Is Sakurai a hack?

Is Sakurai a hack?

I mean a bunch of community mods (who do it for free) made a better game than what they could come up with.

Leave it to the fans that know what they are doing to fix all the mistakes for the benefit of all. No streamlined bullshit.

How do you create Kirby and then make him a useless piece of shit in your own fighting platform game?

Other urls found in this thread:

ikneedata.com/meleelight
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When the fans make an entire game from the ground up instead of just borrowing someone else's maybe then it'll be impressive.

this OP btfo

also, posting this again OP? you mad that sakurai didn't put in shitae or something?

>again
no. i don't even have a Wii or Wii-U and that's because the Smash games are total shit now.

All those damn clone characters. What a waste of slots.

I'd like to see you create a Melee replica from anything all by yourself.

sure I agree but people bitch about those wasted characters like wolf, and I mean they will scream at the top of their lungs so they get thrown in again even though the first time around they were just pad characters

i mean i'm all for sharing the same movesets but then you have to at least give those characters different special attacks.

Like Luigi was a clone of Mario but developed different special moves. Mario has the cape and Luigi has his headbutt. Plus their movements are different and attacks behave differently to justify them being separate characters.

But Pit and Dark Pit? come on.

I love how this argument is always used when someone praises PM. A group of people shouldn't have to fix a game to make it playable, that should be done by default by the same developers. The same applies for all mods of all games, but lo and behold, look how well-received some of them are, be it Skyrim, Minecraft, Super Mario Bros., etc.

they took the existing game and improved it beyond belief.

the same could honestly be said for SSB4, albeit in different, more casual, areas.

why hasn't anyone thrown together a launcher + lobby client for P:M Dolphin netplay?

Reminder that one of the modders went ahead and FINISHED Knuckles and PM got killed.

Reminder that he refuses to release the 100% finished version of him

Reminder that there are people that honestly thought Falco was less of a clone than Wolf

all they managed to do was make a game Sakurai made more like another game Sakurai made.

Stay mad melee baby, your outdated game only has entitled autists floating around it now.

>Lucina took just as much time, money and work to implement as it would have taken them to put in Geno/Shantae/Goku. It's the CLONE'S fault they're not in
get real, kiddo.

Yeah remove Pit.

RivalsOfAether.jpg

but you're correct desu

>Trixie Kong
>King K. Rool
>Luigi's Mansion Luigi
>Mystical Ninja Goemon

Well Rivals of Aether is a thing, also the PM dev team now called Wavedash games is doing something, they revealed a character a few months back that's basically Ms. captain falcon

>Modders add over 100 playable characters with animu and 3rd party characters
>Sakurai only added 50 playable characters with no animu characters and about 8 3rd party characters
WTF I hate Sakurai now

>now called Wavedash games
they cant be fucking serious

Nigga, people defend black alt Pit for fuck sake. people just do that because "lol get fuck faggot, my char is better than your shit, tasty salt~" They don't care who the character is, they just troll.

They didnt make a better game.
The MODDED sakurais work.
Changed values, added things into an already present structure.

NEVER compare the work of a modder to that of a development studio. Project M team couldnt DO SHIT without sakurai.

anthers is usually good enough for most people but pm is just dead in general

theyre working on a full client to integrate emulator/website and matchmaking but its a long time coming and its only going to be for melee

i dont think any of the pm dev went to wavedash games, and wavedash games existed when pm was still being developed

that user was shitposting, you are just plain retarded.

>intended from the start to pander to melee players
>soullessly copied a bunch of Melee mechanics
>visuals look like garbage compared to vanilla Brawl
>every character is Fox
>seemingly neverending balance patches that never actually left the game feeling "balanced"
>patches abruptly end by force, and the remaining community was left with an unfinished game
>but look at all the easter eggs they put in it! xD

Project M was a mistake that accomplished nothing except for keeping Melee's seat warm while the community figured out what it actually wanted to do with itself.

But it's objectively better then 4

Smash fans are making a melee clone from the ground up. Here it is, check it out. It runs slowly on my machine but other anons might have better luck
ikneedata.com/meleelight

>He was shitposting
>>people that honestly thought Falco was less of a clone than Wolf

But he said the truth though?

>Simon
>Bomberman
>Shovel Knight
>Snake

Project M wouldn't exist without Sakurai ruining Smash.

They ruined Ganondorf by taking away his awesome Warlock Punch and replacing it with a fucking cape flip. Fuckin' lame. I'll take Smash 4 over current Project M any day.

What does that sentence mean?

You are just reinforcing my point.

That's objectively wrong.

he means Sakurai should no longer be in charge of smash

>Better roster (no clones, and no overabundance of anime swordfiller)
>MUCH better single player content
>SSE with PM's gameplay is fucking 10/10
>hundreds of stages, with new ones being created by modders every day
>Every character is fun to use
>Ivy's solarbeam
>Samus' ice/fire swapping
>Lucaryu
>Waluigi