U
R

G
U
Y

George is cute! CUTE!

Is there anything reddit doesn't like?

Rub his head for good luck

I cant stop watching planet coaster. Every time I watch I expect it to get better but it never does
Help me

>shit on LISA just to jerk off Undertale some more

no thanks

Funny, that doesn't look like a picture of our pew based die guy pie god. As you know, he is our guy and we are his people, please subscribe to his channel.

Probably the only good reviewer. Actually called out Owlboy for having shit gameplay and did a service to the community by revisiting Rainbow Six Siege.
Also ramen noodles.

I bet you support blackface too.

He's a faggot who knows jackshit about game design and always focuses on literary analysis. He always fucks this up too, look at how cringe his analysis of dark souls is, he reads way too deeply into things and ends up looking ridiculous.

He also plays every game like a fucking stealth game and loves to throw in little liberal quips here and there while patronizing his audience. He always does that "I love you" to dismiss counter arguments shit and no one hates on him when Egorapter did the same thing with his OOT sequelitus and everyone went nuts.

He's fine considering the competition, but he's on the same level of say happy video game nerd/\\stop skeletons from fighting.

A
FUCKING
WHITE
MALE

I prefer Cowchop

he's pretty based
also pretty based

i watch some other faggots but most of them i can find something to shitpost about them about

They're pretty good
youtu.be/t8FaEQj7XnQ?t=794

That shit always gets my sides

So how many episodes of Isaac has the dumb egghead made now? He really should ease up on the LPs and become a variety gamer.

PSA: Sup Forums will love anything or anyone, then hate it once it gathers attention.

Shut up, Matt

>That dark souls shit where he goes on about how the philosophical implications of no items being allowed to exist by itself and needs to be attached to a body on it a chest
> you can literally just drop items and they float around not attached to a body

Fucking hilarious

Matthewmatosis and Joseph Anderson are better.

With Matthewmatosis is literally the best

>masterrice cuck

>quit job to make videos
>videos release even slower
>make videos on indie shit no one cares about
>goes totally silent on twitter/Q&A to avoid spoilers for weebshit
>does live stream date with girlfriend and ignores chat, why even broadcast it?

JA started out as the poor man's MM, then the roles reversed. Seriously, JA uploads MUCH more often than MM despite actually having a job, while MM uploads like 1 video every 4 months since retiring. Plus the fucking Persona 5 autism deal and everything that mentioned

Does Sup Forums love me?

Like a faggot with lubed ass.

Well his actual content when he does it is the best there is

Fuck off Matt

Entertaining Let's Players don't exi-

It's funny cause although I'm not MatthawMatosis, my first name is actually Matthew

Matthewmatosis Patreon: $852/month

Last Tweet: November 17th
Last Video: October 22nd

What's wrong with people?

Fuck off back to /lgbt/ bara fag

You obviously dont watch his streams. Dude plays a shitload of games besides Isaac. He only has one episode of that a day, and about 5 of other games, and his three hour stream which only rarely has Isaac anymore.

Quality takes time

gross. rapist/10

Thank the egg.

This

I like his content but he isn't vidya.

Within reason though. And he was uploading more videos (and better IMO) when he was working a full time software job

He's actually a sexual predator? What did he do?

>being this much of a stick in the mud

nothing......yet.

His voice is so fucking boring.

Probably cause he's comfortable now.
He made his name, he's well liked and respected, he doesn't have to try and prove himself now

I'd buy a pair of socks with his face on them.

hack/10

Op please end yourself for using retarded meme AND promoting e-celeb shit. Thanks.

>stick in the mud

You don't know what that expression means.

I do. You're really cute.

>resisting any different approach

I will also admit that I meant to respond to the guy who responded to you.

I dont. And are you talking about NLSS? I just checked the docket for the couple latest ones and the latest has Afterbirth and the one before that has Quiplash (old game) and Ultimate Chicken Horse (a game he's LPing and 70 episodes in).
I want him to play Shadow Tactics and get everyone screaming at him.

are they still cops?

actually we're going to keep posting e-celeb cancer because it angers you.

>why even broadcast it?

>he watches streams so he can spam retarded memes in chat to get senpai to notice

Fuck off Matt you sold out.

Yeah kinda like Boogie2988 in a way. Already adored by his fans so he can do anything (or nothing) and they'll still just put up with it and fund him.

ultraviolence

>make videos on indie shit no one cares about
>tfw Sup Forums is so glacial they don't recognize good indie games

He's the one famous youtube I wouldn't switch lives with.
Nothing is worth that body.

That's not Ross.
Game Dungeons upping frequency soon.

>good
>indie

pick one

he always said they fucked them up. it was more "this game has potential but still sucks."

Its kind of a bummer, hes getting back into Isaac because of the xpac coming up this month. Quiplash is good. The UCH series he and his buds are doing can be a fucking riot. Duck game is great when he does it on the NLSS too.

Some indie games at least try shit, making them way better than the crap that sequel X brings out ever year.

Fuck though, wish Sup Forums had a day of the week where we just talked about new lesser known shit for a thread.

hey I have this shirt

JA isnt a wagecuck. he is just a fantasy writer or sumshit. In the furi video in reponse to a post criticise him for not reviewing more obscure indieshit he said he reviewed semi popular thing because "he must eat"

Looking forward to the new Isaac, so I can watch NL again and not be bored.

>well spoken and pleasant to listen to
>unbelievably bad at video games
Not perfect desu

Literally the only let's play channel I watch. Something just clicks.

e-celebs aren't videogames
fuck off back to redd/neogaf/tumblr where ever the fuck you parasites come from

no

He's put on a bit of weight recently. He should get back into running.

probably the fact that Jirard is actually really good at games and Alex is an improv comic

If he was good, he wouldn't be very fun to listen to.

Jerma is the only vidya youtube guy I can stand because he's genuinely funny, creative and humble

That's true, but Furi is a good game at least and at least JA has SOME reason why he might not always have time to make semi-frequent videos

We did that when Undertale and Fez came out. Well, that is, until it became more popular, got picked up by the Tumblr and Reditt crowd, and then the creators ended up tweeting some quips about Sup Forums.

Ever since then, the cycle continues. Sup Forums is the place of underrated gaming love,at least, until the game starts getting the praise it does, or does not deserve, to the point of becoming more mainstream, which will inherently cause Sup Forums to do a 180 on the previous stance.

we talked about it since the demo, it only got traction a while after release.

>JonTron is my favourite gaming youtuber
>doesn't stream or make videos about games anymore
kill me

tfw didnt buy george socks

yeah and it seems that production values are inversely proportional to humor too

>if he just streamed himself playing CS:GO he'd make more money than he'd know what to do with
>instead he never makes new videos and triggers libcucks on twitter

It's funny too because he and other youtubers are releasing a bunch of statements on twitter basically asking
>whats wrong with being white?

and they're all basking in it.

>tfw no George Socks foot fetish JOI anywhere online

just kill me now

>i've watched this faggot for six years
>don't watch any other youtube channels, never have, hardly even play video games myself
is this life

Is he the GOAT?

go to bed Brody

that's not hbomberguy

Seems like he was tapped to produce stuff for other people, and he gets other people to help with his show now too.
Kinda sucks, hes finally got the money, but lost the passion.

Keep up the good work Brody

The only youtube channels I pay attention to are Funhaus and this guy.

I've tried some of RT's other brands, but they don't click like Funhaus does

when you feed yourself producing you work hard.
when you don't have to word about feeding yourself you coast

You've got two (You)s, I really thought you were in your prime when you only had one. Unsubbed