 before I fight the mountain

No, I mean everyone. And if all you feel connected to are the bros then even that is enough, cause the connection between them is still the most connected to any video game characters I've ever felt.

Is there a secret movie/ending?

Also, I'm only on Ch. 2, is it safe to say that if you're looking to use a Royal weapon extensively invest in HP leveling and HP recovering?

No
Invest in potions

Just get a shit ton of potions, and invest in Ignis's Recovery tech, it's a life saver

With those, you won't even notice you are losing HP using Royal arms

>I mean everyone.
You really felt connected to Ravus, someone who appeared in 3 cutscenes and had no role in the story? King Regis who ceased to exist after the opening? Cor? Iris?

>Empire fell off screen and pretty suddenly
>Emperor wasn't even in the game except as a throwaway devil mob
>Luna got next to no screentime and was barely developed yet we're supposed to sympathise with her and believe her romance with Noctis
>Ravus got even less screentime and his allegiance switch was poorly explained
>Story was rushed badly after the boat
>Bosses were all uninteresting and pretty much just wars of attrition

But despite all of that I enjoyed everything else, decent game.

Regis didn't "cease to exist". He died. Not only did he die, but he died ON SCREEN. Are you blind?

Not him but some people decide to do all the side content before beating the main game instead of doing it AFTER the main game. He probably did a lot of the side missions and what not before going through with beating the main story, a lot of people do that actually.

what is objectively the best summon and why is it Ramuh? and not just because he shows up all the time

Rad. Thanks for the advice. Hunting the Royal Weapons sounds like fun. But I like gathering story-rare stuff so it's awesome.

Also there's a +100℅ exp food from the shop there, so snack then go do a dungeon.

Forgive me.
>died in a spliced in Kingsglaive cutscene

That doesn't change the fact that a majority of characters have no development, and end up fucking off out of the game.

I'm actually glad people (including the review sites) are being very vocal with their disappointments and criticisms cause if they're going to be patching the fuck out of it, they have mountains of feedback to draw upon.

Enjoyed the game regardless of its many flaws. The combat is more fun to me than some of the other open world games it emulates.

>yfw pic related

>He thinks Noctis and Luna aren't alive at the end

Who were the people hanging in the citadel?

I hope I live long enough to max out the survival skill.

THATS IT

I'm at around 50 total. My first play through was 30, but I really didn't have much fun during it. My 2nd play through has been much more fun, though I'm getting over leveled which is making things less fun. I'm at around 20 hours.

>mfw the ending is Noctis' and Luna's Final Fantasy

Isn't that what Tabata is doing? They're fixing Chapter 13's story in the christmas patch and adding more story down the road

First game to ever make me cry.
Just wish they had more scenes and quests with side characters.
Like Cor for example.
that scene is instant tears for me.

the emperor (I think), Noct's dad, Luna and the guy from Kingslaive

>that feel when best girl's fantasy will never become a reality

The emperor was one of the monsters you killed. I guess he *could* have been hanging there, but I'm pretty sure he got turned into a daemon instead

Yea, but that's how things work. Almost every game has these issues and the ones that don't or have little of it are from premier developers who have proven themselves worth the risk. But, given all the difficulties XV's development went through, I think the game that came out wasn't too bad.

I'm just glad they're happy now

>Regis' voice actor sounds like he's about to cry in the ending scene when he's congratulating Luna on delivering the ring to noctis
>He chokes up as he says "may you two.. know happiness"

This pretty much made the tears come out for me

How do I rank up my survival skill easily without commuting sudoku? Also why are AP points so slow to acquire? How does one realistically gain 555???

SHOUT OUTS TO SOUTH PARK

When you do a thing, it shows how much exp you gained and then drains to zero as it transfers to your character; you fucking cutie.

When I firs got it, I didn't think much of it. Then I realized the original Versus/XV was black. And then the music. Then it all started to hit me. And now that logo means so much more to me after finishing the game.

>78 posts
>31 IPs

It really makes me think.

It was an illusion. Nyx shouldn't have been there either. Plus they all died 10 years ago.

Close enough.

I still have a shit load of hunts and EX dungeons to do.

that there might be 33 people discussing a video game on a video game related image board? It's rare to see it on Sup Forums I know, but occasionally it happens.

Summon monsters you can one hit KO with warp strike using the whistle and just farm away

It's annoying how horrible AP gain is for some of the costs

That's pathetic numbers shill-sama.

>Story was rushed badly after the boat

I wonder if these words will be written after Berserk ends.

I fucking choked up at the camp scene.

The Japanese voice acting was top fucking tier.

>First game to ever make me cry.

How can people over 18 cry over a video game? A rushed one at that too.

That's great. How about you resume talking about video games on the video game related imageboard?

The same way they can cry over a book, movie, tv show, etc?

I do, just dropping by to say how obvious it is.

I bet they'll patch the AP gain.

You're pathetic. Get a life.

That would make me rather upset.

So I watched a video of the Adamantoise boss fight, and the Naglfar fight.

Why the fuck are these missions given to you by random chucklefucks who work at fucking diners or convenience stores?

Seriously where is the fucking importance, the scale and the authority behind these hunts?

Hey I'm a low wage worker at a gas station, go fight that fucking mountain sized destroyer of worlds over there and I'll give you some gil and a pretty badge for doing it

What the fuck were they thinking?

I want to impregnate Aranea

youtu.be/SfHhgd4ElCI

This one is pretty good. You don't need any coins just access to Altissa and the Ring of Lucii to make it efficent.