Are you gonna be seeing this video game based movie, Sup Forums?

Are you gonna be seeing this video game based movie, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_tu,_Brute?
forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2016/06/12/box-office-warcraft-bombs-in-america-outgrosses-star-wars-in-china
forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2016/06/19/box-office-warcraft-drops-near-record-73-still-becomes-biggest-video-game-movie-ever/
deadline.com/2016/06/warcraft-conjuring-2-x-men-apocalypse-ninja-turtles-jungle-book-international-box-office-weekend-results-1201771160/
cinemablend.com/news/1522219/warcraft-continues-to-put-up-insane-numbers-overseas
cinemablend.com/new/Warcraft-Doing-Better-Than-Expected-Overseas-Get-Details-134057.html
destructoid.com/the-warcraft-movie-might-bomb-in-the-us-but-overseas-receipts-may-make-it-the-top-earning-video-game-film-of-all-time-367706.phtml
christianpost.com/news/why-warcraft-is-doing-well-overseas-but-terribly-domestically-165384/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck no. hollywood can go fuck themselves. cunts.

Kino-to-be?

fpbp. vidya movies are always shit.

Yeah, getting a group of mates to go with me and hopefully pick the movie apart. Its going to be great movie

You guys better not do your autistic shit during the film

Which game of the series is it based on?

Would probably be a decent movie if they cut the whole "guy in the future is using a machine to live out his ancestors life" aspect and just had it be about assassins in olden times.

can't wait to see "blue" the movie!

More like Based video game movie

I wish it were based on Ezio we haven't gotten enough of him

it says the name right there in the title user. us gamers can recognize it's based on the game assassin's creed, right away, even without the text.

I'll probably rent it from Redbox in a few months, just to see how close they came to making a decent movie.

Movies based on video games usually make bizarrely unnecessary changes to the plot of the original game. I guess it's fair, because most games have mediocre stories, but too often they just disregard everything about the game except a single basic concept (e.g., "it has zombies" or "it has guns"), and sometimes a single character's name, the latter of which is the only reason to keep the brand name. However, a franchise like Assassin's Creed has enough potential material that they shouldn't really need to shit all over the games' canon in order to make a film. That makes it interesting, I guess. But they'll probably manage to retcon everything in the games anyway.

>5 Ezio games
>Not enough

Please no. I liked Ezio, but he was overrated as fuck especially considering he's the person who made the assassins the failures they are today.

No because I've had enough of this whitewashing!

>Watching movie based on Ubisoft game.

There ain't no fucking chance of me watching this film. I still have bad memories of the mess that was the Desmond Miles storyline.

Max Landis is fucking disgusting.

Does he know that spaniards are european

That's almost funny when you think about it.

The Warcraft movie was pretty good, but this one looks bad.

>spaniards
>white

LMAO
Europe ends at the Pyrenees

Does this mean we can't yell at white people for conquering the Incans or the Aztecs anymore?
After all, the Spanish are apparently not white.

YOU PEOPLE LITERALLY GIVE MORE SHIT ABOUT WHAT SJWS THINK THAN ANYONE ELSE

FUCK OFF HOLY FUCKING SHIT

>what would Anita think???
>any SJWs said anything yet????
>SJWs will ruin FF7 Remake. they haven't said anything yet, but if we look hard enough....
>i bet they're going to ban this game because a girl has big boobs
>OMG LOOK AT THESE TWEETS
>check out these headlines from a blog no one gives a shit about
>hey guys check out these shitty opinions from a 14 year old's tumblr. fucking SJWS am i rite?!?
>what i hate about SJWs the most is that they go LOOKING for things to be mad about!!!!

HONESTLY FUCK OFF INTO THE SUN YOU DUMB ASSHOLES

TALK ABOUT VIDEO GAMES. WHO CARES ABOUT THOSE NOBODIES OTHER THAN YOU

You thought the Warcraft movie was good? I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that you don't watch a lot of movies.

It was a pretty enjoyable movie dude.
Even my friends that didn't play any of the games enjoyed it. Plot is all over the place, and most of the acting is terrible, but I really enjoyed it, more than I thought I would. Endless fan service, all the zones I've always wanted to see in more detail, the small details and shit. The effects were also nice and the orcs were fun.

