What game do you want, Sup Forums?

What game do you want, Sup Forums?
What is the game of your dreams?

A sequel to Max Payne 2.

an x-com style game where you deal with not only aliens, but the supernatural and kaiju attacks while managing relations with other countries and branches of government

Silent Hills

never erver

TF2 circa 2012
with a server full of competent people

A 3D Mario game in the vain of SM64 and Banjo Kazooie.
>Instead Nintendo will just give us New Super Mario Bros. Switch and call it a day.

An rpg with the scope of runescape but without a membership fee.

Either a mostly-linear RPG with multiple playable characters, or I'd even settle for a Telltale version.

An rpg that'll make me happy.

A game set in the 1880s somewhat similar to RDR, but played exclusively in first person with a much greater focus on realistic gunplay and firearms depictions and a more open-ended story with a player-created character
Realistic combat is the key though
>Black powder smoke everywhere
>Limited weapon inventory (two pistols can be carried in holsters, long guns have no sling and have to be carried like in Max Payne 3, rest is carried in a couple saddle holsters so you have to actually choose what to take with you
>Huge selection of authentic weaponry from old cap-and-ball guns to newer double action revolvers and such, including cool less commonly seen stuff like pic related, Whitney-Kennedy rifles, Colt Lightning rifles, etc.
>Firearm performance based on actual caliber and design and such, so one .44-40 revolver isn't inexplicable twice as powerful as another one
>Guns appear in authentic variants (ie. A Colt SAA could appear in any of it's three main barrel lengths, nickel or blued, in a selection of accurate calibers)
>Can take Wells Fargo jobs, riding shotgun on a stagecoach fending off bandits with a coach gun

Dragon Simulator
I want to fly around destroying armies of weak mortal creatures and sleep on a giant pile of treasure while the world changes around me, kinda like Shadow of Mordor

A chromehounds sequel more than anything

Xcom set during the cold war but not shitty like bureau was

A first person version of pokemon with the highest graphic tech available.

Make each region accessible. You pick a region to start off in, the game scales it's trainers pokemon to match yours.

>long guns have no sling because the laws of the universe only allow leather belts to hold pistol holsters, not slings
>this is realism

Because many of these guns had no points to mount a sling, and they weren't used as much then

a decent DayZ

Bannerlord. Seriously, it has pretty much everything I've ever wanted in a game.

A good game

Basically I want a Planetside 2 ripoff in the Star Wars Universe.

I'm intrigued user, what are these books?

Xenonauts sounds right up your alley.

A new F Zero

A third-person character driven psychological horror that deals with oceanic Lovecraftian themes.

A Totalwar game in the 40k Universe.
or
A first person MMO with "nobody-Characters" (aka not the hero that saves the world) and a simulated world that changes based on economy and wars. Preferred with Flying battleships with dieselpunk design.
or
a Planetside2 ripp-off in the 40k Universe

An semi MMO in which the players are members of a secret society that deals with supernatural things like ghosts and monsters.
Each encounter is on an instanced map where players can team up based on the level of thread.
Each Map should be a reasonable size and players have first to investigate what thing is haunting the area, when its haunting it and how to kill it.
The goal is to save as many lifes as possible and to do it quietly that no civilian gets involved.
There is no tutorial or knowledge present at the start of the game and the community of players have to document and figure out how to deal with which thread in a central library.
There is an overarching story and when its done the World resets and the monster weaknesses gets shuffled around so you have to redo the knowledge gathering process.

Modern day Fallout 2, with some improvments.
>massive world, like FUEL levels
>greatly expanded weapon selection
>more development with companions
>actual driveable Highwayman, with an upgrade screen like in Mad Max the Game, and Vic being the repairman (or yourself if Vic is unavailable)
>power armor is like in 4, but better balanced: no fusion cores and near-limitless resistance to everything, but really late game
>Reno is an actual town, with expanded existing things, and new shit, like a theater or something
>actual ending slides, so we know what happens to everyone instead of Arroyo and two companions edpecially Goris :(
>factional relations you can influence
>BTFO hubologists
it would be perfect

Oh shit, I've read Hyperion, the first book. It was pretty good.

Singleplayer EVE with all the depth and advanced AI that would require and also always at the first-person perspective with every space-station and ship having a fully modeled and interact-able interior.

You can make the game as complicated or simple as you wanted to play it. Be either a CEO of a mega-ultra-corporation or a simple scavenger.

It would have a central story which serves mostly as a tutorial for the more advanced stuff needed to become and get n your feet as the former.

So I guess single player Star Citizen.

An incredibly autistic version of minecraft with actual free form building, chemistry, physics, mechanics, electronics...
But still simple enough to call some friends online and have some mecha battles.

From the same perspective as F2?

I love everything else, but that perspective is too unimmersive for me.

A patapon 5 game that goes back to its roots and handles over the development to the original creators.

of course not, just standard FPS view, like the newer Fallouts

RPG/GS/RTS mix. Mount and Blade + CK 2 + Total War. I know it's not happening. Though you probably could make combinations of two.

Yup.

Homeworld 3

Life is suffering.

A sequel to Metal Gear : Rising

Battlefront 3. It can just be bf2 with new graphics over it too.

FFXV that is done by Nomura with KH II gameplay as a basis.

A new Sword of the Samurai. Like the updated version of Pirates!/Pirates! Gold we got in 07 or whenever it was.

Alternatively, a new Pirates!. Or anything really with the same sort of design.