Sonic has the deepest lore

Sonic has the deepest lore

Yes, Yes. We get it.

You want to start a bait thread to get people to post Sally Lewds.

Well too bad. I'm not biting.

But wasn't there like a 5 season anime that had them in New York City

Then why'd you post one?

That's a nice Sally mind if I save it?

I think he's thinking too much into it, Sega isn't that smart

Is this the sally thread?

Solly

You rang?

Forget Sally post Eggman

It amuses me that Darth Evilhog on the right in the last panel there is spooked by Eggman.

I'm pretty fuckin' spooked too.

what about eggman's lackeys?

Nigga he's a fucking whale.

Why the fuck cant we get another fighter that includes the main cast WITH the Freedom Fighters and the Eggbosses?

>implying ANY of this is canon as far as the actual holders of the IP are concerned
SoJ have rightly understand that anything that comes out of the American branch in regards to Sonic should be violently ignored. Which is probably the smartest thing SEGA has done, if only because SEGA regularly goes with the most boneheaded option 9 times out of 10

Maybe.

I like Sally she's my favorite character

That and it insulates them from potential legal issues. Bioware tried copying the Archie comics and it led to lawsuits that were only tossed out on technicalities and that ultimately led to the reboot. Another writer is dragging Sega into the current lawsuit and he's going to get fucked over sideways because of it, because Sega's hands-off approach makes them legally immune from any stupidity Archie's doing.

Me too user, but unfortunately Penders fuckass didnt understand what made her so great and fucked her up big time

>Bioware tried copying the Archie comics
The only thing Bioware did was bring in the ancient Echidna race that was established in Adventures

Reminder that Sally Acorn X Optimus Prime is the truest, purest OTP.

It's sad that literally the only time Sally has been done well is in the early comics before Penders got promoted to lead writer and ruined her.

>SatAM started fine but she gradually morphed into an insufferable Mary Sue
>Dark Ages made her useless and stuck her with retarded royal family pisspuddle pedophilia plots and soap opera love triangle crap
>post-reboot she's emotionally unstable and a weak character overall
>meanwhile in the early comics she was an effective leader without outshining Sonic, she was Sonic's girlfriend without romance controlling her life, she bantered with him without it being mean-spirited or one-sided, and she balanced her personal and professional feelings
Can we just bring back Gallagher and Decesare. Like I don't really hate Flynn but the comic could use a fresh perspective when it comes to scripts and characterization while Flynn handles broader overarching plot arcs.

Lol. Does she want everything to end?

>posting the edit

And before anyone asks, Sticks get a pass because they helped create her with the French.

And because they like the French more than they like you

She wasnt a mary sue inn SatAM
In season 2 it clearly showed she was just a scared girl who missed her dad

The context was that her and Sonic had been in a relationship for about two years or so in-universe, had saved the world a few times, killed one Robotnik and fought back a second one, had basically gotten engaged with her dad's blessing, and then Sonic goes and seemingly gets killed. He comes back after another year, and Sally's completely emotionally fucked. It's meant to be a serious moment to show that Sally's emotionally fucked and needs to heal, with Sonic being able to go off adventuring without having to be burdened by her melodrama. I wouldn't call it good at all, but it at least has meaning behind it.

And then they go and hire this guy with a wacky zany comedy cartoon style and have his first issue be this one, so it just looks ridiculous.

In terms of her interactions with Sonic, she was a lot more overbearing and authoritative of Sonic instead of it being back-and-forth like it should've been. Fucking Sonia has better characterization than SatAM Sally.

Ok thats pushing it
Sonia is literally the Lisa Simpson of the Sonic cartoons

Honestly, the only thing overbearing with Sonia was her voice. In terms of character interactions she was the butt of the jokes more times than not and had the most character development of the three. Granted all of this is relative because Underground was fucking terrible as a whole.

But at least we can agree that Underground's theme song absolutely destroys SatAMs.

But Snively will always be better than Sleet and Dingo

And that's why Sonic isn't allowed to have a girlfriend in the comics anymore.

I could stare at that picture for hours.

I want to marry Sally!

Even Battle Kukku's spooked, and that nigga goes hard.

I've always loved how comic Eggman manages to strike that perfect harmony between being both amusing and terrifying.

That was Sonic X (kinda)
Then they went to space to fight an alien empire. Or something.

I enjoyed most of the human characters in Sonic X

>those tits

lol do they know the harm that they're doing to children?

Yes

you think THATS bad?

Hey, what happened to the website that hosted every Archie Sonic comic?
Was it C&D'ed?

ScanF took down its Archie section because they think they have a hand in the dropping sales (which is probably true to some extent).

I don't think hosting old comics is hurting Archie

Are there any other hosts out there?

It's those thicc hips and that lewd look on her face.

This is going to sound crass, but I found it by google searching it pretty easily. I would spoonfeed but I didn't bookmark it or anything.

There really isn't enough GOOD art of the freedom fighter ladies. Sally gets the most love and even that isn't much. Needs more Nicole and Bunnie.

Sally is pretty cute

I can't tell if she's wearing pants or not, that's pretty hot

knee high boots

I drew it based on a fanart.

Sally started out having no real bustline at all. She had a V-neck patch of fur on her chest but that was about it. At some point some artist interpreted this as breasts, and gave her slight bustline. Then someone said "this character design is too lewd, we need to cover those breasts with a vest." Then that sent the signal to the other artists who thought "oh, the vest is covering up her tits, so her tits must be amazing." Then her boobs kept getting bigger every year until finally Archie said "fuck it, now we have to make her fully clothed because she looks naked just by taking off the vest."

All that fuss because some artists couldn't resist drawing chipmunk tits.

I love Sally breast lore

>sally getting gangraped

How else can this end?