TOASTY!

TEST YOUR MIGHT

Come here, please.

>not maining the True Champion of Elder Gods

ninja are you serious

>that kid who mained below freezing

they were made for each other, like pottery

why didn't we ever get Fire and Ice?

why couldn't we see Subs and Scorps look past their differences and go on a ass-kicking, tag-team adventure and bro it up across the realms?

Sounds like scary terry

>twins
>I mained Scorpion and bro mained Sub-Zero
>my favorite was actually reptile but I wanted to go along with the meme

I'm the kid who would main Scorpion and go on autistic lectures about how he's not a bad guy like the movies and comics portray him.

Elaborate.

this plsi am interest to hear out your positions and insights into your chosen hero

He's never been portrayed as a bad guy in the games. He was a cruel ninja, but he was an honorable family man and only wanted vengeance. And by the second game, he swears to be young Sub-Zero's guardian since he killed his brother. His ending for UMK3 is literally Shao Kahn offering him a job and him turning it down because he doesn't want to fight against Sub-Zero.

In the movies and other properties he's always just a lackey to the bad guys.

damn so sub zero's kind of a dick huh

What did he say?

He is a cold motherfucker.

How so?

WABAGADA

ahaha CARLOSED
just that panel makes him look like a prick i guess

He's a cold-blooded assassin that would kill a baby if his Grandmaster told him to.

It's only the young Sub-Zero that is in fact a chill guy.

IEEEMAMAEEEEEYYYY

Damn what a cuck.

Please do not dishonor the Champion.

>It's only the young Sub-Zero that is in fact a chill guy.

UMBABALEEEIIIIIIII

Kek I remember being 7 years old watching my friend getting his ass kicked repeatedly by raiden over and over again. That move was making him rage so fucking hard lmao. Smh

Johnny bought a car!

How much cum do you think Quan Chi pumped into Scorpion's wife before he killed her?

They both seem pretty cool to me.

YO MOMMA'S FROM LA

Bout tree fiddy

He woolay'd right inside her womb

Well thanks for re-opening that wound

>be Quan Chi in MK9
>do his hypnosis move
>gimmedamoney

Delete this.

>below freezing
I mean that's technically not wrong, but zero isn't freezing. 32 is.

i know

it was just name play guy

>he uses memerenheit
Ameriburgers are so funny with their retarded and outdated measuring units.

here we go

i knew this would come up eventually if the thread lasted long enough, i had a premonition earlier when my thermometer went celsius on me for no reason but i'm not a retard so it didn't really matter, just wasn't what i was expected to see when i looked at it

This thread is kek

Post dem green characters.

woooo
chinese ninja warrior

I miss when the games were funny with a spice of serious.

if dubs smoke was best ninja suit

how bout them cyborg ninjas tho, i recall them being pretty fucking OP

not green

some kind of lizard/reptile - doesnt count

>implying anyone remembers GEX

MK1
>FUCK SUB ZERO HE KILLED ME
MK2
>WHAT? SUB ZERO IS STILL ALIVE? I'LL KILL HIM
UMK3
>Nevermind, wrong Sub Zero. I guess I feel kinda bad that I killed his brother so I'll protect him and stuff. I wasn't in the original version of this game so I'm not that important to the plot
MK4
>WHAT? THAT OTHER SUB ZERO KILLED MY FAMILY AND CLAN? I'LL KILL HIM! THANK YOU QUAN CHI, YOU ARE TRULY MY GREATEST ALLY WORTHY OF MY TRUST
Deadly alliance
>FUCK YOU QUAN CHI YOU LYING FUCK I'LL KILL YOU
Deception
>Alright I guess I'll be the champion of the elder gods now because I'm the series mascot

NEVERRRR

>Imma kill this nigga to revenge my own death
>oh whoops lol that wasn't him
>I'll protect the real him that actually killed me as compensation for my fuckup :)

I dun ged id

it's plumbing

No he killed the right sub zero the first time. His brother (Sub Zero 2) just took on his name after his death, but Scorpion heard there was a Sub Zero running around in MK2 and assumed he survived somehow.

The original Sub Zero became noob saibot.

I find it funny how they somehow turned Noob Saibot from a joke character into a post-Sub Zero.

Well I guess not really a "joke character", but being named after the backwards surnames of the two creators is kinda dumb.

back then though it was like the GTA:SA bigfoot shit of gaming though, with the TOASTY and all that

wild ride my man

Enter the gecko was my shit nigga. Something just kinda clicked but I am aware it was objectively bad