are you?

No.
Greymon is cool. Also...
SHOW ME YOUR BRAVE HEART

Why be mad? It was the natural outcome.

Wrong image OP

Made sense to me.

>wan piss

Haven't seen this and I can't be fucked to look into it but Greymon is objectively superior if only because he can still go to Ultimate or Mega and even if Charizard goes Mega it's still fucking nothing compared to MetalGreymon nevermind WarGreymon.

I'm still pissed about pic related.

>answering the age-old question, who's stronger? Link with every weapon and artifact from every game he's ever been in, or Cloud with his starting gear at the beginning of FF7?
>omg Link won, what a surprise!

I'm surprised the girl didn't win this one. Normally they always do.

Isn't link obviously stronger?

>magick and power of feelings versus gimmick swords

I didn't see this one, who won?

eh, didn't he use knights of the round in that fight. Im pretty sure it wasn't with his default equipment.

Why does this board talk so much shit about One Piece? It's not the greatest series of all time, but it's pretty good and one of the strongest Shonen.

Nah, Cloud's several magnitudes of power above him. It's why you shouldn't pair full on RPGs with ARPGs.

Zoro shat all over her

Not really. Pokemon evolution is balanced for gameplay purposes. Digivolution was designed to be a Deus Ex Machina.

>one of the strongest Shonen.
That's like saying this piece of shit is better than this other piece of shit

Cloud could literally destroy mountains by the endgame

No. He was only allowed his two starting default materia inside his default sword- which had a maximum of two slots.

people pretend to hate things that are popular on here no matter how good they are. also if it's not waifu garbage it's never likes

>youtube shit

That one was 100% right literally all Erza feats are because shes Erza zoro trained and earned his shit.

Zoro fought and killed a mountain!
They were right about this one.

Well obviously he's going to be strong as fuck when you grind him up in his own game. Logically speaking though, I don't see why Link couldn't kill him.

A little, only because it wasnt actually Charizard vs Greymon.

This. He literally started with his beginner materia, weapons and armor. They DID give him a Ribbon though, so he could block status ailments (of which Link had none).

Because an endgame Cloud is stronger than an endgame Link.

How the fuck are you having difficulty wrapping your head around this?

Worst part about this was that it was all but confirmed to be shilling for RT.

My autism gets hung up on their napkin math on the gauntlets then applying it to Link's shield strength. Ignoring that Iron Knuckles break Link's defense and Cloud is orders of magnitude faster and stronger than an Iron Knuckle.

The whole thing really grinds my gears though. Easily one of their worst.

It's not even from Youtube.

Alright. I still think it's fine.
It's like I forgot where I was for a moment. It's weird though, One Piece is generally appreciated. Not everyone necessarily enjoys it, but it's recognized as a decent series that's not too obnoxious. I can see not liking it but there's no reason to call it shit.

I'm not angry about the overall outcome, but
>Cloud uses Omnislash
>Link blocks the whole thing with Z-targeting
Nope. There are enemies in-game that can make you lose track of them even with Z-targeting.

not really. this was like putting mike tyson against godzilla. both fine in their place but vs is just retarded.

Are you still mad?

>Shilling for RT

Explain.

This one and the Link vs. Cloud ones are the only times I would say they objectively, without a shadow of a doubt, were completely wrong.

I seriously don't think they researched for this one at ALL. Gaara at his fucking weakest would wreck Toph, and I say that as someone who like ATLA and hates 90% of Naruto

Link's power comes from having the right tool for the right job, and being tanky. Since Cloud isn't evil, Link's most powerful weapons wouldn't work on him.

>endgame link
This Link is a combination of every Link in existence though. Cloud is not stronger than him. Link can go back in time and cut Cloud's head off if he wanted to. Put on Diety mask and Cloud is finished.

I'm not mad. I just wish they picked someone who was actually in her league.

Screwattack is/has been getting a closer business relationship with RT and it's heavily suspected the Death Battle autists fixed the match for Yang and slobbered all over her girlcock to try and butter up RT and make them like Screwattack more.

i dont actually care about death battle anymore but as a rwby fan the tears from this one were delicious

youtube.com/watch?v=DEWyveNQ4r4

You can't be serious
>She can only bend the sand she can touch
>didnt even touch Garra and still bended his sand
It made literally no sense even by their own logic.