It really is.

am I the only one that has trouble trying to follow retard speak on social media?
did he mean to say "are not white*"?

retard

But the fan service was awful and when I was watching it I was constantly thinking "is this the best they can do?". I mean yeah it showed us a bunch of scenes that references the game but that's it - it doesn't do anything worthwhile with it. It's like they had a list of things they had to include and did the absolute bare minimun to accomplish it.

what is:
>silent hill
>doom
>spirits within
>tomb raider
>warcraft
>mortal kombat
>street fighter
>tekken the motion movie
>resident evil 1

Nah the fanservice was great. 95% of the orcs' scenes were great. The fights, effects and shit, were all damn good.

People should not do it in the first place anyways.

Since it pretty much was Aztecs being massacred by their own previous subjects for centuries of abuse.
Cortes and his conquistadors just nudged them in the right direction.

When will Sup Forums stop posting things that trigger them on my vidya board?

awful shit for retards?

Yeah, definitely. Warcraft was great, maybe the time has come for great video game movie franchises.

I'd love to see a Christopher Nolan adaptation of Halo

The tweet pictured here got a ton of backlash from people pointing out that people from Spain are white. (Whether they really count as """white""" according to Sup Forums is another story, but people generally understood his tweet as claiming that Spanish people are the same as Hispanic people, which is false.)

The other tweet, pictured here , is about his own mother making fun of the earlier tweet. I'll translate the retard-speak for you:
>I called my mom on her birthday. She's traveling in Spain.
>"Hey mom, I love you", I said.
>"Max," she said while laughing, "the people here are white; they're Europeans. I shake my head at your foolishness."
>"Et tu, Mom?" en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_tu,_Brute?

Shit taste is bliss, I guess.

this. theyre just as annoying as the people they hate

"The people in Spain are white."
Correcting the SJW.

Sure nigger. Ameriburgers hated it while the rest of the world enjoyed it. I'll stay happy here with the best video game movie we got in decades and eagerly waiting for the sequels. Stay salty.

I'm American and I like it.

Frog in a well etc.

Then you're one of the few that aren't as brain-damaged and mad at life itself that they can't enjoy a fun movie.
Is it a "HOLY SHIT WHAT A MOVIE 10 OUT OF TEN PLEASE OSCAR IT, HOLLYWOOD JEWS!"?
Of course not.

Is it a fun movie to watch while eating popcorn? Absolutely.

>Ameriburgers hated it while the rest of the world enjoyed it.

Are there statistics to back this up? Or are you just doing that "everyone who disagrees with me is probably an American and therefore Americans are stupid" thing that retards on Sup Forums always do?

Just look at the ameriburgers reviews and twitter or facebook posts.
Also

forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2016/06/12/box-office-warcraft-bombs-in-america-outgrosses-star-wars-in-china

forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2016/06/19/box-office-warcraft-drops-near-record-73-still-becomes-biggest-video-game-movie-ever/

deadline.com/2016/06/warcraft-conjuring-2-x-men-apocalypse-ninja-turtles-jungle-book-international-box-office-weekend-results-1201771160/

cinemablend.com/news/1522219/warcraft-continues-to-put-up-insane-numbers-overseas

cinemablend.com/new/Warcraft-Doing-Better-Than-Expected-Overseas-Get-Details-134057.html

destructoid.com/the-warcraft-movie-might-bomb-in-the-us-but-overseas-receipts-may-make-it-the-top-earning-video-game-film-of-all-time-367706.phtml

christianpost.com/news/why-warcraft-is-doing-well-overseas-but-terribly-domestically-165384/

Literally only Americans and Chinese could like a movie that bad.
Please don't put the rest of us in your dumbass tasteless corner.

To be fair Americucks are fucking stupid, literally the worse on this planet.

Okay, that's interesting. I wonder what the actual reason is.

Nice meme.

LI
TE
RA
LLY the entire fucking world makes fun of Amemericans.
Hell, there are more NON-AMERICANS on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW than Ameriburgers.

Okay. I don't see how the population of Sup Forums relates to anything at all. Americans are stupid because fewer of them use Sup Forums? And it's not really surprising, anyway. It's not like the United States has the majority of English-speaking people in the world. Except for people in shitty dictatorships, pretty much everyone can learn English and everyone has access to the internet.

They also elected a literal orange-man as President. Thanks for start WW3 amemericans

>start WW3
As soon as Trump won, Putin and Duterte called to make peace.
Hillary wanted to start a fucking land war with Russia in Syria. You think about that for a while, Eurocuck.

Yeah because a war with China is sooo much better.

Looks like someone isn't a gamer!

This is what I plan on doing. Shit or not, it'll be a fun time.