Have you ever 100%'d a game twice?

Have you ever 100%'d a game twice?

Yes. Super Mario World. I got 96* on all 3 save files without copying any saves.

Psychonauts

I don't think I've ever 100%'d a game once.

Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy for PSP

The Donkey Kong Country games I know I've gotten 103% completion on DKC3 at least 3 times.

Once you get into speedrunning, 100%ing a game isn't so spectacular sometimes

In most games, it's not worth the effort. There's always that one total-fucking-dickface achievement, like collecting 100 of some pointless item that does nothing. The audio diaries in BioShock and BioShock 2 get a pass on this, because they actually have a function (i.e., revealing some of the backstory). The manuscript pages in Alan Wake are the same, but then Alan Wake also has meaningless collectibles like coffee thermoses. At least they're not hard to find.

The worst thing about 100%ing BioShock 2 Remastered was that the game kept crashing, and saving frequently is annoying too, because each quick-save stops the game for several seconds.

This. I'll get like 80-something, maybe even 90 percent. But making it to 100% always requires you to do some real bullshit, and it's just not worth the time and frustration to me.

Ignoring easy stuff like Megaman X and Super Mario World I had completed many games completely I used to have massive autistic txt files ordering and routing things such as 100%ing Morrowind with the best min-max rewards, The best possible order you can do runescape quests to not waste time grinding pointlessly and so on. If GameFAQs was still an active thing I gave a damn about I'm sure I would have the longest fucking pointless guides possible on that site. Nowadays I don't route shit when games like Skyrim is so random/level-scaled to the point where it doesn't matter what you do. Often the reason I don't re-complete games again is simply because Steam doesn't allow you to wipe your steam achievements to my knowledge. I would love to wipe literally everything on Shovel Knight for example as a normal ingame 100% is easy as fuck once you know where to search for the music sheets.

Nah, don't have the patience to grind. I might try and grab an in game achievement that rewards something tangible like an item in the game.

I 100%'d flower 3x

For the record this only goes for fun games. Saint Row 3, 4 and Gat out of Hell while fun to 100% normally the challenges/achievements are so god damn awful that it ruin any fun with the game if you try to give a damn about them.

Probably Tomb Raider Legend and Anniversary.

Three times.

They're fun games, suck my dick.

not twice, but once, yeah.

Yeah, plenty of times on multiple games. As far as cheevos go, I've played Dark Souls 1 on PS3 and PC and 100%'d them.

God damn she's cute enough to make me want to play it for that alone.

I mean, game can't be much more worse than Harmony of Dissonance, and I completed that piece of shit.

I did 'the dark soul' twice in DaS, 360 and PC.

pretty boring grind desu

I couldn't get good at that game. I can't get good at Devil Daggers, either. Games with only one achievement are always hard as fuck.

To The Moon isn't a game, so it doesn't count.

>Games with only one achievement are always hard as fuck.
Apart from Janitor Adventure and One Note Quake, what other games do this?

You can use the steam achievement helper or whatever that thing is called to toggle your achievements on or off

It's more linear than most Castlevanias and it's not perfect, but I enjoyed it very much.

It also helps that Shanoa is the closest thing to a waifu I have.

I've 100%'d super metroid dozens of times.

I 100% Blood Dragon and that was it. Most of the time it's just not worth the pain.

did ac2 a few times

no but i managed to get this fucker, now that was hell

I think Steam Achievement Manager is technically against the terms of service. So is that idler program. You're not supposed to fuck with the API. Whether anyone ever got banned for doing it, I don't know.

Anyway, it's pretty pointless, unless you're using it to unlock one last broken or otherwise shitty achievement. If I don't like a game enough to even try 100%ing it, then I don't even want my profile to say that I did 100% it, because it's probably a shitty game.

castlevania SoTN, 203% or w/e it was right past 200%.
super mario world.
mario 64
mario karts, many of them.