Sup Forums's opinions on Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth?

I recently got this game, i know it's been out for a long time already. What should i know about this game? is it fun? grindy? How's the story? also post Cyber Sluts!

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2016/02/medabots-girls-mission-clothes-tearing-hyper-finish-attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We would have been better off of Digimon died and Medabots caught on.

It's an easier SMT. It's neat, it has a lot of digimon and you dont really need to grind. You'll end up with tons of digimon anyway and throwing them on the farm gives them xp over time.

Playing as a female character is irritating in the localized version though because you're still treated as a male in every cutscene.

It's fun, a good time killer with likable characters, a bit cringeworthy at times but in an ironic way that makes them kinda funny. Gameplay is solid for a turn based RPG. Not going to spoil it but the only huge let down was the ending.

So im supposed to pick the male MC? Damn, picked the female one cause she's cute!

Typical late japan shitpg. Literally zero after-play contents that it kind of makes you want to kill the devs

Girl route is the way to go because the game goes full yuri

why is there so little art of cyber sluts?

it's really depressing that girls as hot as them have next to no art

Pretty damn fun

Don't expect an epic deep storyline.
Don't expect a difficult game.
Do expect a simple JRPG.
Do expect to get comfy.
Do expect a decently fun time.
Do expect to understand that Digimon are digital monsters and that they are the champions.

I liked it a lot but my one problem with digimon games is not having a true "partner" like in the show

You picked the yuri route, which is unironically better.

Collecting digimon is fun as fuck since there's so many

I fucking hate the colors for the MC's clothes though

Just finished the hospital mission, why is she so suggestive?

>he doesn't want to impregnate the female player character

Game is really colorful, but after like 5 chapters it'll feel like a grind.

Also play on Hard, the regular battles are piss easy, but the boss battles are challenging

>play on Hard Mode
>digivolve my best mons
>get to the stupid fucking 1st Wiseman fight where you have 2 bosses back to back
>so low level they get oneshot by Wiseman
>too early in the game for the good grinding spots

Fuck me. And hard mode isn't so much hard as everything has retarded amounts of hp.

How off balance is this game? I used the experience exploits and leveled for 12 hours until I had level 99 Megas. The next boss fight was a low level mega. That bastard had three turns for every one turn my megas had.

Your boss is actually Alphamon, the actual boss has been in a coma the whole time, time rewinds, everyone forgets everything except you and your two friends, then you partner with your boss again
The end.
A genuinely fun game though

I hope you get every type of cancer known to mankind.
Kinda half expected that desu , her car gave some familiar vibes

You'll forget about it around ley lines

That's mean to say user...
Meant to do spoiler but completely forgot after I posted.
Please accept this Chicken-Chan picture as an apology. All my cyber sluts are on my desktop at home

Do you have another chicken-chan

I want to impregnate chicken hat-chan

Played it for the waifu and never regretted it though it was a mediocre game like WOFF

amazing game

>OP says post Cyber Sluts
>Not a single Cyber Slut posted
Thanks for ruining my day Sup Forums

D- do you accept my apology?

one more

>hard mode isn't so much hard as everything has retarded amounts of hp
Only boss fights really, everything else is just piss-easy stroll in the park, which is annoying because when you're constantly digivolving and de-digivolving for ABI and stat retraining and all that other bullshit just to get some digimon you actually want instead of fifty types of poo you have no idea how strong you need to be to stand a chance at the next boss because there's nothing to stack up against.

OP I got it on the sale too and it's grindy as fuck and fucking infuriating and the amount of pissing around is retarded and I fucking hate it but I can't stop playing.

its only good on hard mode
the grinding is fun and the gameplay is challenging
just be aware that the second half of the game offers some bullshit with its bosses, so nothing wrong with fighting broken skills with your own

For you user.

But really am sorry for that spoiler. Was a pretty big twist but you do see it coming fairly quickly right where you're at in the game

Yeah, that was another complaint I had as well. But its so retarded like in my Wiseman example - the normal mons are easy as fuck even if I'm underleveled due to digivolving, but then you get to wiseman and he one shots your whole damn team.

And don't even get me started on fucking guest characters and their shit mons.

>hit wiseman for 10dmg
>trigger his counter
>get raped

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Welp, guess i should start playing Hard mode then, Thanks!

Medabots/Medarot aged with it's fandom in Japan.

It's now a mecha game with naked girl mechanics

gematsu.com/2016/02/medabots-girls-mission-clothes-tearing-hyper-finish-attack

Sadly too riske for the west but totally fine on the 3DS in the East.

So much love for Medabots/Medarot
Really wish I could find the .cia files for the newest ones or for someone to work on translations for them

The newest 3DS game (Girls' Mission) is amazing and someone really does need to translate it since America would lose it's SJW shit if it came out here

holy shit i need this

>pokefag spoils the game for attention

Why are you pedophiles so pathetic?

The tutorial is unreasonably long and some instances of shit localization annoy me but I had fun; Adam a shit.

What parts lol!? Why would the lol awesomesauce localisation annoy you rofl!!! lol It rocked my soxxors lmao

Cool cybersluts desu

post more please

cyber sluts are the best part of this game

More like they're the only good part

Cute, loveable sluts.

The story and the overworld were fun to spend time in, but the dungeons got old fast.

Also, hard was just a bit too hard for a casual playthrough, but the next difficulty down was far too easy.

best girl

I agree, there needs to be more art of her

2019 will be the 20th anniversary of the franchise..... maybe we will get something

.... oh who am I kidding. The game industry is fucked.

Oh my, did noticed she was only wearing underwear? is Alphamon female in this game?

What happens to the real Kyoko in the ending?

>why is she so suggestive?
Because like they said, they basically didn't change anything for the female protagonist scenario.
So you have people in Akiba trying to profile you for which kind of hot girls you're into, get into a punch-up with your rival-friend, and the lady cop threatening to arrest you for being a pervert. And of course Kyouko is kind of suggestively teasing to you a lot of the time, which makes it all the more odd when it's revealed who she is.
It's all kind of great in its own way.

>implying female MC isn't the canon choice because of all these nuances

Lost her memories

So I just finished that chapter where you help the music girl with the monkey digimon.

When does the game stop moving its plot at a snail's pace and actually have some big shit go down?

Shin Megami Tensei: Cybersluts was bretty gud for a modern Digishit game.

Now if we could just get more like it