Is Ducktales Remastered good? Or should I just play the classic?

Is Ducktales Remastered good? Or should I just play the classic?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NmpAx8Z5z40
youtube.com/watch?v=0yJn-5hpU94
ew.com/article/2016/12/07/ducktales-disney-teaser?xid=entertainment-weekly
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's good but only pick it up if it's cheap
it's not worth 20 dollars or whatever it was at launch

Never tried it because it pissed me off that they were too cheap to remaster both games and release them together.

Tried to play the "classic" and the controls were bad, just get the remake

goof troop remake when

When you stop fapping to Palcomix

When they can figure out how to shoehorn a superfluous new girl character into it.

Good game, not a replacement to the original by any means. But something well worth enjoying if you love the NES games.

It was $15 at launch actually

What are the odds that Louie will be gay?

Same as you losing your virginity

How does the theme song goes again?

Why are modern remakes of cartoons so inferior to the original? Shit looks so lazy.

>tfw half virgin
So he's going to be bi?

>half virgin
What?

Pretty good, yeah.
It loses a bit of the original charm being that pretty though

Explain further

kek

How long until it's taken down?

They can do that easily, call her Roxanne for the nostalgia factor, and make bank on the lewds.

Seriously this. Or just made a new game entirely.

The worst part is apparently now Donald is going to tag along. Literally why? The old cartoon never needed him, and he's a shit character, especially modern Donald Duck. They can't even get his voice right anymore.

What the fuck

So are they just going to retcon Darkwing Duck? Launchpad left Duckberg.

Get the remake, but not for full price.

Can you imagine how amazing a compilation of enhanced Capcom-made, Disney-themed classic gen. 3/4 platformers would be?

People forgot how legit those were.

DuckTales 1-2, Rescue Rangers 1-2, Lion King, Aladdin (SNES), Aladdin (Genesis). Hell, even Little Mermaid was pretty good.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NmpAx8Z5z40

Oh shit wait, I forgot that Genesis Aladdin wasn't Capcom.

No. They'll probably remake Darkwing Duck too

>this was the original ducktales OP
youtube.com/watch?v=0yJn-5hpU94
How did they managed to get away with it?

I thought they said that those weren't the same Launchpad or something stupid like that.

EW’s got a peek at a daredevil promo for the series, which also features a new look at the reimagined Launchpad McQuack (Scrooge’s personal pilot and plus-one). The revival will host other classic characters from the cherished animated show (which spun off into a feature film in 1990) including butler-chauffeur Duckworth, chicken inventor Gyro Gearloose, and vampy sorceress/LGBT icon Magica De Spell.

ew.com/article/2016/12/07/ducktales-disney-teaser?xid=entertainment-weekly

>LGBT icon

wat

Drag Queens, I would presume.

>LGBT icon Magica De Spell.

Wut

This is news to me.

>Though originally believed by some fans to be a spin-off of DuckTales, creator Tad Stones since confirmed in a 2016 report that the two shows exist in different universes.[5]

Dumb

It's alright. Nothing too special, but nothing too disappointing either.

It's really simplistic, like a near 1:1 remake, so the levels can be really short and underwhelming, but it makes up for it with voice acting and music. There's enough unlockable extras to make replaying it a few times worth it. I don't think it's worth $20 or whatever it's priced at but it's worth getting when on sale.

Yeah, i am just as confused. I hope it's only some asshole reading to much into things and that they won't force the issue on the show.

What would be the fucking point? Magica steals the coin just to whisper into Scroges ear "I am a lesbian"?

I don't even think we saw much of any straigh couples in the show either. Just leave it out of the story and focus on fun rather than current moral laws.

Still waiting

> ITT: casuals

it's 80s DuckTales that was the inferior remake in the first palce

new DuckTales is going closer to Barks/Rosa vision

Those disgusting 3D models in the background of that game look horrible.

MORE LIKE KEKTALES AMIRITE?

Will someone ever touch the level Rosa was on

>hurr only I know about the comics durr
>calling an adaptation into different media a remake
>claiming it's going to be closer to the Dell comics than the firsr cartoon
>conveniently ignoring that Launchpad is in it
>ignoring the fact that modern cartoon Donald is still a shit character

No one is impressed by your """""knowledge""""" or how old you want people to think you are on the internet.

>half virgin
So your're a virgin

LIFE IS LIKE A HURRICANE

fun fact, Darkwing Duck was banned in sweden for being too violent back in the day, basic TV channels did air tom and jerry , but cut/censored into oblivion
ducktails and Chip n Dales Rescu Rangers was fine tho
Sweden för helvete

Play both, the remake as a lot of differences.

H-Henry?

It only gets funnier when you imagine donald duck taking a christfag shitfit with his voice.

taking bets on how every character will be inferior to webby who will be the smartest and most capable duck out of everyone because girls can't look weak now.

jab has a better one.

It's funny how "classics" get a pass.

Even in the US, people bitched about 80s and 90s cartoons being too violent, yet some of the shot in T&J and Looney Toons (T&J is way worse than LT though) was way beyond what was in the modern cartoons.

Especially those weird Russian made Tom & Jerry episodes.

that LGBT thing is purely an invention of that article.

this entire post is embarrassing

I'd just play Shovel Knight or Shantae unless you can get this version cheap.

A virgin is a virgin. You can't say he's only a half.

I guess a half virgin could be nonpenatrative sexual like oral and shit.

kek

Nice retort, really made me think.