>Zelda
>ARPG

Wouldn't a combination of every Link be weighed down, since on average most Links are shitters that do nothing of actual marvelous strength or skill? He's always action hero tier, but going by pure math, the one or two times he reached superhuman tier would be negated by Four Swords alone.

That's because Tifa didn't use Yang's only weakness of getting her arm cut off by a guy with a sword

Why would I be? I'm not a child, I understand that there is a difference between "Which character would win in a fight?" and "Which character is from the better work of fiction?", and I like both Pokemon and Digimon.

Like who? God? Supergod?

Cloud dispels the mask and kills him. GG EZ

Yeah, Gaara was way out of her league, someone closer in strength would have been more interesting.

I know full well that DB did some major BS to have her win.

What I mean "In her league" as in don't pit her against her destroy in a flat second like Gaara and then bullshit a win in her favor.

Ultragod.

It's the strongest form of link, combined with every single ability and item he has ever had access to.

Rematch when?

And yet they only gave Cloud his starting gear and refused to give him any of his upgrades or let him fight at his own strongest form.

How fair :^)

>watching meme battle
need i remind you the next two characters they're doing

oh do please this should be hilarious

The only way they could have Link win against starter Cloud was to combine every Link in history together to form Voltron Link?

lmao Link a shitter

who are they doing again? Deadpool and?

You actually do, I've not kept track of that for years. I only find out about new ones when Sup Forums bitches about them.

I love how they went into great detail on how fast doomguy is only to have him walk around at snail speed the whole match. Comedy gold.

Ahahaha, fuck fairy tale! Literally no one should give a fuck about this, but they do somehow.

Deadpool and Rainbow dash or whatever the pink horse is. I shit you not.

the deadpool vs deathstroke fight was pretty good. one of the few db i have enjoyed

What kind of autism is this?

Were they right?

..........user thats too fucking stupid even for death battle

If the end result was a tie or one punching the other into orbit, yes. Otherwise, invincible v invincible is a stupid match.

Deadpool vs pic related

I know Master Chief is a favorite of casuals, but I desperately want to see some crossover even where he fights or teams up with Nobel 6.

It's legit.

DELET THIS

Barneyfags need to die

Yes but it's kind of bullshit that they used the Doomsday that all ready taken superman twice but not world breaker hulk. In the context they used though yes and this is coming from a hulk fan.

>mfw this is better than anything shit battle has ever made
youtube.com/watch?v=Pr5poGAZ9Tk

forgot to include in post

>Anyone execting any Pokemon to win against any Digimon
Literally nobody did this.
Pokemon are at least 1% based in reality in that they are just animals with powers, whereas every Digimon is that kid that threw Tornado or Gun in Rock-Paper-Scissors.

That's bullshit

r-right?

go fuck yourself

Who would win?

We all know it would be Spike because he's younger and they can pull up some retarded logic about him being a mastermind compared to Diddy

The series must have been dying

Spike is a master monkey catcher

They gave him Wolverine's sword though, for some reason. I don't even think he needed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=EgiP3EKZ5ko

its real

That's bullshit. I fucking refuse to believe. Even they can't be that fucking retarded.

The only people who play that Digimon vs. Pokemon bullshit are Americans who felt the need to compare them. None of this shit was present in Japan. The two series are entirely different in their own right. Also, even humoring this death battle shit proves how stupid all of you are.

No, you fucking die, Barneyfag

He went worldbreaker during the fight.

i think he used it in the spinoff universe whare he killed every charterer in the marvel universe

Doesn't he rely too much on gadgets? and how smart is he compared to Diddy? it's not like he can trick him with bananas.

watch

They already did Starscream vs. Rainbow Dash, which the horse actually won.

Although that was the correct outcome in that case, because Starscream is the ultimate shitter

Anime Hulk vs Hulk

Broly is just hulk without regen but with fuck tons of offensive powers and a massive speed advantage, Broly deserved to win this one

telling me to kill myself won't do anything faggot. knowing I'll never be as pathetic as you us the sole reason I continue to live.

He didn't go full blown worldbreaker. Worldbreaker is when Bruce banner and the hulk combine as one so he has banners brain and hulks strength. It would of tore doomsday apart they just made him go rage mode in the fight.