Old Shantae: Half Genie Hero died, resurrecting it with best girl

Old Shantae: Half Genie Hero died, resurrecting it with best girl.

You're right user.
Bolo is best girl

I didn't realize Skye hated Rotty until this game. Is Shantae herself going to be apart of hte other character's campaign modes or is she just going to relax after fighting off evil 6 times in a row in a single day?

Sky hates everyone.

In Risky's Revenge she took pot shots at Bolo, Pirate's Curse it was Risky, and now it's Rotty.

From other thread

Yeah, I guess they didn't want you cheesing certain sections? Like the literal one section that needs bat sonar, I don't even know how to actually do that one. I did it before I got bat sonar with Triple Fire and trial and error.

Right?! Free max heal is so good. Kind of makes the final boss easy as shit but you have so many health items by that point that everything's easy as shit anyway.

Also, actual story spoiler but: If they finished Nega Shantae I wonder if they would've put that level during that spot when she gets corrupted. Probably would've been a fun level beating your corrupt self, especially since they say you were out for hours.

Shantae will definitely be part of Risky's campaign.

Why do I get a Paper Mario feeling from this screenshot?

where da mega

Why isn't the art good anymore?

>tfw I could have voted for an outfit, but was too late for the deadline
that tube top is cute though, it matches Rotty well.

this feels so gamecube

Skye is legit Lez for Shantae and hates it when others are getting even slightly close to her.

No fan wank either, devs said this in old interviews for the canceled GBA game

Why did she try to marry Barracuda Joe then?

On a related note where the hell is Barracuda Joe in 1/2 Genie Hero?

Pirate's Curse felt Sega CD to me tbqh

DLC

Still waiting on my steam key.

The writing definitely has that vibe, I love how the Shantae games are written.

GBC original still has yet to be topped for me though.

When I backed the game I got the Vita version as I didn't have my PC at the time. But now my Vita is hacked and I can't access the store. I'll just buy the GoG version on the 20th
So heres a Vita US code:
9GEC-8MN3-43CT

>Why did she try to marry Barracuda Joe then?

Parents, and she obviously hasn't told Shantae yet.

She's basically forever Tsundere.

How does someone as pure hearted as Shantate even have a negative counterpart? Ah, well, I wish we had gotten that or the Risky Reformed! Story instead of the waste of time that Holly turned out to be. They could of done so much more with her then what we got, but, I guess it would screw the narrative if Shantae wasn't the only half genie in the series, I honestly think she's the only one in the world going by how the genie keeps calling her daughter of the genies instead of something like daughter of (insert name of Shantae's mom here) I still can't believe for 20 years we still haven't seen her, yet we meet her dad in pirate's curse

>coming so on

>we meet her dad in Pirate's Curse
wasn't her dad. I made the same mistake initially too.

Thanks fampai

Do we know who it was then?

It's Karnov

>Like the literal one section that needs bat sonar
>Needs
Nigga I did it with fireballs to find the footholds.
So yes, I had spider attack before I even had spider form.

Why's she so into Shantae,anyway? Rotty's into her becausse Shantae's the only other person besides her brothers who can actually stand to be around her despite the bullshit she constantly pulls and Bolo, I honestly feel like Bolo only hangs around Shantae in hopes that he can show her up and prove that he's a real hero.

Holy shit, does wayforward own the rights to him or something these days?

SOMEONE PLEASE POST THE MEGA/TORRENT

Bolo hangs with Shantae because they've known each other since they were really young according to Matt. Also why he never hits on her, she's like a sister to him.

No. You pay for genie girl's game so that we can get more genie girl in the future! Don't you dare ruin the chance for me to see her mother.

So is this a beta? Will they reset progress on release day?

I think she's intended to be the know-it-all older sister figure of the group, but comes off as a bitch.

I still think she needs the hat

I will, I just want to play it early

Do we know if this is going to show up on steam? Or is it DRM-free only?

I'm sitting on like 50 bucks on steam and I was wondering if i could pick it up day one.

>I did it before I got bat sonar with Triple Fire and trial and error.
But you're right, it was a poor choice of words. It's the only section in the game that uses Bat Sonar, it's completely worthless outside of that.

I somehow missed the rest of that sentence, my bad.

