THAT'S IT

THAT'S IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YusJvewZw-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I haven't actually heard him say this yet. He usually just snaps his fingers before cooking a meal.

What is it Iggy?

Is it, now? Hey, Iggy? You see what I see?

It's whenever he comes up with a new recipe

A.I. IS SHIT!
GROUP UP!
A.I. IS SHIT!
GROUP UP!
A.I. IS SHIT!
GROUP UP!
A.I. IS SHIT!
GROUP UP!A.I. IS SHIT!
GROUP UP!A.I. IS SHIT!
GROUP UP!A.I. IS SHIT!
GROUP UP!A.I. IS SHIT!
GROUP UP!

I've come up with a new recipeeeeh

I COULD TASTE TEST FOR YA

TASTE TEST MY CUM

So is this game good or what? I don't give a single FUCK about Final Fantasy as a series. Played 7,10, and 12. Thought they we're okay. The gameplay in this one seems radically different and that's VERY APPEALING to me. The traditional turn-based combat always bored me.

PLUS - The idea of the backstreet boys going on a road trip and having camp cookouts sounds rad as hell.

Would I enjoy this game?

Probably. I like it a lot, although I am a long term FF fan.

Combat is fun, but often ruined by shitty AI and shit blockign screen.

Rest of the game is shit.

Redbox it.

this has never happened to me, the AI has been mostly responsible

Turn the camera to far mode, it's a lot better (still far from perfect though).

It has really messy gameplay and story, so it's definitely not a good game

THAT'S IT!

youtu.be/YusJvewZw-o

I dunno, games can still be good even if they are messy as hell.

>Get the precision lance in Altissia
>level 99 now and I still haven't found a better lance, but I've found a 583 attack greatsword
Fuck me.

Its a game that is really good, fun, and different in a lot of ways, but also lacks some polish and feels clunky in quite a few areas as well.

Imagine a very anime version of Dragon's Dogma gameplay. That is basically what this game is + a car and giant chicken horse mounts called Chocobos. If you liked Dragon's Dogma, and are ok with the idea of a more over the top and "anime" version of it, then you should like this game as well. It also experiments with new game ideas and mechanics from time to time, in a way that reminds me of Nier. There is a survival horror section, and a boss fight that is basically the Chaos boss fight from Sonic Adventure 1- both in design and gameplay mechanics.

The story is pretty good too. It fumbles a bit with certain side plots and supporting characters (sometimes feeling like its doing the absolute bare minimum in regards to those sub plots and characters), and the sequence of events early on can get kind of confusing(in terms of "why are we doing this objective?") if you don't pay attention to the chit chat that occurs in real time while you drive or walk around. Despite these flaws, the core plot and journey of the four main characters is solid. Its not the best story ever, but it is an enjoyable and fun one with a surprising amount of memorable moments. Also, the post credits scene is 10/10 GOAT.

Music is great, but thats a given with Square Enix games.

If you are capable of enjoying flawed gems, then you will most likely enjoy this game. If you require your gems to be flawless, maybe steer away from it.

>Imagine a very anime version of Dragon's Dogma gameplay
You have never played Dragon's Dogma.

Dragon's Dogma was my favorite game of last gen bro, I played it several times.

One of the dungeons gave me a 300+ attack spear, but I think it's only post game.

Yah I just googled out of frustration and found out the best spear is in Steyliff Grove's secret dungeon.

Guess I know where I'm going next.

Fuck off faggot, this game is exactly like Dragon's Dogma in terms of gameplay structure.

I MIGHT HAVE ANSWERED BEFORE, BUT YES IT IS

>playing the dub