You really think a PC game will come out on everything but Steam?

Oh, so I guess he was mainly upset in pirate's curse about missing out on seeing queen blue in that get up. Poor guy, she showed Ev-er-y-th-ing in that outfit, the only part of her we didn't see was the part you stick it in.

cheeks are sharp as razors now

You'll definitely be able to get it day one, it's not going to cost anywhere near $50. The minimum price will be $15, but it's probably going to be somewhere between $20 and 25.

>YFW you didn't opt for the Wii U version

>mfw I did but changed it to PS4 at the last minute

>yfw you did but you're also an EA backer

any ideas on what the physical awards will look like?

An art book, a t shirt, a poster, a coin, a cd soundtrack

Same, feels good man.

I should have backed it.
I want to play it early.

Any idea how to change costumes? I figured at least that blue alt palette would be available from the start if the other costumes aren't.

You don't; not yet. Jamjams might be an unlockable given how fucking huge the file is, but no one knows for certain yet.

Other costumes have different play styles, so you'll have to wait for those like the other characters.

could you attack in jamjam mode?

all the Rottytops

Not in the intro.

H4 is objectively the best.

4G all day everyday

Upon redeeming it on steam just now it said "For Beta Testing" or something. Is this not the full version of the game? Just to clarify I only backed the game itself, not early access.

Would you lick Shantae's armpits and do other lewd things to them?

Wedding dress Shantae when

Email them, although they're probably swamped right about now.

Who?

cant wait for my vita version to arrive. game of the year calling it now

Did anyone else find the Final Boss fight in Pirate's Curse to be hype as fuck?

Shantae is the most pissed we've ever seen her, and the Pirate King is just dismissing her as a useless human girl and taunting her about her mother and the other genies.

>yfw the WiiU codes are perfectly fine and ready, Nintendo just doesn't want to allow it for upload yet

I got the same thing.

How do you get the infinite magic relic? I finished the game on 99% and i didnt have that

Give Mayor all the gallery keys, I think?

My game just froze because I backdashed through a screen transition. That was weird.

Fuuuuuuck, never talked to him

Thanks bruv

>mfw when i got the achievement for beating risky with only the mouse transform and bite

Got my vita code. What's the backer exclusive stuff?

>doing the magic carpet section with mouse

I backed this because Sup Forums was hyped about it.

this combat is absolute dogshit, does it ever get better?

>wait years for a game
>finally get it
>beat it in a day
Why do you guys do this to yourselves?

What do you want us to do? It's a fun game.

There's a lot more content on the way, and it's a platformer, we all knew it wasn't going to be a 20 hour game. What we wanted was quality within the time that it took to beat, and Half-Genie Hero delivers on that.

How exactly should the combat be? The game isn't a beat'em up or a fighter. The combat is perfectly good for the type of game that it is.

I did in a few days, I had shit to do. Just 100 percented it now.

>Wii U codes haven't been sent out yet

mashing x whenever i cant jump over an enemy isnt fun. stopping in my tracks every time i attack makes the game feel like stopping and starting all the time.

its just the most basic combat imaginable, the kind of shit first time developers put in their shitty little flash games. its weird that this has been around since the gameboy color and hasnt iterated in any way.

id think a game about a dancing genie would have more style in the way it moves. it just feels so basic.

The magic carpet section was really fun. I wish it was longer.

have some OC based on a screenshot from the previous thread

>email support two weeks ago to change platform to wii u
>receive wrong platform code anyway
also why the hell did I even click this thread now I'm spoiling my appetite

>not 1C
shit taste desu fammos

I wanna marry and impregnate Shantae!

How could Roy lose the original drawing if he posted it here and almost everyone has it saved?

He didn't lose the drawing. The original just didn't meet the dimension requirements.

Does Shantae comment on any of the art you find?

Mine also crashed the first time I died from losing all my hearts. Runs smooth as hell otherwise, though.

Should I start on this today, or should I finish up with XV first?

What do they taste like?

What does her butthole taste like?

So is there a torrent yet or not?

>Parents

Isn't her thing that she can't hold down a man?

Will Shantae make enough pudding for everyone?

When's Keppok?

MEGA WHERE?

>97% completion
Do you need to buy all the items from the snek merchant or am I missing something? My map is 100% complete.